The Great Bridge of Altis

Create the bridge?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Create the bridge?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe...

Okay, here's my idea. We create a bridge in Altis that stretches from Pygros to the other side. This bridge will create a faster way to get across the country, however when crossing it as a police or civilian, you're extremely vulnerable creating intense situations. Here's a diagram I've created.

1075140989.jpg

On the left side, there's a police checkpoint to man. This will help police block criminals from passing through. In the middle, the bridge will be raised up slightly allowing boats to pass under. On the right side, there'll be another police checkpoint giving APD an option which side they'd like to man. There's a few issues with this suggestion, one there's 3 red zones within LOS, more importantly the Drug Cartel. They could possible be moved slightly in to an area where police can't just look in there when they're passing by to get in to the area. Perhaps move the Drug Cartel in to the Free Fire zone giving players more incentive to go to that part of the map? Leave your thoughts and ideas!

Nubis, DeepHouse, DreamC and 4 others like this
22 hours ago, skimancole said:

I mean I can see why this would suck ass in getting pushed at cartel but if we move cartel then fuck it i'm up for it. However.... it might be bad since cops and bounty hunters will have easier access to donor though

Do cops and BHs not have easy access to it now? We get there the same way as anyone else? Am I missing something that makes it difficult for cops & BHs?

5 hours ago, Deazy Johnson said:

+1

oh shit....how did I get admin for +1ing what might be the most retarded post I have ever seen in my life. 

I see what you did there....

4 hours ago, Christian R said:

Do cops and BHs not have easy access to it now? We get there the same way as anyone else? Am I missing something that makes it difficult for cops & BHs?

I believe he is saying that a bridge from Pyrgos would make getting to donor easier where currently there is no bounty hunter shop or police hq. However he is incorrect as the distance from Pyrgos to donor is larger through said bridge than kavala to donor. Traveling speed by ground vehicle would also be slower through the bridge as there is no msr that goes straight there.

Edited by Batcan
Deazy Johnson likes this
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/15/2018 at 9:40 PM, SethK said:

Okay, here's my idea. We create a bridge in Altis that stretches from Pygros to the other side. This bridge will create a faster way to get across the country, however when crossing it as a police or civilian, you're extremely vulnerable creating intense situations. Here's a diagram I've created.

1075140989.jpg

On the left side, there's a police checkpoint to man. This will help police block criminals from passing through. In the middle, the bridge will be raised up slightly allowing boats to pass under. On the right side, there'll be another police checkpoint giving APD an option which side they'd like to man. There's a few issues with this suggestion, one there's 3 red zones within LOS, more importantly the Drug Cartel. They could possible be moved slightly in to an area where police can't just look in there when they're passing by to get in to the area. Perhaps move the Drug Cartel in to the Free Fire zone giving players more incentive to go to that part of the map? Leave your thoughts and ideas!

You are full of stupid shit to suggest I’m currently bored and scrolling through your bullshit why make a bridge where cops can barley go and then you will have idiots sit on the fucking thing and vdm

9 hours ago, SledGangXd said:

You are full of stupid shit to suggest I’m currently bored and scrolling through your bullshit why make a bridge where cops can barley go and then you will have idiots sit on the fucking thing and vdm

Smart people don't use run on sentences, but I'll go through your theory. Cops would be utilizing this bridge quite frequently as when there's too many cops on, they can't soft log. Why go around the island when you can go straight through it? If people are sitting on the bridge VDMing, ask them for comp or report them on the forums. People should never be breaking server rules. 

Nubis likes this