Posted (edited)

RTAbdpzTL.pngUsing group chat

RTAbdpzTL.pngSomeone eating his mic for dinner

RTAbdpzTL.pngVesting someone restrained/locked in a house with you

RTAbdpzTL.pngMisspelling retarded

Yup, that's Kavala.

Edited by Maaqs

3 hours ago, Choo Weegh said:

Cassandra called me retarded and harasses me in-game. #GoAwayOldLady #FuckWhales

a bold claim from someone actually now harassing someone on the forums.

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Huan Lee said:

u called him gay first >:(

f0f2155e379e0b42062e7214b8b97199.png i dont think your the retarded one here cassandra.

i changed it to retard 

Edited by ron the player

Posted (edited)

i would never do this to anyone i have been here for awhile i am just trying to play a game like everyone else...sorry if my age offense you guys....i don't know what i did to make so many ppl to dislikes me ...i will try to keep myself on the down low i just want that damn title,,, again sorry if i ever offended anyone ... if yall knew the crap i get but i do love this community i have meet a lot of great ppl...http://prntscr.com/kn9wqw this is some great stuff to read on the forums of the community the i loved..i thought this was serious lol its all good guess o was trolled once again lolhttp://prntscr.com/kna7pn

Edited by Cassandra

I'm older as well in my mid 40's disable I find this game rewarding to help my memory, this keep's me on my toes. At times we need to remember we were young once. When I was in prison my cell mate told me everyone hates everyone but think of it this way, they are always thinking of you a lot more than your friends from the outside. From the word my Papa told me in "Matthew 10:14  And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet." I'm open about my faith as much as other people are as open about profanity :)