Change log 8.2.0

bamf

15 minutes ago, TryHardSqueaker said:

It hurts my brain to think about server changes that the community wants and the devs are unwilling to even try them out. 

Everyone wanted the rotor script removed and now that its gone I have not seen a single complaint. 

Gangs wanted cartel auto deposit back and so far only a few lone wolf players have spoke up. 

Everyone wanted the taru usable without advanced flight and so far I have not seen a single complaint.

Those are some good examples of the community wanting a simple change and the devs relenting for so long over nothing.

The community has been vocal in the past about wanting group cap/money cap removed. As well as ifrit/orca cost reduction or the reintroduction of insurance. 

A prison redesign/back to pre 6.0

New cartel locations for oil/wongs.

None of that is hard to do and would mean a lot to the community

In the event the servers worked, say 95 percent of the time under high player stress I'd be happy to play with the game in its current state.

never seen before from a server of the owners who barely communicate with their own playersbase. i see other games, servers that the owners listen to the players how they want to make the server more fun. but these people do almost nothing about communication, . I

do not understand what is so difficult about it to listen to our own community.

.Casper, Squirtle and Maaqs like this
11 hours ago, cHIP ōTLE said:

How populated is the server when this happens?  Low pop, in the mornings EST, I don’t see any issues.  But as soon as the server goes over 40, the issues arise.

Uhmm about 20 people even when hit 57 downtown kav was getting around 49 fps.