another crappy vid from terry <3

50 minutes ago, |CaSpEr| said:

Why are you posting gta trolling vids on a Arma 3 roleplaying community forum?

iv seen plenty of other content rather than arma 3. and my channel is 90% asylum and arma 3 mods... keep trying bro. if it wasnt allowed dont you think admins wouldsay something? you haters give my posts a bit of attention so im sure one has seen. get over it and move on <3 :D #salty

44 minutes ago, EthanS said:

14 minutes ago, Twinkie said:

.Casper likes this
5 minutes ago, terry said:

I've seen plenty of other content rather than ARMA 3, and my channel is 90% Asylum and ARMA 3 mods... keep trying bro. If it wasn't allowed,don't you think the admins would say something? Haters give my post a bit more attention so I'm sure that one has seen.Get over it and move on <3 :D #salty

Yea, on occasion, there has been other content than arma 3 posted on the forums. But recently, 98.281% of it has been you. I understand that you're trying to get your video's out there, but it gets sorta repetitive if you're posting crappy vids (you said it yourself, not me). 

P.S - I corrected your errors in your quote.

Edited by Twinkie
Grammar and spelling errors tick me off
Just now, Brendon Smith said:

This is Mac.

b8856f4357483b580f78d89807210cb4.png 

Mac doesn't like shitty posts on the forums

It hurts his eyes when he has to bleach them. 

Please stop posting this stuff.

mac looks like a pedo, and noone should have regard for his health. fuck mac.

ill post whatever id liek aslong as its allowed. which it is. move on mac.

p.s thanks for watching <3 

13 minutes ago, Twinkie said:

Yea, on occasion, there has been other content than arma 3 posted on the forums. But recently, 98.281% of it has been you. I understand that you're trying to get your video's out there, but it gets sorta repetitive if you're posting crappy vids (you said it yourself, not me). 

P.S - I corrected your errors in your quote.

98.281% them some accurate statistics homie! once again my channel is 90.7732% asylum content, its my most uploaded shit.

xD and that sucks... but tbh you watched soooooooooooo :D lmaooo 

i love when u all hate yet you all watch... common xD youre just bored and need someone to bitch at ! i get it! but tbh you can scroll along, noo need to click my posts man :) but you do, and you watch, andyou comment, lmmaoooooooooooo i love it. anyways enjoy your day and thanks for watching ;) <3

7 minutes ago, terry said:

98.281% is an accurate statistic! Once again, my channel is 90.7732% asylum content. It is my most uploaded content.

xD and that sucks... but tbh you watched soooooooooooo :D lmaooo 

I love when you all hate, and yet you all watch... common. xD You're just bored and need someone to bitch at! I get it! but tbh you can scroll along, no need to click my posts man :) but you do. Yet you watch and you comment. lmao I love it, anyways enjoy your day and thanks for watching ;) <3

1) Just trying to make a point

2) I didn't watch it big boy, not worth my time

3) Again, not worth my time. People might actually respect what you put on the forums if you didn't only use it as a platform, and actually put some more effort into them instead of throwing up a bunch of clips, take what Alec has done as an example, (1 groty gang vid took him about a week+).

4) Please learn when to use tbh, cap your letters, and stop using... TBH it makes you look like an autistic child. 

Tried to do my best to fix your post, makes you look like you were home-schooled by a degenerate valley girl.

Brendon Smith likes this
34 minutes ago, terry said:

mac looks like a pedo, and noone should have regard for his health. fuck mac.

ill post whatever id liek aslong as its allowed. which it is. move on mac.

p.s thanks for watching <3 

I stopped watching after the first shitpost you made this is like your 7th one fishing for likes its almost worse than the kids who go on NMD with 2 other people and pretend they are on a modded altis server 

Twinkie likes this
13 hours ago, Brendon Smith said:

I stopped watching after the first shitpost you made this is like your 7th one fishing for likes its almost worse than the kids who go on NMD with 2 other people and pretend they are on a modded altis server 

youre the only one fishing for lieks lmao , why would i post here for likes? maybe you dont but you sure take ur time to come by and fish for likes for the forum! lmao, youre salty and imma keep posting <3 :D buh byeeeeee

13 hours ago, Twinkie said:

3) Again, not worth my time. People might actually respect what you put on the forums if you didn't only use it as a platform, and actually put some more effort into them instead of throwing up a bunch of clips, take what Alec has done as an example, (1 groty gang vid took him about a week+).

4) Please learn when to use tbh, cap your letters, and stop using... TBH it makes you look like an autistic child. 

Tried to do my best to fix your post, makes you look like you were home-schooled by a degenerate valley girl.

but im worth your time to comment? "big boy" hahahah <3 keep the hate comming, it keepsmy posts up! <3 :D buh byeeeeeeee and tbh you taking the time to come get salty on my post makes you seem like an autistic child with nothign better to do heheheh <3

13 hours ago, Brendon Smith said:

13 hours ago, Twinkie said:

13 hours ago, EthanS said:

trolling games and forums and not even trying... xD got a video just commenting on your hate and overall saltiness hahaha you all take the time to stop by and comment, say you dont watch yet the videos get watched :/ .... hmmmmmmm anyways thanks again keep commenting and keep my post at the top salty bitches :D <3