Talent or a purchasable option to spawn with a debit card

Just now, Olio said:

Eh don't be lazy and run to the ATM lol. It can be an inconvenience yes but not that much work to run to an ATM. Not sure if you retain it if you wake up in a hospital?

I'm not lazy, I don't mind running to an ATM to get a debit card, in some circumstances it's a huge inconvenience when spawning at a house and such, it's just kinda pointless to make us do so if we could have the possibility to have a talent or purchasable option.  And I guess it really isn't a huge deal considering we don't lose our Y inv if we get killed anymore (unless we don't get revived).  I'd just be down for something like this to be added.

No.

This just poses less reasons for people to have to go to town to interact/possibly get caught/killed  

You people are fucking lazy. 

I've played 4000 hours without a debit card. 

It makes me wonder how you people even make money if you are too lazy to walk to an ATM probably 50m away and click twice. 

Asus and Devin239 like this
4 minutes ago, Axe said:

No.

This just poses less reasons for people to have to go to town to interact/possibly get caught/killed  

It makes me wonder how you people even make money if you are too lazy to walk to an ATM probably 50m away and click twice. 

Calm down buddy, it's just a suggestion, and like I said I don't mind going into town to get a card, just in some circumstances it can be an inconvenience.  And I get everyone has their own views on suggestions.  I can almost guarantee no one in this community can all equally agree on any one suggestion.

Edited by Enclave
Capt Pepper likes this
7 minutes ago, Axe said:

No.

we rob people :) and @Olio, yes if you wake up in the hospital, the debit card is the only thing you keep on your person.

On 2/21/2016 at 8:32 PM, Axe said:

No.

And you sir are an asshole. Do you use a microwave? Probably. It was invented to be a more convenient way of cooking things. Thats the way of life. People create things to make their lives just that much simpler or easier or less of a headache. So If this is really how you feel about things, Never use toothpaste, soap, a microwave or anything purchased at a store. Quit being so fucking lazy and go fucking make it yourself.

Enclave likes this

This suggestion has nothing to do with laziness, just convenience. But I can guarantee you that Paratus won't implement it because he wants people to have to go to certain places to get certain things. Just like why there are no bloodbags at rebel bases. 

On 2/21/2016 at 9:13 PM, Enclave said:

Oh it's all good :D I've been here for just about 3 years, but ever since debit card was added I've wanted something like this implemented, would be nice not having to run to an ATM every death

But Damn! 3 years?!?! You were here before Asylum was even created?!?! :-P

Bersabee likes this
5 hours ago, Killswitch said:

This suggestion has nothing to do with laziness, just convenience. But I can guarantee you that Paratus won't implement it because he wants people to have to go to certain places to get certain things. Just like why there are no bloodbags at rebel bases. 

End of 2013ish so maybe not almost 3 years haha I guess I didn't really do the math on that.  But either way it's been quite a while :P only reason I know is from a couple clips from the beginning of 2014 which was after a 1-3 months of me playing, otherwise I wouldn't really have any idea when I started here so it's more like a little more than 2 years. To narrow it down even more I started a while before innovative was a gang or at least a big gang.  Once they started dominating server 1 I left for server 2 and have never came back.  

Edited by Enclave
4 hours ago, Killswitch said:

Also out of curiosity how long has asylum been here.  Its just about 3 years isn't it? Hah, I mean I started at the end of 2013 beginning of 2014 and you guys already had 2 servers, surely it must have been open quite a few months before the end of 2013?

Edited by Enclave
5 minutes ago, Enclave said:

Also out of curiosity how long has asylum been here.  Its just about 3 years isn't it? Hah, I mean I started at the end of 2013 and you guys already had 2 servers, surely it must have been open quite a few months before the end of 2013?

My first saved asylum video was from March 2014.  I started a few weeks before server 2 was created, so I would think Asylum was created beginning of 2014 or end 2013?

On 2/21/2016 at 9:32 PM, Enclave said:

I'm not lazy, I don't mind running to an ATM to get a debit card, in some circumstances it's a huge inconvenience when spawning at a house and such, it's just kinda pointless to make us do so if we could have the possibility to have a talent or purchasable option.  And I guess it really isn't a huge deal considering we don't lose our Y inv if we get killed anymore (unless we don't get revived).  I'd just be down for something like this to be added.

There is a million ATMs on Altis. Majority of them are outside of major cities and can be accessed and cards bought.  

On February 21, 2016 at 10:38 PM, Enclave said:

Calm down buddy, it's just a suggestion, and like I said I don't mind going into town to get a card, just in some circumstances it can be an inconvenience.  And I get everyone has their own views on suggestions.  I can almost guarantee no one in this community can all equally agree on any one suggestion.

I see you've met @Axe :kappa:

20 minutes ago, bC420 said:

My first saved asylum video was from March 2014.  I started a few weeks before server 2 was created, so I would think Asylum was created beginning of 2014 or end 2013?

Yeah this is about when I started, my first saved screenshot of my bank is from February, maybe there was only 1 server when I started, then when innovative came I left for server 2. I can't remember.  I thought when I first joined there was two servers though, not just one, which was any time between Dec 2013 to Feb of 2014.

Edited by Enclave
9 minutes ago, Enclave said:

Yeah this is about when I started, my first saved screenshot of my bank is from February, maybe there was only 1 server when I started, then when innovative came I left for server 2. I can't remember.  I thought when I first joined there was two servers though, not just one, which was any time between Dec 2013 to Feb of 2014.

Only reason I remember there was only 1 server when I started is because when they announced which day server 2 was going live, everyone was sitting by the computer waiting for #2 to show up so we could buy houses at all the key towns/locations! Good ol' days

Edited by bC420
1 hour ago, bC420 said:

Only reason I remember there was only 1 server when I started is because when they announced which day server 2 was going live, everyone was sitting by the computer waiting for #2 to show up so we could buy houses at all the key towns/locations! Good ol' days

Yeah well either way, those were the good ol' days that's for sure, were you one of the first FSA members back when the gang only had 4-5 members, cause I see you got that fsa tag ;) ?  When bionic and legion was around?

Edited by Enclave
On 21/02/2016 at 3:32 AM, Axe said:

No.

I've played 4000 hours

without a debit card. 

Nerd

Enclave likes this
On 2/21/2016 at 9:32 PM, Axe said:

No.

also axe is a career cop and he likes when the high bounties go off on cop when they get a card... if they dont ping he cant make money.