god tier

1 hour ago, Agent SEED said:

Exactly, then a cop probally RDMED everyone without roleplaying.  Its how it works, if you are a civ you gotta RP, if you are cop you are above the rules.

I've never seen anyone so bravely speak their mind against the APD in these ways before, these are facts the APD has tried to hide for years. Will you please lead our siege against the APD to destroy their heinous unlawful organization from the inside, and reform it where civilians will no longer deal with these non RP cops 

20 hours ago, Agent SEED said:

Exactly, then a cop probally RDMED everyone without roleplaying.  Its how it works, if you are a civ you gotta RP, if you are cop you are above the rules.

Obviously someone who has no clue of what the fuck they are talking about, and probably didn't know there were other towns outside of Kavala. Cops are never "above" the rules, only admins and Durga get to play that card and even Durga got smacked in the end (well deserved). You are probably some new player with 3 hours on the server and 10 hours on Arma in general, and probably don't know all of the details of the rules and their limits because most of them aren't on the forums and it's all grey area stuff.

By the way there are places you can report these so called cops who are above the rules

For cop related offenses: http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/forum/48-internal-affairs/

For server rule offenses: http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/forum/65-player-reporting-process/

Edited by Tyler
20 hours ago, Agent SEED said:

Players whitelisted to the cop faction not only have to maintain the same rules set in place, they are held to a higher standard. There are rules in place to remove corrupt cops.. if you mess up on civilian, it can be disciplined on the cop side of things as well... As a long time player, one of whom MAINLY played cop, being a retired Lieutenant, I can assure you, rogue cops do not go unnoticed. If you see a cop breaking a server rule, make a player report, if you see them break an APD guidebook rule, make an officer report, the process is simple and in theory should work well, but people being lazy not reporting and only complaining arent helping the cause...

If you have any questions how the APD operates I would be happy to assist you as I am on the Asylum TeamSpeak almost every day. Here is the TeamSpeak address: 

ts3.gaming-asylum.com:9216

Tyler likes this