Tyler

Eminem demolished MGK

52 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Roice said:

This whole situation is just embarrassing to the HipHop/Rap community

Wait it was a community in the first place?

banappeallol and Roice like this

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Roice said:

This whole situation is just embarrassing to the HipHop/Rap community

how is it retarded? havent had an actual beef in rap in sooooo long

ItsLacie and banappeallol like this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Fudger said:

how is it retarded? havent had an actual beef in rap in sooooo long

The fact that the "beef" started on twitter. Its not even some face to face type shit. All over something that someone said on the internet. Seems kinda lame IMO. 

banappeallol likes this

Share this post


Link to post
54 minutes ago, Roice said:

The fact that the "beef" started on twitter. Its not even some face to face type shit. All over something that someone said on the internet. Seems kinda lame IMO. 

A lot of stuff starts on twitter, most of it isn't face to face shit either. Just the way the world works now. 

banappeallol likes this

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Mr.Purple said:

Why do only career cops like Roice posts? 

I need a explanation.

You’re an APD officer, did you not attend the mandatory trainings? Your proficiency is tested during your ride along as well:

tumblr_my2i7mGWpm1s65qwro2_400.gif

Edited by Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz
Roice, Rodrigo, Mr.Purple and 4 others like this

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Bag Of Funyuns said:

roice trying to find a good meme

giphy.gif

don't you fucking start

if Nv ran off a fucking cliff you would follow them, and you would still lick their balls on the way down

degenerate

banappeallol likes this

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, goyneyyy. said:

don't you fucking start

if Nv ran off a fucking cliff you would follow them, and you would still lick their balls on the way down

degenerate

??????????????????????????

banappeallol likes this

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/15/2018 at 4:55 PM, esssketit said:

Eminem is a washed up old man, last good song was in 2005

MGK is garbage, weighs 110 pounds soaking wet

Kanye West for prez

lil pump for vice

dont @ me

MsjhOck.png

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.