Delete account

Jamal - Final

50 posts in this topic

On ‎22‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 11:09 PM, Reapered said:

Thank god its your final cuz this is garbage

You have turned into such a deng guy.

It's not even that you are trying to be toxic it just doesn't suit you.

If you are gonna rip the shit out of people for being bad you need to have made a good montage yourself, and I don't recall you ever making one.

Feel free to correct me.

UC , Shakur, ChicoXL and 5 others like this

15 minutes ago, goyneyyy. said:

If you are gonna rip the shit out of people for being bad you need to have made a good montage yourself, and I don't recall you ever making one.

Feel free to correct me.

Can't make one from the respawn screen.

|CaSpEr| likes this

23 minutes ago, goyneyyy. said:

Feel free to correct me.

DON'T EVER QUOTE ME AGAIN YOU TRASH PLAYER

DENIED FROM ENVY 3 TIMES STOP TALKING

CwilliamY, esssketit, Sheep and 6 others like this

24 minutes ago, goyneyyy. said:

Feel free to correct me.

You where a bitch in FSA, left, joined a gang full of mongs, learned how to use a lagswitch, got an ego and now try insult people because they havent made an arma 3 montage on a life server. And your forehead is MASSIVE, like HUGE m8.

21 hours ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

You where a bitch in FSA, left, joined a gang full of mongs, learned how to use a lagswitch, got an ego and now try insult people because they havent made an arma 3 montage on a life server. And your forehead is MASSIVE, like HUGE m8.

No clue where the lag switch bit came from. 

I'm no different now to when I was in FSA.

Pretty rich saying I moved to a gang full of mongs because I moved FROM one too.

And I don't know how you feel confident getting personal when nobody has seen you and you don't even have a job as far as I know.

21 hours ago, Reapered said:

DON'T EVER QUOTE ME AGAIN YOU TRASH PLAYER

DENIED FROM ENVY 3 TIMES STOP TALKING

Denied twice, and I didn't bend gang wars rules to get into Envy like you.

Not too sure why they even bother with you anymore, they were only using your admin privs.

c712fa0eff41c7647d12f1eb51a933b3.png

Says it all.

Edited by goyneyyy.

Just now, goyneyyy. said:

Pretty rich saying I moved to a gang full of mongs because I moved FROM one too.

And I don't know how you feel confident getting personal when nobody has seen you and you don't even have a job as far as I know.

You know exactly where the lagswitch part came from when you and blade went rampant with it that one time.

Of course you are.

You where a quiet pleb in FSA afraid of doing anything now youve an ego from playing with a group of mongols.

So because i dont show my face or talk about what and where i work at i cant get personal? Ok...  wut?

Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

You know exactly where the lagswitch part came from when you and blade went rampant with it that one time.

Of course you are.

You where a quiet pleb in FSA afraid of doing anything now youve an ego from playing with a group of mongols.

So because i dont show my face or talk about what and where i work at i cant get personal? Ok...  wut?

I wasn't quiet or "afraid of doing anything" at all and there's plenty of people who would agree.

The thing is I have never shown myself to you..  you found it???

As for the lag switch, I have barely played with Blade, and I haven't lag switched with him or at all so no clue where you got that from.

This didn't concern you anyway, so please, find a hobby, and a job while you are at it.

|CaSpEr| and thero like this

This didn't concern you anyway, so please, find a hobby, and a job while you are at it.

you should to

I wasn't quiet or "afraid of doing anything" at all and there's plenty of people who would agree.

As for the lag switch, I have barely played with Blade, and I haven't lag switched with him or at all so no clue where you got that from.

Yeah Irish get a job you potato picker.

Alec-I and Wang Liqin like this

3 minutes ago, Wang Liqin said:

hi is this the videos and screenshots section?

i have a submission

qmSg1aT.png

you missed the part where I said I don't use them, mind adding that?

I'm disappointed in Pippi, I gotta say.

Edited by goyneyyy.
|CaSpEr| likes this

Can`t handle all the shit so you decide to switch to Olympus? The olympus community will bully you of their server if you post a montage like this on their forums aswell.

27 minutes ago, goyneyyy. said:

I didn't bend gang wars rules to get into Envy like you.

Not too sure why they even bother with you anymore, they were only using your admin privs.

Reapered was one of the original Envy members when we started in 2015 and played with us again before he got moderator/admin.

The "one of the boys now" joke is what we say to all of our admins, they are either with us or against us in Envy ts and when your an asylum admin your against us.

you missed the part where I said I don't use them, mind adding that?

Im just the middle man in this battle, but hey sure why not

8tj0wPg.png

Reapered and Maaqs like this

37 minutes ago, goyneyyy. said:

You don't recall camping spawns with BlackBlade on koth lag switching every helicopter? You don't recall sharing a lagswitch and pull down script with people in your gang? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

45 minutes ago, goyneyyy. said:

Denied twice, and I didn't bend gang wars rules to get into Envy like you.

c712fa0eff41c7647d12f1eb51a933b3.png

Says it all.

btw i bent the rules for a lot of gangs during that gang wars.

just ask @Marzoh  @Skrood

i was nice enough to let revenant play 

i let marzoh's b gang replace almost their entire roster the day of gang wars

i let sugarfoot play for some gang that needed a 10th man

What did I do for Envy? Oh right I moved the date even when other gangs were also asking me to. (None of those people spoke up about it BTW) 

The fact that 9 teams signed up after I moved the date showed that all the people crying about it were just scared of Envy

4 minutes ago, Wang Liqin said:

Reapered was one of the original Envy members when we started in 2015 and played with us again before he got moderator/admin.

The "one of the boys now" joke is what we say to all of our admins, they are either with us or against us in Envy ts and when your an asylum admin your against us.

Im just the middle man in this battle, but hey sure why not

8tj0wPg.png

Not Pippi, Adam.

Never had issues with Adam so you aren't a middleman in any battle.

Probably linked the screenshot to Jimbo then he will have given it to you.

I honestly couldn't care, It's obvious watching my montages from first to last that I don't cheat, I used them on KOTH and that's as far as it goes

Just now, Reapered said:

What did I do for Envy? Oh right I moved the date even when other gangs were also asking me to. (None of those people spoke up about it BTW) 

should've DQ'd every other team and given us the win tbh

massi likes this

34 minutes ago, goyneyyy. said:

You where a bitch in FSA, everyone's bitch to be 100% factual.

You showed yourself in ts ages ago along with your name but yeah you think otherwise.

I know your gonna deny the lagswitch on the forums but i a nice little vid of you two having a blast with it that i was keeping for a certain time, maybe that'll be now.

Youre telling me to find and hobby and a job when your hobby is Arma 3 Asylum montages and acting turf over a gang tags.

massi likes this