Change log 8.2.0

bamf

8 minutes ago, bamf said:

HF3:  

• Fixed a bug preventing gold bar sales from giving infamy
  • Drug runner missions now give infamy
  • Also fixed an apparently long standing bug related to goldbar pricing when you own the turf that increases the sale price

Could u give me a insight on why the timers for the drug runner?

12 minutes ago, bamf said:

HF3:  

• Fixed a bug preventing gold bar sales from giving infamy
  • Drug runner missions now give infamy
  • Also fixed an apparently long standing bug related to goldbar pricing when you own the turf that increases the sale price

Fix the bug with jail time resetting please @bamf

cHIP oTLE likes this
Just now, bamf said:

I've made a change in the configuration file for S1 that will take effect at the next restart.  Might catch it with the patch that I just kicked off.  

Dont know if you caught it above but the jail time resetting has been a thing for ages, needs a fix asap.

Also at the type 115 (?) even for a trial period?

Winchester and DeepHouse like this
1 hour ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Dont know if you caught it above but the jail time resetting has been a thing for ages, needs a fix asap.

Also at the type 115 (?) even for a trial period?

or a new vehichle or just even a new type of fucking grenade literally anything to freshen up rebel life put it into the rebel tree as more of an incentive to do rebel activities.

Edited by Jamal
3 hours ago, bamf said:

I've made a change in the configuration file for S1 that will take effect at the next restart.  Might catch it with the patch that I just kicked off.  

Could you make it so you get maybe 20-30 infamy from each cop kill, while you're participating in a bank/fed/prison or in an illegal area.

Donald, Sikorsky, Masonn and 2 others like this
10 minutes ago, justi said:

Not everyone is getting BI kicked, I see it once in a while in chat but most people don't have a problem with that.

People just have a problem with the server freezing for 30-40mins at a time. It happened yesterday on 2 once while I was on (server pop went from ~70 to the teens by the time it caught up). Sure, there are less BE kicks, but it doesn't change the fact server performance is mediocre at best.

DJB likes this
4 hours ago, Maaqs said:

People just have a problem with the server freezing for 30-40mins at a time. It happened yesterday on 2 once while I was on (server pop went from ~70 to the teens by the time it caught up). Sure, there are less BE kicks, but it doesn't change the fact server performance is mediocre at best.

In my experience when it's good, it's really good and when it's bad it's unplayable. It's a rare occurrence for me personally to see it somewhere in between.

Maaqs likes this
Just now, Steve said:

In my experience when it's good, it's really good and when it's bad it's unplayable. It's a rare occurrence for me personally to see it somewhere in between.

I would agree; you can definitely get some "good Asylum sessions" in with minimal server issues, but they certainly still do exist from time to time. My past couple days of experience have been good, but the few before that were a bit yikes

On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 6:06 PM, Twinkie said:

You should be getting from 2 to 5 with 3 mins left. It takes 30 secs to flip your plane around. If you're not getting to your place on time then you're doing it wrong.

then I think I did it wrong 5-6 times tonight but then I did it right and got in the end +15k lol.. after a bit of time.. maybe drug runner is not for me... I run out time due to missed landings and then I rush landing and BOOM.... o well... I do enjoy trying tho. Thx for the advice and help. @bamf would still love a extra min or 2.. at least for the smaller runs. the longer runs I always have plenty of time., also may I ask why do I only get paid on the distance of a loaded plane instead of total flying for one job?