nike slaps trump in the face with a blast off..

Sp0on

49 minutes ago, KIIAK said:

I dont get it 

Rly tho fuck Nike thousands of people fought and or died under the flag and for kaprineck to kneel to the flag is just plain disrespectful and for Nike to partner with that retard it is just fucked   

really though you're just now shitting on Nike. they run sweatshops. they literally have children work their machines and you're mad about one fucking commercial? stfu.

How 18 are you?

Edited by Sp0on
Donald, ItsLego, GreenDemon and 8 others like this

54 minutes ago, KIIAK said:

I dont get it 

Rly tho fuck Nike thousands of people fought and or died under the flag and for kaprineck to kneel to the flag is just plain disrespectful and for Nike to partner with that retard it is just fucked   

They partnered with him because they thought he would make them money, and I'm sure he has in some way or another with the amount of controversial attention. No smart businessman gives two squirts of piss as to whether or not people "accept" what they do, all they care is that they don't get thrown in prison or jail and that they make money. It seems to be a pretty damn smart business decision.

28 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Simple concept. Dont like the values of a company? Don't give them your money. The national attention is only giving them exactly what they want. Their name everywhere for free. Marketing works in sick ways. But it's working.

I need you to relax ok if I cant talk about political things in sgt chat then you cant talk about em on the forums im vewy twiggard and demand you change the law so I feel special and make sure you give me money. Especially from the rich people cuz they have plenty. Why do rich people need money they can just make more to give back more and then I get more for complaining ok? I hope you understand now you Neo-Nazi.

massi likes this
9 minutes ago, Lucky said:

I need you to relax ok if I cant talk about political things in sgt chat then you cant talk about em on the forums im vewy twiggard and demand you change the law so I feel special and make sure you give me money. Especially from the rich people cuz they have plenty. Why do rich people need money they can just make more to give back more and then I get more for complaining ok? I hope you understand now you Neo-Nazi.

@Lucky you blatantly said that transgendered people have a mental disorder.

Huan Lee, BaDaBiNg_10-8 and Lucky like this
1 minute ago, Sp0on said:

I'm sorry Mr Doctorate of Idiopathic uneducated-Hypothesis.

im into this neat thing called science that is done when people test hypothesis' on a large group of variables then have an independent variable and realize that certain things don't add up and are irregular then have a decision that something may be a fact so we cant be too sure but its the best we got so we gotta live with it. SCIENCE 101 WITH THE LUCKSTER

Edited by Lucky
Just now, Lucky said:

im into this neat thing called science that is done when people test hypothesis' on a large group of variables then have an independent variable and realize that certain things don't add up and are irregular then have a decision that something may be a fact so we cant be too sure but its the best we got so we gotta live with it.

cool. you understand the meaning of a word.

9 hours ago, KIIAK said:

I dont get it 

Your nation isn't defined by a flag or anthem but by the people. Hes kneeling for whats going on with them. Also it was a marine who told him to kneel because thats how they done it and it was more respectful. People may think theyre fighting for their nation or flag but its not the case at all and if you think that you're very naive.

7 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Simple concept. Dont like the values of a company? Don't give them your money. The national attention is only giving them exactly what they want. Their name everywhere for free. Marketing works in sick ways. But it's working.

Is that what your doing with asylum? if so I don't think its working.

Edited by Jamal

So many people see this as disrespecting the flag. He’s kneeling to protest police abuse. He’s not doing it because he doesn’t like what the flag represents. A member of the military told kaepernick that when they want to show respect to a fallen soldier, they kneel at their grave.

everyone is going to have different opinions on the whole kneeling situation. But how is what he’s doing effecting you in any way?

8 hours ago, massi said:

There was a huge controversy in my discord for that. I thought it was ridiculous to say that transgender people have a mental disorder but apparently it's really a thing (or used to be https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/717758002

Well we cant just change science cus someones feelings are hurt it is a scientifical fact that you are born male or female

just thought i should bring this up. nike sales went up 33% since trump said people should boycott nike. ppl were dumping nike stock but really this is a big week for nike. and like their stock is back to where it was so i mean yall might not like nike cuz of a commercial but fuck they kno what they're doing. also i support kaepernick. like u can say ooohhh he didnt stand for the flag that many soldiers died for, this mother fucker got told to kneel by some marines. da fuck. okay now ik some ppl are gonna disagree with me but i dont give a fuck and a half so let the chaos ensue. wait is ensue a word? i swear ive heard it and it didnt have a red squiggly line under it so i think im good. k. anyways, fuck yeaaaaaaa

ps: i have notify replies off so lul

Donald likes this
1 hour ago, Papasmurf said:

just thought i should bring this up. nike sales went up 33% since trump said people should boycott nike. ppl were dumping nike stock but really this is a big week for nike. and like their stock is back to where it was so i mean yall might not like nike cuz of a commercial but fuck they kno what they're doing. also i support kaepernick. like u can say ooohhh he didnt stand for the flag that many soldiers died for, this mother fucker got told to kneel by some marines. da fuck. okay now ik some ppl are gonna disagree with me but i dont give a fuck and a half so let the chaos ensue. wait is ensue a word? i swear ive heard it and it didnt have a red squiggly line under it so i think im good. k. anyways, fuck yeaaaaaaa

ps: i have notify replies off so lul

I dont know how many times u changed subjuects in this one post

Sp0on likes this
17 minutes ago, william said:

only Americans could get offended by "disrespecting a piece of cloth"

Especially when a peace of shit like you disrespects our “piece ot cloth.” That peice of cloth is the reason that people go to Afghanistan, Iraq, and shittiest places on earth just to defend it. I mean that price of cloth is the visual representation of our country’s history and many other things. If shit hits the fan where you’re at bud, I’d garuntee you you’d be happy to see someone there with a peice of cloth on their shoulder ready to help you. 

PS: I just want football, not politics! Colin isnt even protesting the flag, he’s protesting police brutality. I just don’t understand why he’s doing it then, during the national anthem, if he isn’t protesting something to do with the anthem :shrug:

Edited by Dick Romney
Lucky likes this
1 minute ago, Dick Romney said:

Especially when a peace of shit like you disrespects our “piece ot cloth.” That peice of cloth is the reason that people go to Afghanistan, Iraq, and shittiest places on earth just to defend it. I mean that price of cloth is the visual representation of our country’s history and many other things. If shit hits the fan where you’re at bud, I’d garuntee you you’d be happy to see someone there with a peice of cloth on their shoulder ready to help you. 

PS: I just want football, not politics! Colin isnt even protesting the flag, he’s protesting police brutality. I just don’t understand why he’s doing it then, during the national anthem, if he isn’t protesting something to do with the anthem :shrug:

people go to afghanistan etc because of terrorists killing your PEOPLE not your FLAGS. people matter, material doesnt.

BlackShot likes this
Just now, william said:

people go to afghanistan etc because of terrorists killing your PEOPLE not your FLAGS. people matter, material doesnt.

Terroists that hate the flag and what it stands for, the people that fight for it, and the near 3000 people they brutally murdered which lived in the nation it represented. The flag is a symbol for many people, a visual representation of what they stand for. Just like a photo can hold sentimental value or be a reminder of a loved one that has since passed on, the American flag is that to MANY people

Just now, Dick Romney said:

Terroists that hate the flag and what it stands for, the people that fight for it, and the near 3000 people they brutally murdered which lived in the nation it represented. The flag is a symbol for many people, a visual representation of what they stand for. Just like a photo can hold sentimental value or be a reminder of a loved one that has since passed on, the American flag is that to MANY people

Image result for setting fire to american flag does this tilt you

3 minutes ago, Dick Romney said:

1 minute ago, william said:

Image result for setting fire to american flag does this tilt you

Dick Romney. a huge patriot. Cries when somebody calls him a dick on the internet haha

Edited by wollie35