Montage 1

Sk7

18 minutes ago, Tyler said:

25% speed on the video... unless you made an editing error (the ifrits dust doesn't skip so i doubt it) that was a cheat. At 25% speed its still too quick to look real let alone the original 100% speed clip. @Mitch (IFRIT) what do you think?

73d4a87dae6ae85e8786f17d56dbe039.gif

What you retards fail to realize is no aimlock is only accurate on the first shot fired. Also weird that this supposed aim bot doesnt move to the next target after the first one died. Most likely a recording bug or a frame skip but Im sure you bratva mongs know more about cheating on arma than I do. 

Donald, Good Lub, Space and 3 others like this
Just now, TryHardSqueaker said:

What you retards fail to realize is no aimlock is only accurate on the first shot fired. Also weird that this supposed aim bot doesnt move to the next target after the first one died. Most likely a recording bug or a frame skip but Im sure you bratva mongs know more about cheating on arma than I do. 

Personally i never cheated in arma but you can use an aim key where you tap the key and it aim locks you don't have to use a persistent aim bot, so no it's not "weird" at all. But speaking of cheating pertty sure more of your gang mates have been banned for cheating than Bratva and i never played with them when they were cheating (to my knowledge).

Edited by Tyler
4 minutes ago, Tyler said:

Personally i never cheated in arma but you can use an aim key where you tap the key and it aim locks you don't have to use a persistent aim bot, so no it's not "weird" at all. But speaking of cheating pertty sure more of your gang mates have been banned for cheating than Bratva and i never played with them when they were cheating (to my knowledge).

Gravity and Valkreye cheated in Bratva. Name 2 people that cheated in temper.

Just now, Lucky said:

wait you think I care about temper im not the one having this conversation just calling u out for saying something stupid after Tyler said they were banned after he stopped playing with them. Idc about shitty cartel fighters.

He had been in bratva for a while. Im not a retard for assuming Tyler is affiliated with Valkreye. Now you pipe down and go back to letting DK fuck your ass retard

thero, Space, Sp0on and 1 other like this
Just now, TryHardSqueaker said:

He had been in bratva for a while. Im not a retard for assuming Tyler is affiliated with Valkreye. Now you pipe down and go back to letting DK fuck your ass retard

Well its Valkyrie and yes i'm friends with him, i still play games with him all the time. But doesn't mean i knew they were cheating or played with them when they were. But weren't you in Prime or Tenacity?

1 hour ago, TryHardSqueaker said:

Like it doesent pop up like that. But there is diffrent kind of cheats aswell

Edited by Noliver.
2 hours ago, TryHardSqueaker said:

to back this up

5c39322aa5d7750c909586d19dce34eb.gif

it happens here aswell, it appears just some editing stuff, cause if this is aimlock it would be some really bad shit.

6 hours ago, Tyler said:

25% speed on the video... unless you made an editing error (the ifrits dust doesn't skip so i doubt it) that was a cheat. At 25% speed its still too quick to look real let alone the original 100% speed clip. @Mitch (IFRIT) what do you think?

73d4a87dae6ae85e8786f17d56dbe039.gif

You can see the dust under the ifrit teleport to the left it was just me trying to shorten the clip.

7 hours ago, Reapered said:

Connor McGregor, s0mething, jwilly, katheeri, walt jr, Com

that was easy

fyi if sky is cheating he is hot garbage and that's the worst cheat i have ever seen. If you payed for that i suggest a refund ASAP.

Most of those people have 3rd party bans and are listed in the banned members. But as far as I know none of them received 3rd party bans while in temper if they ever were in temper.