Asylum Speedbomb Challenge! ($1 Million Giveaway)

Starting today, October 1st, 2018 until Sunday October 7th, 2018 I am holding a challenge to anyone willing to participate. The person who can drive the furthest with an active speedbomb on an offroad without blowing up will win $1 Million in game currency! 

An extra $500,000 in game currency will be awarded to the person with the spiciest explosion!

The prize pool of $1.5 million will be paid for by myself (Wade Wilson) and Slade Wilson

Anyone that is willing to contribute to the prize pool can contact myself or @Slade Wilson

Rules 

.- Must be driving an offroad with a speedbomb attached 

- Cannot drive in circles. Anyone just driving around airfield, salt flats or anything like that will be disqualified.

- All submissions must be through this thread with video proof.

Edited by jcaldwell2112
Xavorey, Kate, GreenDemon and 16 others like this
7 hours ago, jcaldwell2112 said:

Starting today, October 1st, 2018 until Sunday October 7th, 2018 I am holding a challenge to anyone willing to participate. The person who can drive the furthest with an active speedbomb on an offroad without blowing up will win $1 Million in game currency! 

An extra $500,000 in game currency will be awarded to the person with the spiciest explosion!

The prize pool of $1.5 million will be paid for by myself (Wade Wilson) and Slade Wilson

Anyone that is willing to contribute to the prize pool can contact myself or @Slade Wilson

Rules 

.- Must be driving an offroad with a speedbomb attached 

- Cannot drive in circles. Anyone just driving around airfield, salt flats or anything like that will be disqualified.

- All submissions must be through this thread with video proof.

@Marco damn I wasted mine to save you from randy :frog:

Marco likes this
8 hours ago, jcaldwell2112 said:

We've got our first entry! That looks like it will be hard to beat!

You don't think its pretty lame that you can just stay on the Main MSR.. I mean where the challange in that, atleast make it offroading only, its more hard.

• 4 weeks later...