Cop guns are op

Myerr

The only issue I honestly even see is that people complain about fail RP but yet they don't even RP themselves. There are cops, Like myself, who do enjoy RP. The guns are by far not OP and you where prob 1 tapped by a headshot or hit more than once but only noticed 1 hit. Outside of that hackers are an issue but a way to fix that is to wear a body cam and turn it in whenever they come in for your money/gear back. 

3 hours ago, massi said:

they dont have one! hence why it should be removed

also OP: you guys can get higher caliber weapons as rebels. sounds like u just have to practice more

Yes give rebels Navid thanks, don't forget the long range scopes too.

Edited by Wop
  • 1 month later...
On ‎16‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 8:12 PM, Myerr said:

wearing armor, csat and a helmet and i get one tapped by cops from 200m away. You need to fix this shit. This is why your servers are dead as fuck. That and the hacker that just killed everyone 7 times in a row. 

Anytime us cops respond to any emergency we are fighting 7.62 with our 6.5mm MX, Rebels are the OP ones.

On 9/16/2018 at 2:12 PM, Myerr said:

wearing armor, csat and a helmet and i get one tapped by cops from 200m away. You need to fix this shit. This is why your servers are dead as fuck. That and the hacker that just killed everyone 7 times in a row. 

You do realize how armor and ballistics work right?  A kevlar helmet is made to stop shrapnel and small arms fire, not high caliber rifles....

Sp0on likes this