Sliick - Memetage 2 - Asylum

Everyone could make 100 of your montages. Here's tips for next time:

1. Don't have more then 2-3 cop clips in there and they should be like crazy 1 taps or something

2. Don't montage Sdar fights. IE you geared fighting naked sdar bangers, you with an Sdar fighting Sdar bangers.

3. If people have their gun holstered, sitting in a car, oblivious to you being there. DON'T MONTAGE THEM.

Edited by Jamal
Shaq Daddy likes this
25 minutes ago, Jamal said:

1. Don't have more then 2-3 cop clips in there and they should be like crazy 1 taps or something

2. Don't montage Sdar fights. IE you geared fighting naked sdar bangers, you with an Sdar fighting Sdar bangers.

3. If people have their gun holstered, sitting in a car, oblivious to you being there. DON'T MONTAGE THEM.

1. Cop clips are about the only fucking fights we get now

2. I clipped the killing Arctic in Therisa that had Sdars because it was included in the 6 kills on them.  I included exg kills at tower drug because they are shitters and I held all them off with 3 clips and an sdar

3. The one guy in the prowler did know I was there he was pushing to N hill to block me with prowler and get height on guys in cap.

4. How bout you fuck off Jamal and go give criticism to someone else drunk bastard

47 minutes ago, Jamal said:

Why dont you follow thees tips yourself?

TRYHARD, Marzoh and Sliick like this
3 hours ago, CrispySliick said:

1. Cop clips are about the only fucking fights we get now

2. I clipped the killing Arctic in Therisa that had Sdars because it was included in the 6 kills on them.  I included exg kills at tower drug because they are shitters and I held all them off with 3 clips and an sdar

3. The one guy in the prowler did know I was there he was pushing to N hill to block me with prowler and get height on guys in cap.

4. How bout you fuck off Jamal and go give criticism to someone else drunk bastard

It legitimate criticism. He is right don’t montage you killing nakeds with sdars even if you killed 6 of them. Just take the criticism and make a better 3rd instead of starting a flame war

Squirtle and Maaqs like this

ya, go ahead and get a mod to hide this pal. also take the criticism, dont let ya ego get to you. 

phewww, just ask ya p3 retards to take a look at stuff like this b4 you post it. could save ya self from some embarrassment.

Spoiler

& change ya p3 hardass, p3 is gonna be no more pal. no need to wave ya e-pen around like that too.

Maaqs likes this
Just now, CrispySliick said:

2016 2017 2016 2016 ya know when asylum had updates every week and a constant player base and people fought cartels

*Be a retard in a retard gang running coke and fighting cops all day* 

"There is more to the server than cartels. Have fun afk capping"

*Post a shitty montage with cop clips*

"No gangs fight cartels anymore this is the best I can make"

Maaqs likes this
Just now, TryHardSqueaker said:

*Be a retard in a retard gang running coke and fighting cops all day* 

"There is more to the server than cartels. Have fun afk capping"

*Post a shitty montage with cop clips*

"No gangs fight cartels anymore this is the best I can make"

you got it all wrong

*In a career cop gang running meth and fighting cops all day*