PUBG Montage #4

swiift

Im not trying to hate but making a montage from like  1-2 kill clips are the most retarded thing i have ever seen. Montages are supposed to be good clips not you killing 1 guy in a match. I could probably get all these clips from like 5 matches... Its not anything special about killing 1 or 2 people. (Im not trying to hate i just dont know how to say it without it being in a toxic way)

Brendon Smith likes this
Just now, |CaSpEr| said:

Im not trying to hate but making a montage from like  1-2 kill clips are the most retarded thing i have ever seen. Montages are supposed to be good clips not you killing 1 guy in a match. I could probably get all these clips from like 5 matches... Its not anything special about killing 1 or 2 people. (Im not trying to hate i just dont know how to say it without it being in a toxic way)

Lemme fix u right up. 

Kills kinda sucked nothing special, I like the little edits u do tho.

What were trying to say, these are type of frags u make within the first 50 hours of playing the game. 

swiift, Brendon Smith and DJB like this
12 hours ago, |CaSpEr| said:

Im not trying to hate but making a montage from like  1-2 kill clips are the most retarded thing i have ever seen. Montages are supposed to be good clips not you killing 1 guy in a match. I could probably get all these clips from like 5 matches... Its not anything special about killing 1 or 2 people.

1. PUBG is not a death match game. You can't just get 8 kills in 10 seconds every game. Unless you're shroud. 

2. You could not make this in 5 matches. I thought I shut you up on this point already.

3. In a  PUBG montage you cannot make long clips interesting, nor can you in any game. Trust me, I tried it in my last montage. 

4. You are obviously jumping on a hate train. You like every post that says something against me, and you shit post on every thread I make. Yet so many others make 1 kill clip montages very closely resembling mine, and I've not seen you on one other post shit talking like you are now. 

Watch the video, say nice things if you liked it, if you hated it give some actual feedback with some structure. 

It's not like I can't take criticism. I just ignore people like you. 

@Wop <-- you should take some hints from him. He's literally the best critique on the site. 

If you can't be bothered structuring your arguments to actually give feedback, I won't bother reading it.

DJB likes this

Lol haters gon hate bro @swiift <3 Keep doing ya thang !  Nice new intro did you do it yourself?  Oh and as always great shots especially the head shots !  I enjoyed the fast paced music and the consistency was there in this vid.  Looks like you had a lot of fun making this, I enjoyed watching !  LMFAO the scenes of slow motion were funny af.

Edited by Wop
swiift likes this
5 hours ago, swiift said:

1. PUBG is not a death match game. You can't just get 8 kills in 10 seconds every game. Unless you're shroud. 

2. You could not make this in 5 matches. I thought I shut you up on this point already.

3. In a  PUBG montage you cannot make long clips interesting, nor can you in any game. Trust me, I tried it in my last montage. 

4. You are obviously jumping on a hate train. You like every post that says something against me, and you shit post on every thread I make. Yet so many others make 1 kill clip montages very closely resembling mine, and I've not seen you on one other post shit talking like you are now. 

Watch the video, say nice things if you liked it, if you hated it give some actual feedback with some structure. 

It's not like I can't 

@Wop

Pubg can be a death match depending on how you play it. It's been a while since I played pubg (like I think the first week of first person release on euw was one of the last times I played the game seriously). I always tried to go mainly for kills, I didn't really care for wins.

You don't need to get 8 kills in 10 seconds, but how often do 1 VS 3 happen and shit. 1 VS 1 / 2 is just not interesting kill wise

BioHazard likes this
13 hours ago, swiift said:

It's not like I can't take criticism. I just ignore people like you. 

@Wop <-- you should take some hints from him. He's literally the best critique on the site. 

If you can't be bothered structuring your arguments to actually give feedback, I won't bother reading it.

Well put in clips of u killing whole duos or squads (Good clips) Its a montage after all.

BioHazard likes this
2 hours ago, |CaSpEr| said:

Well put in clips of u killing whole duos or squads (Good clips) Its a montage after all.

a duo is 2 people. you literally said before making 1 or TWO kills wasnt good enough. I'm not playing squads since it's just me and my friend in a duo. 3 man squad is total cancer on Sanhok.

8 hours ago, wollie35 said:

Pubg can be a death match depending on how you play it. It's been a while since I played pubg (like I think the first week of first person release on euw was one of the last times I played the game seriously). I always tried to go mainly for kills, I didn't really care for wins.

You don't need to get 8 kills in 10 seconds, but how often do 1 VS 3 happen and shit. 1 VS 1 / 2 is just not interesting kill wise

1 v 3s don't happen that often. Considering I play duos.

14 hours ago, Wop said:

Lol haters gon hate bro @swiift <3 Keep doing ya thang !  Nice new intro did you do it yourself?  Oh and as always great shots especially the head shots !  I enjoyed the fast paced music and the consistency was there in this vid.  Looks like you had a lot of fun making this, I enjoyed watching !  LMFAO the scenes of slow motion were funny af.

ty! 

I edited my intro from my own text and DEARSOMEONE's cinematics, all the cinematics are from him but I edited it all together.

ngl the clip before the outro fit so well with the music accidentally with the guy falling and shit.

I like to put cinematics where I'm running a little short of clips to keep it interesting, especially cinematics of fights.

DJB likes this
1 hour ago, |CaSpEr| said:

Put good clips into a montage! Not bad ones! Its a montage!!!!!! FFs

1 hour ago, swiift said:

"bad"

"criticism"

I would be toxic rigt now but badabing realised i had a good point and now i got this sentence above my head ;( 
Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Edited by wollie35
swiift, .Casper and BioHazard like this