Lawyer [FSA] Aleec Spazeed

Fool them once, shame on them

fool them twice, shame on you

Fool them 14 times, get perm banned

In my opinion it’s bullshit that they ban you after everything when they could have done it sooner, but I guess they could have just filed a hurt feelings report,

Name: All of APD

Person being reported: Ninja Alec-I

Reason: headshotted me because I’m bad

Ban Length: Please perm him, my feelings are hurt

Huan Lee, Space, Atra and 6 others like this
25 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

Fool them once, shame on them

fool them twice, shame on you

Fool them 14 times, get perm banned

Hide contents

In my opinion it’s bullshit that they ban you after everything when they could have done it sooner, but I guess they could have just filed a hurt feelings report,

Name: All of APD

Person being reported: Ninja Alec-I

Reason: headshotted me because I’m bad

Ban Length: Please perm him, my feelings are hurt

He does it to 10 gangs, they report him and i know for a fact they did and they said "its the gangs fault for recruiting him", nothing happens.

He does it to the APD twice and now they give a shit. Pathetic.

Edited by Sean That Irish Guy
Ghouh and Mayhem like this

Literally EVERY person that plays cop metagames while on civ.  You KNOW they're checking asylum ts to see who's on cop and what channel they're in.

All you're doing is capturing the audio of them raging....

I think it's the negetive exposure that has everyone salty...

Good luck with your fight brother

P.s. that thumbnail makes me think of lirik and the bean bandits...

Edited by cHIP ōTLE
Cliff. likes this

Hi there. 

I have to make this fast.

Using information gathered from a different factions teamspeak information to fight that same faction. You submitted rdm reports that included you being in the cop channels while fighting the cops. You submitted evidence to support that you did not combat log where again, you were in the cops channels while fighting the said cops. You are going to remain banned. This is nothing personal against you. But your actions with "grotty gangs" remained within the civilian faction. You then graduated to doing it with the apd. Our last conversation in teamspeak detailed my expectations for you going forward in regards to being in the cop ts. You made a promise that you'd stop with the stuff, but here you are again doing it. I have no empathy for you. You've had plenty of chances here. Your time is up. You cant say that you didnt see this coming. 

Samperino, Bcrichjosh, Vixen and 1 other like this
25 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Hi there. 

I have to make this fast.

Using information gathered from a different factions teamspeak information to fight that same faction. You submitted rdm reports that included you being in the cop channels while fighting the cops. You submitted evidence to support that you did not combat log where again, you were in the cops channels while fighting the said cops. You are going to remain banned. This is nothing personal against you. But your actions with "grotty gangs" remained within the civilian faction. You then graduated to doing it with the apd. Our last conversation in teamspeak detailed my expectations for you going forward in regards to being in the cop ts. You made a promise that you'd stop with the stuff, but here you are again doing it. I have no empathy for you. You've had plenty of chances here. Your time is up. You cant say that you didnt see this coming. 

no I didn't see it coming that's why I made the video. I have also had no chances.

did u even watch the video?

Edited by Alec-I