nike slaps trump in the face with a blast off..

Sp0on

1 hour ago, william said:

Image result for setting fire to american flag does this tilt you

I would have to say as someone who loves america that doesnt tilt me because thats someone expressing there 1st amendment right but i dont agree with the cause they are doing it for and think the people that disrespect the things that flag stands for are disgusting people

Sail likes this

I don't understand the people who want to burn the shoes. Just donate them if you don't want to keep them. I also don't understand the people who wanna complain about America but won't leave. I mean if you hate it here that much and your gonna pitch a hissy fit and burn the flag that represents where you live then you should be packing up and getting out. This is the land of the free but honestly it's more like the land of whiney entitled babies now a days.

Lucky likes this
7 hours ago, Dick Romney said:

Especially when a peace of shit like you disrespects our “piece ot cloth.” That peice of cloth is the reason that people go to Afghanistan, Iraq, and shittiest places on earth just to defend it. I mean that price of cloth is the visual representation of our country’s history and many other things. If shit hits the fan where you’re at bud, I’d garuntee you you’d be happy to see someone there with a peice of cloth on their shoulder ready to help you. 

PS: I just want football, not politics! Colin isnt even protesting the flag, he’s protesting police brutality. I just don’t understand why he’s doing it then, during the national anthem, if he isn’t protesting something to do with the anthem :shrug:

dawg hes protestin murica, murica killin blacks, he looked down at his hands and went, oh shit, my hands r black, im next. okay wait after typing that i just realized that black people's hands are extremely unique(atleast to a white person), like the outsides are the black color(but not like black, ya know what i meant, like that brown color) then like the inside is white) fuck this is all coming out kind of racist now even tho im not trying to be. fuck fuck fuck. do you see how i never backspace anything and just keep typing random shit like you are reading right now. hmmm, since im typing random shit heres a fun fact, the official name of Taiwan is republic of china. yea bet half of u didnt know that shit. idk i feel like im typing up some sort of manifesto now tho so i cant just stop. im just gonna start typing about some shit now. yall listen to KYLE or Super Dupe KYLE, whatever the fuck his name is. anyways ive been jammin to his new album, well not that new, it's been out for a bit now. however his previous album Smyle or whatever, it kinda sucks dick. ummmm what else can i talk about??? oh u guys watch netflix right? i assume ur not in some third world country so you have access to netflix and isn't region blocked and also have a stable internet connection. i was watching white collar and i saw it said its getting taken off netflix on like october 1st or something, so if u guys wanna watch that show b4 its gone i guess its ur time. also narcos is like pretty good, ik its like old news now but still good, rewatched it a couple of times. uhhh what else...... shit i wonder if asylum has a max character limit, fuck i just realized too that im like replying to dick romney and this is kind of a lot of shit for a qouting thingymurbobber. idk i guess imma start talking about a new topic, cant think of anything with netflix anymore, oh wait yes i can! to link my previous topic and the netflix topic KYLE has a movie on netflix. like the premise is kinda like 8mile where its a rapper playing a rapper but not them, hes playing like a different rapper. like eminem played the charracter brabbit in 8mile, but KYLE's movie isnt as sad. i think KYLE's movie is called like The After Party or something. it's pretty good tho, it's like pretty chill. has a good message about trying to fuck your friends sister i guess, idk. anyways off the netflix topic now... you guys have any money in bitcoin? cuz i mean i recommend not doing that rn. i put like 50 dollars in like 2 weeks ago and that shit has just been dropping ever since. i regret not getting into bitcoin earlier ya know, and i mean ik thats an easy thing to say, thats like saying some shit like "oh i wish i bought stock of ibm before the microchip" but i mean seriously. ik tai lopez qouted some other dude with a quote that said something like "you never wanna be 1st and you never wanna be last" or something. basically the premises is like you want to get in on the 3rd wave or something. i think i saw that on the h3 podcast with him, oohh speaking of podcasts thats gonna be the next topic in this manifesto. i saw the joe rogan podcast with elon musk and like, i knew elon musk was like alittle out there but he kinda seemed fucking weird on this. like ppl say zuckerburg(however the fuck you spell his name, the facebook guy) is a robot but i mean elon really seemed like a robot. it was just like the way he talked, idk. he kinda talks like hes so much more intelligent than all of us so he has to sit there a second and like dumb down his words so us peasants can understand him. shit how many words you guys think this is? fuck idk. idk. idk. also if u wanna laugh at a cringe fest podcast watch h3's newest podcast with bill burr. its just funny. idk how to explain it. even the comments were ppl agreeing with me about it too. funny stuff. shit i just looked over at my 2nd monitor and i have task manager up on that cuz i always wanna know like how much cpu and gpu is being used and ram. and shit, chrome is using 61% of my ram, what the fuck. is it cuz all my words right now?? cuz that'd be crazy. actually i think it is. as im typing this the number is just increasing. not by that much by like .6 MB every second or so. idk fuck it. im done with this manifesto, come at me una bomber, my manifesto is better, pussy ass bitch in jail haaaaaa. fuck im gonna die if he ever sees this. you guys think he has access to a computer in prison? i mean how else do ppl in prison write books and shit, you think they still use pen and paper in prison? i feel like they have access to some shitty dell desktop loaded with like a 10 year outdated version of microsoft word. but i mean, i could be wrong, about alot of things in this. shit didnt i say i was ending this manifesto like 4 lines ago, shit for real this time. im done *drop mic* 

eugene12 likes this
17 minutes ago, Papasmurf said:

dawg hes protestin murica, murica killin blacks, he looked down at his hands and went, oh shit, my hands r black, im next. okay wait after typing that i just realized that black people's hands are extremely unique(atleast to a white person), like the outsides are the black color(but not like black, ya know what i meant, like that brown color) then like the inside is white) fuck this is all coming out kind of racist now even tho im not trying to be. fuck fuck fuck. do you see how i never backspace anything and just keep typing random shit like you are reading right now. hmmm, since im typing random shit heres a fun fact, the official name of Taiwan is republic of china. yea bet half of u didnt know that shit. idk i feel like im typing up some sort of manifesto now tho so i cant just stop. im just gonna start typing about some shit now. yall listen to KYLE or Super Dupe KYLE, whatever the fuck his name is. anyways ive been jammin to his new album, well not that new, it's been out for a bit now. however his previous album Smyle or whatever, it kinda sucks dick. ummmm what else can i talk about??? oh u guys watch netflix right? i assume ur not in some third world country so you have access to netflix and isn't region blocked and also have a stable internet connection. i was watching white collar and i saw it said its getting taken off netflix on like october 1st or something, so if u guys wanna watch that show b4 its gone i guess its ur time. also narcos is like pretty good, ik its like old news now but still good, rewatched it a couple of times. uhhh what else...... shit i wonder if asylum has a max character limit, fuck i just realized too that im like replying to dick romney and this is kind of a lot of shit for a qouting thingymurbobber. idk i guess imma start talking about a new topic, cant think of anything with netflix anymore, oh wait yes i can! to link my previous topic and the netflix topic KYLE has a movie on netflix. like the premise is kinda like 8mile where its a rapper playing a rapper but not them, hes playing like a different rapper. like eminem played the charracter brabbit in 8mile, but KYLE's movie isnt as sad. i think KYLE's movie is called like The After Party or something. it's pretty good tho, it's like pretty chill. has a good message about trying to fuck your friends sister i guess, idk. anyways off the netflix topic now... you guys have any money in bitcoin? cuz i mean i recommend not doing that rn. i put like 50 dollars in like 2 weeks ago and that shit has just been dropping ever since. i regret not getting into bitcoin earlier ya know, and i mean ik thats an easy thing to say, thats like saying some shit like "oh i wish i bought stock of ibm before the microchip" but i mean seriously. ik tai lopez qouted some other dude with a quote that said something like "you never wanna be 1st and you never wanna be last" or something. basically the premises is like you want to get in on the 3rd wave or something. i think i saw that on the h3 podcast with him, oohh speaking of podcasts thats gonna be the next topic in this manifesto. i saw the joe rogan podcast with elon musk and like, i knew elon musk was like alittle out there but he kinda seemed fucking weird on this. like ppl say zuckerburg(however the fuck you spell his name, the facebook guy) is a robot but i mean elon really seemed like a robot. it was just like the way he talked, idk. he kinda talks like hes so much more intelligent than all of us so he has to sit there a second and like dumb down his words so us peasants can understand him. shit how many words you guys think this is? fuck idk. idk. idk. also if u wanna laugh at a cringe fest podcast watch h3's newest podcast with bill burr. its just funny. idk how to explain it. even the comments were ppl agreeing with me about it too. funny stuff. shit i just looked over at my 2nd monitor and i have task manager up on that cuz i always wanna know like how much cpu and gpu is being used and ram. and shit, chrome is using 61% of my ram, what the fuck. is it cuz all my words right now?? cuz that'd be crazy. actually i think it is. as im typing this the number is just increasing. not by that much by like .6 MB every second or so. idk fuck it. im done with this manifesto, come at me una bomber, my manifesto is better, pussy ass bitch in jail haaaaaa. fuck im gonna die if he ever sees this. you guys think he has access to a computer in prison? i mean how else do ppl in prison write books and shit, you think they still use pen and paper in prison? i feel like they have access to some shitty dell desktop loaded with like a 10 year outdated version of microsoft word. but i mean, i could be wrong, about alot of things in this. shit didnt i say i was ending this manifesto like 4 lines ago, shit for real this time. im done *drop mic* 

Modq this guy right here^ i got bored even scrolling past it. @Painbringa112

ItsLego likes this
52 minutes ago, Lucky said:

Modq this guy right here^ i got bored even scrolling past it. @Painbringa112

r u asking him to remove my post? i spent like 10 minutes typing that up, however now i thought of something on the netflix topic i forgot to mention. theres a movie about one of the cofounders of the National Lampoon called "A Futile and Stupid Gesture" and it's really good, like its funny but serious, that ending gets u right in the feels, but in a good way. like happy but alittle tint of sad

48 minutes ago, Papasmurf said:

r u asking him to remove my post? i spent like 10 minutes typing that up, however now i thought of something on the netflix topic i forgot to mention. theres a movie about one of the cofounders of the National Lampoon called "A Futile and Stupid Gesture" and it's really good, like its funny but serious, that ending gets u right in the feels, but in a good way. like happy but alittle tint of sad

see i have good reasons