53 minutes ago, Maxedout13579 said:

I suggest that cops not be able to talk to each other at all when in restraints. If they are in restraints they aren't gonna be on their phone saying oh hey dude i'm kidnapped and in a car at xyz. Like that's just plain stupid.

Server is light RP, has been since it first came online. Cops can talk to any other cop while restrained as long as they dont have a blindfold on so in future put a blindfold on them. If you dont like it find a stricter RP server.

5 hours ago, Maxedout13579 said:

I suggest that cops not be able to talk to each other at all when in restraints. If they are in restraints they aren't gonna be on their phone saying oh hey dude i'm kidnapped and in a car at xyz. Like that's just plain stupid.

Civilians should not be able to access their phone or radio while restrained either. 

Just now, Maxedout13579 said:

thats the thing, no one should be able to period

You have yet to explain why...  Cops have a radio with multiple key up bottoms and also have a panic button that they would activate and alert the entire police force to their location.  Your argument isnt really holding any water.

Rosie and GravL like this

we also need to make it so when your face gets ripped off by a 7.62 you are permanently dead. there is no revive.
Also we need to get rid of the respawn screen. once you're dead; you're dead.
also if I blow up your house for whatever reason; deal with it breh. there are plenty of houses out there to buy but that one is forever gone too.
we need to also make it that when you first join the server, you dont start out as a fully grown man. You start as a baby, then you gotta wait a couple of years to find out about many of life's disappointments as you grow the fuck up and realize that things aren't fair sometimes.

:frog:

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2018 at 0:51 PM, Maxedout13579 said:

Before like a few months ago I would call you a fucking idiot but considering 30 civs and 15 cops on I think this is a good idea 

Civ: gives 5 minute story why he wants the cop gear gear

Cop: Wont talk or give anything until this blindfold is off

Civ remove blindfolds

Cop on cop radio : IM OVER HERE BOYS COME GET ME

Cop in direct chat: okay unrestrain me and I will drop it

Civ unrestrains cop

Cop starts shotting like a mad man and gets downed/killed

More cops come and civ gets sent to jail

Why we need that cop cant talk while restrained

• 2 months later...
On 8/26/2018 at 7:40 PM, HotWings said:

You have yet to explain why...  Cops have a radio with multiple key up bottoms and also have a panic button that they would activate and alert the entire police force to their location.  Your argument isnt really holding any water.

Panic button? No we don’t everyone just freaks out in ts. I’m being kidnapped

Russell* likes this