goynerz - montage sixteen

1 hour ago, goyneyyy. said:

for the morons accusing pulldowns and asking about the black box

the black box is because I missed a lot but didn't want to cut the clip because it fit nicely with the music and was the perfect length for the end of the song

lets see the clip without the black box. we can see how many shots you fired roughly, who cares.. Looks fishy that you would cover your entire scope with a black box

2 minutes ago, goyneyyy. said:

firstly, if I had something significant to hide, I wouldn't just use a black box, I would cut it

secondly, who are you

your excuse makes no sense, im just pointing that out

Just now, Vedalkenn said:

yikes someone trying to accuse someone of pulldowns but probably has no clue how to even fucking use em

you are right, I have never researched or tried to use pulldowns. Thanks for the compliment? Im pointing out the fact that he covered his entire scope is fishy and his reason is pretty retarded.

14 minutes ago, Spookey said:

your excuse makes no sense, im just pointing that out

you are right, I have never researched or tried to use pulldowns. Thanks for the compliment? Im pointing out the fact that he covered his entire scope is fishy and his reason is pretty retarded.

it was literally covered for a whiff on the guy that's the reasoning behind the blacking it out, if he was using pulldowns why wouldn't he black out the entire fucking parts of the montage where he's shooting people :thinking: 

56 minutes ago, Spookey said:

lets see the clip without the black box. we can see how many shots you fired roughly, who cares.. Looks fishy that you would cover your entire scope with a black box

I dont understand people like you. Are you some pull down expert that when you see the clip you will be able to tell whether he was using AHK's or not? Quit posting on his tage no one wants to read the garbage you post.

Noliver. and Donald like this
2 hours ago, goyneyyy. said:

ill fuck you with a strap on

stop fan boying

your rank "on very thin ice" is a lie and you know it. Your fat asf if you where actually "on very thin ice" you would've fallen through and died by now. make this a reality please over weight and smelly people like you are the leading cause of global warming. your taking all the good oxygen and storing it away in your folds of lubber. perfectly good oxygen that other healthy people who are going to live past there mid thirties can breath please just actually fall through your "very thin ice" and save a life worth saving that most certainly is not yours!

TRYHARD, massi, bunni and 2 others like this

lol, I have people harassing me on teamspeak saying it's so out of line for me to wanna see the actual clip and that I claim to be some "expert about pulldowns". I say the clip is fishy because you put a big black box in the middle of the screen where your aimer is, if you don't see how that could be considered "fishy" or odd then you are ignorant. I don't really care to see the actual clip, don't really give 2 shits about the pvp on asylum anyways considering it's trash. Anyone to continue to harass me is just pathetic but you are welcome to do it!

Edited by Spookey
5 hours ago, HardAhr said:

your rank "on very thin ice" is a lie and you know it. Your fat asf if you where actually "on very thin ice" you would've fallen through and died by now. make this a reality please over weight and smelly people like you are the leading cause of global warming. your taking all the good oxygen and storing it away in your folds of lubber. perfectly good oxygen that other healthy people who are going to live past there mid thirties can breath please just actually fall through your "very thin ice" and save a life worth saving that most certainly is not yours!

just some mongol under a different name probably

thanks for spending 5 minutes of your time writing 4 lines of shit that I cant relate to.

4 hours ago, Spookey said:

lol, I have people harassing me on teamspeak saying it's so out of line for me to wanna see the actual clip and that I claim to be some "expert about pulldowns". I say the clip is fishy because you put a big black box in the middle of the screen where your aimer is, if you don't see how that could be considered "fishy" or odd then you are ignorant. I don't really care to see the actual clip, don't really give 2 shits about the pvp on asylum anyways considering it's trash. Anyone to continue to harass me is just pathetic but you are welcome to do it!

If you feel harassed online then you have issues

get a grip

TRYHARD likes this
6 hours ago, Spookey said:

kys mong

11 hours ago, Spookey said:

Log out from this community and never come back

13 hours ago, HardAhr said:

bunni’s Alternate ego strikes again

massi likes this

> getting accused of pulldowns when anyone with a brain can clearly see this daft cunt struggling to actually get a fucking kill. Even with a black box there, I can still tell this British retard hasn't even a basic understanding of how to play this game, even with 5k hours.

On 9/13/2018 at 5:52 PM, Spookey said:

Yeah you should honestly kill yourself.

On 9/13/2018 at 6:21 PM, Vedalkenn said:

yikes someone trying to accuse someone of pulldowns but probably has no clue how to even fucking use em

lmao shut up.

massi likes this
5 hours ago, Wubz said:

> getting accused of pulldowns when anyone with a brain can clearly see this daft cunt struggling to actually get a fucking kill. Even with a black box there, I can still tell this British retard hasn't even a basic understanding of how to play this game, even with 5k hours.

one minute you suck my dick and the other you punch me on the balls

do you love me or not