Shrooms/LSD In Sofia

LSD factory or shrooms field   

43 members have voted

1. 1. LSD factory or Shrooms field

You already have many good ways of making money.There is no need for another illegal activity right now.Its not olympus where you have 10 ways to make money.

The server now is working more on stability and performance.And it should carry on rather than making small money making ways.

Not being rude or anything but i don't see a point of a drug area in Sofia and Asylum is not Olympus.

Patato likes this
1 hour ago, Silver-Spy said:

You already have many good ways of making money.There is no need for another illegal activity right now.Its not olympus where you have 10 ways to make money.

The server now is working more on stability and performance.And it should carry on rather than making small money making ways.

Not being rude or anything but i don't see a point of a drug area in Sofia and Asylum is not Olympus.

Tell me one time you have seen more than 6 people in sofia unless a gang organizes a scrim in the town or cops get baited into it to get shredded by a ambush. It just doesn't happen, the town may aswell be removed since its too out of the way to warrant anything but a place to spawn out of the way to get a heli from NE strip to fly to a rebel

Just now, Brendon Smith said:

Tell me one time you have seen more than 6 people in sofia unless a gang organizes a scrim in the town or cops get baited into it to get shredded by a ambush. It just doesn't happen, the town may aswell be removed since its too out of the way to warrant anything but a place to spawn out of the way to get a heli from NE strip to fly to a rebel

Sofia was never meant to be a local hub.The last time Sofia was used was because of the cartel location there.People would spawn,Get SDARS,Go and defend/attack.

Another time it was used was because of the Timber update which made everyone go there and farm some good cash.

3 minutes ago, Silver-Spy said:

Sofia was never meant to be a local hub.The last time Sofia was used was because of the cartel location there.People would spawn,Get SDARS,Go and defend/attack.

Another time it was used was because of the Timber update which made everyone go there and farm some good cash.

Completely forgot about ghost hotel xd but yea noone uses it anymore and its sad since its such a big island it seems like there can be more 

Silver-Spy likes this
3 hours ago, Brendon Smith said:

there used to be a lot of people in Sofia a while ago when that one gang vpr was there. i think that’s what their name was. or when running vermins was good. 

Just now, Roice said:

You're talking 3 years ago there buddy, can't say I've been back to Sofia since. Place is a ghost town now

to be fair, he said tell me one time. well i told him one time there was more than 6 people in Sofia, but yeah it’s dead now. just like every other city besides kavala 

39 minutes ago, Marzoh said:

there used to be a lot of people in Sofia a while ago when that one gang vpr was there. i think that’s what their name was. or when running vermins was good. 

vpr? i think i was in that, we ran vermins and ghost hotel was still a thing, only 2 reasons sofia was active. heroin at this point is for new players trying to figure out the best ways to make money

41 minutes ago, bigjohn561 said:

Has it really been 3 years? No way... 

45 minutes ago, Huan Lee said:

My 3 years of being on the server are just coming up so i'd say around 2 1/2 years ago

7610a83b4389742e0d0cc44d8077ca2d.png

I didn't get a forum account right away, I remember because I played before the hack but didn't come to the forums until after.  I bet if I looked up the date the gang was formed in the database it would be at the beginning of summer 2015 at the latest. I want to say it was even earlier then that but who knows. That was the OG crew, @Cloned @Orchid @Nugz @kris5747 aka Dutch

Huan Lee likes this
20 hours ago, Roice said:

7610a83b4389742e0d0cc44d8077ca2d.png

I didn't get a forum account right away, I remember because I played before the hack but didn't come to the forums until after.  I bet if I looked up the date the gang was formed in the database it would be at the beginning of summer 2015 at the latest. I want to say it was even earlier then that but who knows. That was the OG crew, @Cloned @Orchid @Nugz @kris5747 aka Dutch

Vyper noobs never left Sofia

11 hours ago, cHIP ōTLE said:

I personally think Sofia being so dead is a good thing for newer players trying to find a safe haven and get their feet wet...

And...Adding more money-making methods at this point in asylum's life would just be asinine. 

There are SO many ways to make money already...

Agreed. Sofia being dead now is perfect for newer players. They won't get turned off by the trolls and RDMers in Kavala. Although they should always keep Heroin near Paros. Just because the location near DP 12 is way....way too close to the cartel..