This dude dumb af

understandable.. but my point was youre a toxic retard prob. with no life. living at your moms. iv noticed by doing a little digging that most of you trolls here on asylum, look like one in real life . ergo you have to act like one on the internet :D and act like youre hot shit. but rlly your lifes sad, hence why u flame people on forums xD irl you dont leave homem, and if you did, youd get your head knocked off by the first reall nigga to hear you talkin some shit :D <3 thats all homie! peace out trollios

2 minutes ago, terry said:

understandable.. but my point was youre a toxic retard prob. with no life. living at your moms. iv noticed by doing a little digging that most of you trolls here on asylum, look like one in real life . ergo you have to act like one on the internet :D and act like youre hot shit. but rlly your lifes sad, hence why u flame people on forums xD irl you dont leave homem, and if you did, youd get your head knocked off by the first reall nigga to hear you talkin some shit :D <3 thats all homie! peace out trollios

You need help mate all i can say

Poiil, Twinkie, Space and 1 other like this
Just now, Sp0on said:

“The US gallon, which is equal to approximately 3.785 L, is legally defined as 231 cubic inches. A US liquid gallon of water weighs about 8.34 pounds or 3.78 kilograms at 62 °F (17 °C), making it about 16.6% lighter than the imperial gallon.”

I now know how much a standard US gallon weighs. Thank you

1 hour ago, terry said:

Honestly dude youre the biggest mongoloid on this forums ive seen in a long time

2 hours ago, terry said:

Shut the fuck up you're irrelevant kid.

.Sean, ItsLego and Twinkie like this
2 hours ago, terry said:

said the guy writing a novel to also shit talk using smiley faces and love hearts.

you probably look like a raisin.

Marzoh, Space, william and 4 others like this
5 hours ago, terry said:

kys fat reject

Twinkie, explicit and Marzoh like this
4 hours ago, A1 Music Bot said:

kys fat reject

fat heheheheh <3 trigggeredddddd only kids liek you show true colors on the net... thoes who troll for no reason , tend to look like one. when its playful w.e but when its just hate... shows what kinda person you are :D a toxic, no souled little fat kid in his moms basement! id reply too you all but tbh yall just losers tbh :D <3 ^^^^

9 hours ago, terry said:

fat heheheheh <3 trigggeredddddd only kids liek you show true colors on the net... thoes who troll for no reason , tend to look like one. when its playful w.e but when its just hate... shows what kinda person you are :D a toxic, no souled little fat kid in his moms basement! id reply too you all but tbh yall just losers tbh :D <3 ^^^^

"yall just losers"

yeah ok buddy, away back to Special Ed class and keep drooling on your keyboard retard

On 15-8-2018 at 9:46 PM, goyneyyy. said:

I mean he used to play Olympus, that explains it really.

Why did this lead to

On 15-8-2018 at 10:17 PM, terry said:

yeah, also explains why hes posted being made fun of on asylum. asylum is full of salty fucks and trolls :D

This

19 hours ago, terry said:

Why u got triggered of somebody making a joke that he's dumb because he played Olympus is a question to me. 

Or course people act different on the internet. You think I call people I created software for retards, or tell them to neck.  It's the beauty and danger of the internet, u can do the stuff you can't do irl. 

Now go back to making videos mate, let's see how that goes 4 ya. 

Space and Twinkie like this
On 8/16/2018 at 8:08 AM, terry said:

understandable.. but my point was you're a toxic retard in my opinion, with no life and living at your moms. I noticed when I started doing a little digging that most of you trolls here on asylum, look like a troll outside of the internet world. Therefore, you have to act like one on the internet :D and act like you're hot shit. but in reality you're not, hence why you flame people on the gaming asylum forums. Dude, don't leave home, and if you do, you'll get your head knocked off by the first real Silverback gorilla to hear you talking some shit :D 3 that's all homie! peace out trolls

I fixed his grammer guys.

Brendon Smith likes this
9 minutes ago, Sean. /House said:

understandable.. but my point was you're a toxic retard in my opinion, with no life and living at your moms. I noticed when I started doing a little digging that most of you trolls here on asylum, look like a troll outside of the internet world. Therefore, you have to act like one on the internet :D and act like you're hot shit. but in reality you're not, hence why you flame people on the gaming asylum forums. Dude, don't leave home, and if you do, you'll get your head knocked off by the first real Silverback gorilla to hear you talking some shit :D 3 that's all homie! peace out trolls

I fixed his grammer guys.

Thank you, This kid was triggering me with his lack of grade school grammar.