Eminem demolished MGK

Tyler

MGK Who??? I feel like Em didn't end him but he roasted and toasted him pretty good. You gotta give MGK credit though no matter what. He went after the goat and atleast pissed him off enough to come at him but I dont know if it's over on MGKs side I think he might try to fire back. It would be good publicity for MGK as long as it was a good diss. I mean the first one blew up so maybe he will go for 2. Idk I like them both. 

#upchurchisstillmyfav

And he got to the number 1 spot on itunes with his new album Supernatural. I don't wanna hear country rap is irrelevant cause he is on fire right now. 

Just now, ItsLacie said:

MGK Who??? I feel like Em didn't end him but he roasted and toasted him pretty good. You gotta give MGK credit though no matter what. He went after the goat and atleast pissed him off enough to come at him but I dont know if it's over on MGKs side I think he might try to fire back. It would be good publicity for MGK as long as it was a good diss. I mean the first one blew up so maybe he will go for 2. Idk I like them both. 

#upchurchisstillmyfav

And he got to the number 1 spot on itunes with his new album Supernatural. I don't wanna hear country rap is irrelevant cause he is on fire right now. 

MGK probably only did it as a publicity stunt Em even covers that in the diss with "I had to build you a career before i can destroy it" and also "As long as im still Shady you are living in my shadow"

Professor Pericles and ItsLego like this