Holding Cells in HQs

What I've always thought would be cool, were some small holding cells for police officers to put criminals in while they process them. These cells could be lock picked and give a special charge when tampered with, similar to grand theft. This would be more realistic, counter trolls and create some more interesting situations fun for the whole family. 

17 minutes ago, SethK said:

What I've always thought would be cool, were some small holding cells for police officers to put criminals in while they process them. These cells could be lock picked and give a special charge when tampered with, similar to grand theft. This would be more realistic, counter trolls and create some more interesting situations fun for the whole family. 

at this rate we might see this feature in about 3 years

TheRealStitches, Blocker and Danne like this
1 hour ago, Ba-KA said:

oh fuck yeah lemme lock some annoying retard in a cell and forget about him great idea

No

Wouldn't have them in a cell be easier for you to keep track of and prevent you from forgetting about them? I mean if you're consistently forgetting about people you're processing, maybe cop wouldn't be the best thing for you. yikers

Edited by SethK
Nubis likes this
9 hours ago, SethK said:

Wouldn't have them in a cell be easier for you to keep track of and prevent you from forgetting about them? I mean if you're consistently forgetting about people you're processing, maybe cop wouldn't be the best thing for you. yikers

Purposely forgetting about people is different from actually forgetting

like if hometrix is on civ and hes annoying me id lock him in a cell and he would never come out id just say opps forgot about you

10 hours ago, Raza said:

No. can too easily be abused by the more....unsavory cops. I can forsee cops shooting + flashbanging civs in restraints inside the cells.... sooooo no

I don't think I've seen anyone behave like that on the server and that would be an extremely rare occasion for police to behave like that, especially nowadays. From what I've seen 98% of the cops I've played with are very well behaved. There's of course the 2% of spergy cops that do sometimes shoot restrained people, but all you can do is record and report them. Anyways regardless cell or not, if a cop wants to intentionally shoot/flashbang somebody they're going to do it.

9 hours ago, Ba-KA said:

Purposely forgetting about people is different from actually forgetting

like if hometrix is on civ and hes annoying me id lock him in a cell and he would never come out id just say opps forgot about you

But what if he reports you on the forums? You'd be fucked then. It would be better to just process him and then drive away in your car. 80% of the job is processing people, so just don't play cop if you can't handle someone being annoying.

40 minutes ago, SethK said:

I don't think I've seen anyone behave like that on the server and that would be an extremely rare occasion for police to behave like that, especially nowadays. From what I've seen 98% of the cops I've played with are very well behaved. There's of course the 2% of spergy cops that do sometimes shoot restrained people, but all you can do is record and report them. Anyways regardless cell or not, if a cop wants to intentionally shoot/flashbang somebody they're going to do it.

But what if he reports you on the forums? You'd be fucked then. It would be better to just process him and then drive away in your car. 80% of the job is processing people, so just don't play cop if you can't handle someone being annoying.

i could give a big fuck less everyone knows this come on now

10 hours ago, HotWings said:

No, a bad idea doesnt need an in depth reason as to why its bad.

I wasn't asking for an in depth reason to why it's bad, I was asking for an elaboration or a modicum of a reason to why it's bad to help me understand why he doesn't like the idea. Surely just posting a single sentence wouldn't be too hard, no? Perhaps you could tell me why you think this is a bad idea.

7 hours ago, cHIP ōTLE said:

The cells wouldn't be utilized 95% of the time.

Good suggestion, just not for asylum.  

I wouldn't say 95% of the time, I would say about 60%. depending which HQ you're at. Two primary HQ's i'd see them utilized at are Kavala and Pygros. Kavala is self explanatory, you have civilians & Bounty Hunters running around inside all the time trying to steal away criminals. For Pygros, the same happens but particularly when there's a Bank or Fed... It's not usually as bad but can be depending on which group was doing said event. This would definitely allow police to more calmly process people in high tension situations without as much worry as some random running off with your criminal.

Nubis likes this