Rare pic that mitches wife took after she called him while he was talking to @chicoXL

Squirtle

1 hour ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Oh my. This is very accurate. 

But are you really boycotting Nike? I do understand their decision wasn't the best, especially for publicity but that's no reason to burn shit and destroy things you paid a bunch of fucking money for.

Personally, I don't agree with the ad, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna burn my shit comfortable product tbh.

Edited by Vedalkenn
kkk
18 minutes ago, Vedalkenn said:

But are you really boycotting Nike? I do understand their decision wasn't the best, especially for publicity but that's no reason to burn shit and destroy things you paid a bunch of fucking money for.

Are you joking, Nike is playing the political controversy exceptionally well. The people who where loyal Nike supporters who are saying "boycott that shit" will eventually come back, while gaining a bunch of supporters who agree with Kap and his argument. 

11 minutes ago, Twinkie said:

Are you joking, Nike is playing the political controversy exceptionally well. The people who where loyal Nike supporters who are saying "boycott that shit" will eventually come back, while gaining a bunch of supporters who agree with Kap and his argument. 

I can see them coming back I never said they wouldn't.

I can also see why you say they are playing it well, I just don't think it was too great of a decision. I think its caused quite a few conservatives to get overly upset, their support for Kaepernick was their decision and I can see it backfired just a bit on one side of the political spectrum. Nike themselves haven't done anything to completely piss off anyone more and they're taking the heat just fine.

but I just think that people are blowing something out of proportion by destroying the product and saying "boycott Nike", I do also understand that even that some people believe is what they should do. The controversy behind the supporting of Kaepernick is as to why they've gotten so upset and that is reasonable I just think it could be dealt with in a better way than the way it currently is being handled 

Also, I just realized that I can't read so they will gain business off the Kap supporters so I guess overall its good for them in the Long Run

Edited by Vedalkenn
Because Noliver loves me