Make the game fun and attract better players.

3 hours ago, Bag Of Funyuns said:

I like the server the way it is, dead and 6 feet under. It's not coming back.

Second this.

Only thing that will make this game fun again will be the announcement the servers are coming to and end and that there are no RDM / VDM bans anymore on the night before the devs end it.

I wish making money in this game was better. Jobs don't need a pay increase, I just think they need a little more interaction. It's boring as hell just standing there watching a bar go across the screen. It would also be nice not to hear "Hands up or die!" everyone 5 seconds. It gets old when people just want to kill others for no real reason. Dealing with people is the real grind of this game.

Edited by TheRealMango
Nubis and IceVenom like this
11 hours ago, TheRealMango said:

I wish making money in this game was better. Jobs don't need a pay increase, I just think they need a little more interaction. It's boring as hell just standing there watching a bar go across the screen. It would also be nice not to hear "Hands up or die!" everyone 5 seconds. It gets old when people just want to kill others for no real reason. Dealing with people is the real grind of this game.

id say dealing with performance is a bigger issue because when you say hands up or die and then everybody freezes that's not fun either

BioHazard and Steve like this

3 hours ago, massi said:

id say dealing with performance is a bigger issue because when you say hands up or die and then everybody freezes that's not fun either

Yeah server performance at the moment is the biggest.

The random fat-ass desyncs sitting on my face sucks. Especially when it loses me money too.

Edited by Brian Winters
IceVenom likes this

Jesus lord... some fucking people. I’ve been away for 6 months and nobodies changed. If you’re gunna comment hoping the server dies and shit, just fucking leave already and save your fingers some energy. Your negative ass thought process is half of what’s creating a shitty environment for people. That’s one of the reasons we don’t see new people who actually stick around. In game and on the forums. Nothing but toxicity and some inbred form of hatred. 

Nate!!!, Winchester, Steve and 2 others like this
2 hours ago, Sandwich said:

Jesus lord... some fucking people. I’ve been away for 6 months and nobodies changed. If you’re gunna comment hoping the server dies and shit, just fucking leave already and save your fingers some energy. Your negative ass thought process is half of what’s creating a shitty environment for people. That’s one of the reasons we don’t see new people who actually stick around. In game and on the forums. Nothing but toxicity and some inbred form of hatred. 

"Nobody's changed" because the servers are still in a terrible spot, and 6months isn't going to suddenly 180 people into not being toxic / upset at the lack of development over the past 6 months or change toxicity towards others in-game / on the forums. This is Asylum, where toxicity thrives.

People stay because they want Asylum to be great, they want to see it survive, but the lack of content / development put people in a sour mood.

Sandwich likes this
Just now, Maaqs said:

"Nobody's changed" because the servers are still in a terrible spot, and 6months isn't going to suddenly 180 people into not being toxic / upset at the lack of development over the past 6 months or change toxicity towards others in-game / on the forums. This is Asylum, where toxicity thrives.

People stay because they want Asylum to be great, they want to see it survive, but the lack of content / development put people in a sour mood.

That I can agree on