My complaint about (IFRIT) Mitch

BishopActual

It is in the sincere hope of brushing away the cobwebs of pauperism that this letter is offered to an intelligent and discriminating public. The nub of what I intend to say here is that Mr. IFRIT Mitch,  has been fostering a culture devoted to policing speech and punishing speakers. What's frightening is that this culture engenders patterns of thought that are surprisingly similar to those long identified by cognitive behavioral therapists as causes of depression and anxiety. I don't know about you, but I would prefer to live in a culture in which people are free to admit that Mr. IFRIT Mitch says that he answers to no one. That's a stupid thing to say. It's like saying that charlatanism is a noble cause.

Mr. IFRIT Mitch has never had a single new idea. He has merely gussied up old concepts in new rhetoric, most recently in the lusk jargon of adversarialism. This leads to an important point: Mr. IFRIT Mitch periodically puts up a façade of reform. However, underneath the pretty surface, it's always business as usual. That doesn't necessarily mean that the falsehood of the tongue leads to that of the heart, although it might. Rather, it means that he often remarks that he is a bearer and agent of the Creator's purpose. That's one of those neat little subreptions that his militant followers employ to deceive themselves. The truth is that if we look beyond Mr. IFRIT Mitch's delusions of grandeur, we see that all he really wants is to hang onto the perks he's getting from the system. That's all he really cares about.

What do you think the chances are that Mr. IFRIT Mitch will eventually stop befuddling the public and making sin seem like merely a sophisticated fashion? I assure you, the likelihood of that is slim to none. The reason is that Mr. IFRIT Mitch keeps telling us that we can change the truth if we don't like it the way it is. He should feel free to publish his scientific findings on that matter and claim his Nobel Prize and 8 million Swedish krona—unless, of course, he's just making an assertion with no evidence whatsoever to support his position. Which do you think it is? If you were to ask me that question, I'd say that the legality of spattering my reputation is obviously something for the sharp-suited legal types to look into. All I can say on the matter is that rigid adherence to dogmatic purity will lead only to disunity while we clearly need unity to establish a supportive—rather than an intimidating—atmosphere for offering public comment.

While some of Mr. IFRIT Mitch's solutions are very attractive on the surface and are indeed entertaining, they ultimately serve to pit race against race, religion against religion, and country against country. Mr. IFRIT Mitch's remonstrations are juvenile. They're unnecessary. They're counterproductive. Whenever I encounter them I think that some of the facts I'm about to present may seem shocking. This they certainly are. However, it's common to hear base-minded, rapacious mumpsimuses conflate two basic arguments when trying to make a point about desperadoism. The first argument, with which I strongly disagree, is that Mr. IFRIT Mitch should be allowed to make our lives an endless treadmill of government interferences while providing few real benefits to our health and happiness. The second argument, which I enjoy but which Mr. IFRIT Mitch and company are sure to find offensive, is that there is no doubt that Mr. IFRIT Mitch will muddy the word “heterochromatization” before long. Believe me, I would give everything I own to be wrong on that point, but the truth is that Mr. IFRIT Mitch and his shock troops have put in place the largest and most effective blacklist in the history of our country. The purpose of this blacklist is to rid various strategic organizations of Mr. IFRIT Mitch's competitors and any other independent-minded people who might interfere with Mr. IFRIT Mitch's designs. While such activities are merely the first step towards substituting “I-it” relationships for “I-thou” relationships, Mr. IFRIT Mitch wants to suck up to stingy maniacs. Faugh.

Mr. IFRIT Mitch should hide his head in shame before the judgment of future generations, whose tongue it will no longer be possible to stop and which, therefore, will say what today all of us know to be true: We get more from Mr. IFRIT Mitch than we do from most thoughtless flag burners. We get more lies, more distortions, more fear, more hatred, more division. We get IFRIT Mitch behaving like IFRIT Mitch. He is so squalid—or, to be charitable, so irrationally wedded to outmoded memes—that he can't stop claiming that trees cause more pollution than automobiles do. You don't need to be the smartest guy on the planet to figure that out. Heck, even the lowliest Joe Six-Pack knows that I don't care what others say about Mr. IFRIT Mitch. He's still loquacious, wayward, and he intends to spread parochialism all over the globe like pigeon droppings over Trafalgar Square.

If you observe some repetition in my statements, it is because such repetition is needed for clarity and emphasis as I expose Mr. IFRIT Mitch's malversation. Mr. IFRIT Mitch is the picture of the insane person on the street, babbling to a tree, a wall, or a cloud, which cannot and does not respond to his undertakings. The media have largely abandoned any semblance of impartiality or professionalism when discussing him and his power-hungry precepts. I would like to rectify that abdication of duty by noting that Mr. IFRIT Mitch expects us to behave like passive sheep. The only choice he believes we should be allowed to make for ourselves is whether to head towards his slaughterhouse at a trot or at a gallop. Mr. IFRIT Mitch indubitably doesn't want us choosing to keep his cronies at bay. Every so often, he tries barring workers from participation in the social totality as fully developing individuals. Whenever he gets caught doing so he raises a terrific hullabaloo calculated to snatch people off the street and transport them across the world to be tortured.

On a more pedestrian level, I have a score to settle with Mr. IFRIT Mitch. Let me recap that for you because it really is extraordinarily important: Mr. IFRIT Mitch is like a stray pigeon. Pigeons are too self-absorbed to care about anyone else. They poo on people they don't like; they poo on people they don't even know. The only real difference between Mr. IFRIT Mitch and a pigeon is that Mr. IFRIT Mitch intends to promulgate partisan prejudice against others. That's why I recently received quite a bit of flak from the local commentariat for reporting that Mr. IFRIT Mitch demands that his propositions be inoculated from inspection, criticism, and condemnation. The criticism I received is surprising because I was merely pointing out what is generally accepted, that Mr. IFRIT Mitch uses people and destroys lives without compunction. If you doubt this, just ask around.

Mr. IFRIT Mitch is as dumb as dirt. I know you're wondering why I just wrote that. I'll explain shortly, but first, I should state that Mr. IFRIT Mitch takes alcoholism to bed with him at night and snuggles up to it as if it were a big, fuzzy, teddy bear. A person could write a whole book on that topic alone. In order to be as brief as possible, though, I'll state simply that there is a subtle difference between giving Mr. IFRIT Mitch a rhadamanthine warning not to advocate his false-flag operations amid a hue and cry as tendentious as it is raving and nourishing children with good morals and self-esteem. The difference lies between the objective potential and the subjective organization needed to realize that potential. In other words, the objection may still be raised that representative government is an outmoded system that should be replaced by a system of overt absolutism. At first glance this sounds almost believable yet the following must be borne in mind: Mr. IFRIT Mitch is the embodiment of everything petty in our lives. Every grievance, every envy, every short-sighted ideology finds expression in  IFRIT Mitch.

Sleazy hostes generis humani are burdened with the preconceived ideas or feeble understanding of the circles to which they previously belonged both politically and philosophically, and hence, by extension, I can say one thing about Mr. IFRIT Mitch. He understands better than any of us that psychological impact is paramount—not facts, not anybody's principles, not right and wrong. I'm not suggesting that we behave likewise. I'm suggesting only that Mr. IFRIT Mitch doesn't care about freedom as he can neither eat it nor put it in the bank. It's just a word to him.

To add another dimension to this argument, let me mention that if you look back over some of my older letters, you'll see that I predicted that Mr. IFRIT Mitch would create an ideological climate that will enable him to turn our nation into a “totalitarian theocracy” devoted to the secular state religion of faddism. And, as I predicted, he did. But you know, that was not a difficult prediction to make. Anyone who has bothered to learn even a little about Mr. IFRIT Mitch could have made the same prediction. The irony is that his most gloomy invectives are also his most addlepated. As the French say, “Les extremes se touchent.” One might wonder why Mr. IFRIT Mitch doesn't feel guilty about reducing us to acute penury. All I can do now is give you a bare-bones answer and then let you dig into it yourself. To understand the basic answer you need to realize that abominable rotters have been sanctifying Mr. IFRIT Mitch's depravity. I don't know for sure that Mr. IFRIT Mitch is behind those activities, but they're truly consistent with the methods and motivations of most Mr. IFRIT Mitch-directed efforts. Therefore, let's just say that Mr. IFRIT Mitch's allegations have caused widespread social alienation, and from this alienation a thousand social pathologies have sprung. Some day, I want to serve on the side of Truth. But you don't have to wait for that. What you can do now is talk to everyone you know about the things I've told you in this letter. Use every medium available to you. Use the Internet. Use your telephone. Use radio and newspapers. And whatever you do, never be afraid to speak out against the evil that is Mr. IFRIT Mitch.

Edited by BishopActual
no modq pls
BlackShot, Sikorsky, Sp0on and 21 others like this

@BishopActual You should honestly take up political journalism or something of that nature, holy shit... While I haven't read your entire column nor will I as I've given up on this community as a whole, but as a writer myself, hot damn, you can be a little over the top and you beat around the bush in a similar fashion similar to that of a Wall Street journalist but you still convey your point

26 minutes ago, Ba-KA said:

please give TLDR i dont like paragraphs they scare me

It is in the sincere hope of brushing away the cobwebs of pauperism that this letter is offered to an intelligent and discriminating public. The nub of what I intend to say here is that Mr. IFRITMitch,  has been fostering a culture devoted to policing speech and punishing speakers. What's frightening is that this culture engenders patterns of thought that are surprisingly similar to those long identified by cognitive behavioral therapists as causes of depression and anxiety. I don't know about you, but I would prefer to live in a culture in which people are free to admit that Mr. IFRIT Mitch says that he answers to no one. That's a stupid thing to say. It's like saying that charlatanism is a noble cause. Mr. IFRIT Mitch has never had a single new idea. He has merely gussied up old concepts in new rhetoric, most recently in the lusk jargon of adversarialism. This leads to an important point: Mr. IFRIT Mitch periodically puts up a façade of reform. However, underneath the pretty surface, it's always business as usual. That doesn't necessarily mean that the falsehood of the tongue leads to that of the heart, although it might. Rather, it means that he often remarks that he is a bearer and agent of the Creator's purpose. That's one of those neat little subreptions that his militant followers employ to deceive themselves. The truth is that if we look beyond Mr. IFRIT Mitch's delusions of grandeur, we see that all he really wants is to hang onto the perks he's getting from the system. That's all he really cares about. What do you think the chances are that Mr. IFRIT Mitch will eventually stop befuddling the public and making sin seem like merely a sophisticated fashion? I assure you, the likelihood of that is slim to none. The reason is that Mr. IFRIT Mitch keeps telling us that we can change the truth if we don't like it the way it is. He should feel free to publish his scientific findings on that matter and claim his Nobel Prize and 8 million Swedish krona—unless, of course, he's just making an assertion with no evidence whatsoever to support his position. Which do you think it is? If you were to ask me that question, I'd say that the legality of spattering my reputation is obviously something for the sharp-suited legal types to look into. All I can say on the matter is that rigid adherence to dogmatic purity will lead only to disunity while we clearly need unity to establish a supportive—rather than an intimidating—atmosphere for offering public comment. While some of Mr. IFRIT Mitch's solutions are very attractive on the surface and are indeed entertaining, they ultimately serve to pit race against race, religion against religion, and country against country. Mr. IFRIT Mitch's remonstrations are juvenile. They're unnecessary. They're counterproductive. Whenever I encounter them I think that some of the facts I'm about to present may seem shocking. This they certainly are. However, it's common to hear base-minded, rapacious mumpsimuses conflate two basic arguments when trying to make a point aboutdesperadoism. The first argument, with which I strongly disagree, is that Mr. IFRIT Mitch should be allowed to make our lives an endless treadmill of government interferences while providing few real benefits to our health and happiness. The second argument, which I enjoy but which Mr. IFRIT Mitch and company are sure to find offensive, is that there is no doubt that Mr. IFRIT Mitch will muddy the word “heterochromatization” before long. Believe me, I would give everything I own to be wrong on that point, but the truth is that Mr. IFRIT Mitch and his shock troops have put in place the largest and most effective blacklist in the history of our country. The purpose of this blacklist is to rid various strategic organizations of Mr. IFRIT Mitch's competitors and any other independent-minded people who might interfere with Mr. IFRIT Mitch's designs. While such activities are merely the first step towards substituting “I-it” relationships for “I-thou” relationships, Mr. IFRIT Mitch wants to suck up to stingy maniacs. Faugh. Mr. IFRIT Mitch should hide his head in shame before the judgment of future generations, whose tongue it will no longer be possible to stop and which, therefore, will say what today all of us know to be true: We get more from Mr. IFRIT Mitch than we do from most thoughtless flag burners. We get more lies, more distortions, more fear, more hatred, more division. We get IFRIT Mitch behaving like IFRIT Mitch. He is so squalid—or, to be charitable, so irrationally wedded to outmoded memes—that he can't stop claiming that trees cause more pollution than automobiles do. You don't need to be the smartest guy on the planet to figure that out. Heck, even the lowliest Joe Six-Pack knows that I don't care what others say about Mr. IFRIT Mitch. He's still loquacious, wayward, and he intends to spread parochialism all over the globe like pigeon droppings over Trafalgar Square. If you observe some repetition in my statements, it is because such repetition is needed for clarity and emphasis as I expose Mr. IFRIT Mitch's malversation. Mr. IFRIT Mitch is the picture of the insane person on the street, babbling to a tree, a wall, or a cloud, which cannot and does not respond to his undertakings. The media have largely abandoned any semblance of impartiality or professionalism when discussing him and his power-hungry precepts. I would like to rectify that abdication of duty by noting that Mr. IFRIT Mitch expects us to behave like passive sheep. The only choice he believes we should be allowed to make for ourselves is whether to head towards his slaughterhouse at a trot or at a gallop. Mr. IFRIT Mitch indubitably doesn't want us choosing to keep his cronies at bay. Every so often, he tries barring workers from participation in the social totality as fully developing individuals. Whenever he gets caught doing so he raises a terrific hullabaloo calculated to snatch people off the street and transport them across the world to be tortured. On a more pedestrian level, I have a score to settle with Mr. IFRIT Mitch. Let me recap that for you because it really is extraordinarily important: Mr. IFRIT Mitch is like a stray pigeon. Pigeons are too self-absorbed to care about anyone else. They poo on people they don't like; they poo on people they don't even know. The only real difference between Mr. IFRIT Mitch and a pigeon is that Mr. IFRIT Mitch intends to promulgate partisan prejudice against others. That's why I recently received quite a bit of flak from the local commentariat for reporting that Mr. IFRIT Mitch demands that his propositions be inoculated from inspection, criticism, and condemnation. The criticism I received is surprising because I was merely pointing out what is generally accepted, that Mr. IFRIT Mitch uses people and destroys lives without compunction. If you doubt this, just ask around. Mr. IFRIT Mitch is as dumb as dirt. I know you're wondering why I just wrote that. I'll explain shortly, but first, I should state that Mr. IFRIT Mitch takes alcoholism to bed with him at night and snuggles up to it as if it were a big, fuzzy, teddy bear. A person could write a whole book on that topic alone. In order to be as brief as possible, though, I'll state simply that there is a subtle difference between giving Mr. IFRIT Mitch a rhadamanthine warning not to advocate his false-flag operations amid a hue and cry as tendentious as it is raving and nourishing children with good morals and self-esteem. The difference lies between the objective potential and the subjective organization needed to realize that potential. In other words, the objection may still be raised that representative government is an outmoded system that should be replaced by a system of overt absolutism. At first glance this sounds almost believable yet the following must be borne in mind: Mr. IFRIT Mitch is the embodiment of everything petty in our lives. Every grievance, every envy, every short-sighted ideology finds expression in  IFRIT Mitch. Sleazy hostes generis humani are burdened with the preconceived ideas or feeble understanding of the circles to which they previously belonged both politically and philosophically, and hence, by extension, I can say one thing about Mr. IFRIT Mitch. He understands better than any of us that psychological impact is paramount—not facts, not anybody's principles, not right and wrong. I'm not suggesting that we behave likewise. I'm suggesting only that Mr. IFRIT Mitch doesn't care about freedom as he can neither eat it nor put it in the bank. It's just a word to him. To add another dimension to this argument, let me mention that if you look back over some of my older letters, you'll see that I predicted that Mr. IFRIT Mitch would create an ideological climate that will enable him to turn our nation into a “totalitarian theocracy” devoted to the secular state religion of faddism. And, as I predicted, he did. But you know, that was not a difficult prediction to make. Anyone who has bothered to learn even a little about Mr. IFRIT Mitch could have made the same prediction. The irony is that his most gloomy invectives are also his most addlepated. As the French say, “Les extremes se touchent.” One might wonder why Mr. IFRIT Mitch doesn't feel guilty about reducing us to acute penury. All I can do now is give you a bare-bones answer and then let you dig into it yourself. To understand the basic answer you need to realize that abominable rotters have been sanctifying Mr. IFRIT Mitch's depravity. I don't know for sure that Mr. IFRIT Mitch is behind those activities, but they're truly consistent with the methods and motivations of most Mr. IFRIT Mitch-directed efforts. Therefore, let's just say that Mr. IFRIT Mitch's allegations have caused widespread social alienation, and from this alienation a thousand social pathologies have sprung. Some day, I want to serve on the side of Truth. But you don't have to wait for that. What you can do now is talk to everyone you know about the things I've told you in this letter. Use every medium available to you. Use the Internet. Use your telephone. Use radio and newspapers. And whatever you do, never be afraid to speak out against the evil that is Mr. IFRIT Mitch.

Silver-Spy likes this
Just now, massi said:

It is in the sincere hope of brushing away the cobwebs of pauperism that this letter is offered to an intelligent and discriminating public. The nub of what I intend to say here is that Mr. IFRITMitch,  has been fostering a culture devoted to policing speech and punishing speakers. What's frightening is that this culture engenders patterns of thought that are surprisingly similar to those long identified by cognitive behavioral therapists as causes of depression and anxiety. I don't know about you, but I would prefer to live in a culture in which people are free to admit that Mr. IFRIT Mitch says that he answers to no one. That's a stupid thing to say. It's like saying that charlatanism is a noble cause. Mr. IFRIT Mitch has never had a single new idea. He has merely gussied up old concepts in new rhetoric, most recently in the lusk jargon of adversarialism. This leads to an important point: Mr. IFRIT Mitch periodically puts up a façade of reform. However, underneath the pretty surface, it's always business as usual. That doesn't necessarily mean that the falsehood of the tongue leads to that of the heart, although it might. Rather, it means that he often remarks that he is a bearer and agent of the Creator's purpose. That's one of those neat little subreptions that his militant followers employ to deceive themselves. The truth is that if we look beyond Mr. IFRIT Mitch's delusions of grandeur, we see that all he really wants is to hang onto the perks he's getting from the system. That's all he really cares about. What do you think the chances are that Mr. IFRIT Mitch will eventually stop befuddling the public and making sin seem like merely a sophisticated fashion? I assure you, the likelihood of that is slim to none. The reason is that Mr. IFRIT Mitch keeps telling us that we can change the truth if we don't like it the way it is. He should feel free to publish his scientific findings on that matter and claim his Nobel Prize and 8 million Swedish krona—unless, of course, he's just making an assertion with no evidence whatsoever to support his position. Which do you think it is? If you were to ask me that question, I'd say that the legality of spattering my reputation is obviously something for the sharp-suited legal types to look into. All I can say on the matter is that rigid adherence to dogmatic purity will lead only to disunity while we clearly need unity to establish a supportive—rather than an intimidating—atmosphere for offering public comment. While some of Mr. IFRIT Mitch's solutions are very attractive on the surface and are indeed entertaining, they ultimately serve to pit race against race, religion against religion, and country against country. Mr. IFRIT Mitch's remonstrations are juvenile. They're unnecessary. They're counterproductive. Whenever I encounter them I think that some of the facts I'm about to present may seem shocking. This they certainly are. However, it's common to hear base-minded, rapacious mumpsimuses conflate two basic arguments when trying to make a point aboutdesperadoism. The first argument, with which I strongly disagree, is that Mr. IFRIT Mitch should be allowed to make our lives an endless treadmill of government interferences while providing few real benefits to our health and happiness. The second argument, which I enjoy but which Mr. IFRIT Mitch and company are sure to find offensive, is that there is no doubt that Mr. IFRIT Mitch will muddy the word “heterochromatization” before long. Believe me, I would give everything I own to be wrong on that point, but the truth is that Mr. IFRIT Mitch and his shock troops have put in place the largest and most effective blacklist in the history of our country. The purpose of this blacklist is to rid various strategic organizations of Mr. IFRIT Mitch's competitors and any other independent-minded people who might interfere with Mr. IFRIT Mitch's designs. While such activities are merely the first step towards substituting “I-it” relationships for “I-thou” relationships, Mr. IFRIT Mitch wants to suck up to stingy maniacs. Faugh. Mr. IFRIT Mitch should hide his head in shame before the judgment of future generations, whose tongue it will no longer be possible to stop and which, therefore, will say what today all of us know to be true: We get more from Mr. IFRIT Mitch than we do from most thoughtless flag burners. We get more lies, more distortions, more fear, more hatred, more division. We get IFRIT Mitch behaving like IFRIT Mitch. He is so squalid—or, to be charitable, so irrationally wedded to outmoded memes—that he can't stop claiming that trees cause more pollution than automobiles do. You don't need to be the smartest guy on the planet to figure that out. Heck, even the lowliest Joe Six-Pack knows that I don't care what others say about Mr. IFRIT Mitch. He's still loquacious, wayward, and he intends to spread parochialism all over the globe like pigeon droppings over Trafalgar Square. If you observe some repetition in my statements, it is because such repetition is needed for clarity and emphasis as I expose Mr. IFRIT Mitch's malversation. Mr. IFRIT Mitch is the picture of the insane person on the street, babbling to a tree, a wall, or a cloud, which cannot and does not respond to his undertakings. The media have largely abandoned any semblance of impartiality or professionalism when discussing him and his power-hungry precepts. I would like to rectify that abdication of duty by noting that Mr. IFRIT Mitch expects us to behave like passive sheep. The only choice he believes we should be allowed to make for ourselves is whether to head towards his slaughterhouse at a trot or at a gallop. Mr. IFRIT Mitch indubitably doesn't want us choosing to keep his cronies at bay. Every so often, he tries barring workers from participation in the social totality as fully developing individuals. Whenever he gets caught doing so he raises a terrific hullabaloo calculated to snatch people off the street and transport them across the world to be tortured. On a more pedestrian level, I have a score to settle with Mr. IFRIT Mitch. Let me recap that for you because it really is extraordinarily important: Mr. IFRIT Mitch is like a stray pigeon. Pigeons are too self-absorbed to care about anyone else. They poo on people they don't like; they poo on people they don't even know. The only real difference between Mr. IFRIT Mitch and a pigeon is that Mr. IFRIT Mitch intends to promulgate partisan prejudice against others. That's why I recently received quite a bit of flak from the local commentariat for reporting that Mr. IFRIT Mitch demands that his propositions be inoculated from inspection, criticism, and condemnation. The criticism I received is surprising because I was merely pointing out what is generally accepted, that Mr. IFRIT Mitch uses people and destroys lives without compunction. If you doubt this, just ask around. Mr. IFRIT Mitch is as dumb as dirt. I know you're wondering why I just wrote that. I'll explain shortly, but first, I should state that Mr. IFRIT Mitch takes alcoholism to bed with him at night and snuggles up to it as if it were a big, fuzzy, teddy bear. A person could write a whole book on that topic alone. In order to be as brief as possible, though, I'll state simply that there is a subtle difference between giving Mr. IFRIT Mitch a rhadamanthine warning not to advocate his false-flag operations amid a hue and cry as tendentious as it is raving and nourishing children with good morals and self-esteem. The difference lies between the objective potential and the subjective organization needed to realize that potential. In other words, the objection may still be raised that representative government is an outmoded system that should be replaced by a system of overt absolutism. At first glance this sounds almost believable yet the following must be borne in mind: Mr. IFRIT Mitch is the embodiment of everything petty in our lives. Every grievance, every envy, every short-sighted ideology finds expression in  IFRIT Mitch. Sleazy hostes generis humani are burdened with the preconceived ideas or feeble understanding of the circles to which they previously belonged both politically and philosophically, and hence, by extension, I can say one thing about Mr. IFRIT Mitch. He understands better than any of us that psychological impact is paramount—not facts, not anybody's principles, not right and wrong. I'm not suggesting that we behave likewise. I'm suggesting only that Mr. IFRIT Mitch doesn't care about freedom as he can neither eat it nor put it in the bank. It's just a word to him. To add another dimension to this argument, let me mention that if you look back over some of my older letters, you'll see that I predicted that Mr. IFRIT Mitch would create an ideological climate that will enable him to turn our nation into a “totalitarian theocracy” devoted to the secular state religion of faddism. And, as I predicted, he did. But you know, that was not a difficult prediction to make. Anyone who has bothered to learn even a little about Mr. IFRIT Mitch could have made the same prediction. The irony is that his most gloomy invectives are also his most addlepated. As the French say, “Les extremes se touchent.” One might wonder why Mr. IFRIT Mitch doesn't feel guilty about reducing us to acute penury. All I can do now is give you a bare-bones answer and then let you dig into it yourself. To understand the basic answer you need to realize that abominable rotters have been sanctifying Mr. IFRIT Mitch's depravity. I don't know for sure that Mr. IFRIT Mitch is behind those activities, but they're truly consistent with the methods and motivations of most Mr. IFRIT Mitch-directed efforts. Therefore, let's just say that Mr. IFRIT Mitch's allegations have caused widespread social alienation, and from this alienation a thousand social pathologies have sprung. Some day, I want to serve on the side of Truth. But you don't have to wait for that. What you can do now is talk to everyone you know about the things I've told you in this letter. Use every medium available to you. Use the Internet. Use your telephone. Use radio and newspapers. And whatever you do, never be afraid to speak out against the evil that is Mr. IFRIT Mitch.

4 hours ago, massi said:

TLDR this "TLDR" please, thanks.

Just now, wollie35 said:

Don't blame me, nutty asked for a TLDR, I just used the last 2 senteces, didnt read the entire thing myself TBH

Just now, wollie35 said:

I don't think people care who banned them, if it was either you or another admin doesn't matter, it's about who can unban him, and I'm pretty sure Mitch could do that if he wanted too

Image result for please stop gif

massi likes this
  • 2 months later...

@BishopActual i was actually so sure that you didn't write this and that this was a speech written by some politician that i googled it and was amazed that it wasn't, at the end of the day leave @Mitch (IFRIT) alone. He's not a CM anymore and personally myself and quite a few people actually didn't mind Mitch as a CM and most of us liked him, but if you were ever around for the reign of Olio you would understand why good CMs are hard to come by i can only remember Volunteer and Mitch as ever being worth a damn.

Bag Of Funyuns likes this
9 minutes ago, Tyler said:

@BishopActual i was actually so sure that you didn't write this and that this was a speech written by some politician that i googled it and was amazed that it wasn't, at the end of the day leave @Mitch (IFRIT) alone. He's not a CM anymore and personally myself and quite a few people actually didn't mind Mitch as a CM and most of us liked him, but if you were ever around for the reign of Olio you would understand why good CMs are hard to come by i can only remember Volunteer and Mitch as ever being worth a damn.

You dont play on the server your opinion is irrelevant.

Tyler likes this