Asylum 3 always being down

Hey, just jumping onto this thread instead of making a new one. I’ve been trying to get on Asylum 3 for over a week. Kinda freaking out as I’m heavily invested in server 3.

Normally 3 has been open 3pm - 3am est and it’s been great. But recently it seems to die a few hours after opening up. Is there anyway we can have it open, say around 6pm est? 

I’ve got a bunch of houses and gear that I’m worried about losing because I have been unable to get on all week. I work 9-5, and can only really play at night.

Thank you for your time and building asylum. I just registered this account but I’ve been playing here for many years. Thank you!

Russell* and massi like this
4 hours ago, Azeh said:

Hello Mouse,

For quite some time now, server 3 has unintentionally been shutting down too early. Once it shuts down, only Bamf and Gnashes have access to turn it back on. Bamf is aware and informed me 3 weeks ago that he would look into it. As to why it hasn't been fixed yet - I don't know. With that said, I don't doubt another server will eventually be taken down if the player counts across all servers remain this low. 

Kind Regards,
Azeh 

Hey Azeh,

Thank you you for your reply. I sincerely hope that doesn’t happen, I’ve got so many hours put into server 3 that it would really be horrible. I’ve finally got some desirable houses and a solid way to make money. I don’t think I would recover.

I could see server 3 shutting down early as a cause of a good chunk of people not logging in. I know in my personal case, I saw it was down and figured some work was being done, and did not play on the other servers as I have zero resources on them.

Is there anyway we could politely ask bamf again? He may have forgotten about us server 3 people, which seems to be the case. Thank you!

massi likes this