Easy, low risk resource job.

Ronnie_D_420

Just now, Steve said:

A lot of the low risk stuff has terrible payout tbh. You pretty much have to risk something for anything more then 50k/hour. I like the profile picture btw.

Thanks man! It's tatted on my back as well hahah. Im willing to pay people 15k for a truck load of the material i need. All they have to do is stand there and gather, than place it in the truck. I take care of the rest. 15k per 15 min.

16 hours ago, Xavorey said:

Run Meth , buy the hydrogen and phosphorus at market, gather the ephedra. A box truck of meth sells for like 90ish k I think. And it might take you 45 min

meth is bad for the risk! cops, rebels, bounty hunters ...etc.. :o amazing money but high risk unfortunately !

1 hour ago, Sp0on said:

run meth with friends and have a 6.5 caliber + gun
easy money tbh. also dont run drugs while wanted, ya dummy.

i dont ya stoopid. i run vermins because its 140k an hour roughly with a van xD i can do it solo no risk. dont need friends and 6.5 + gun n shit. need a back pack, picaxe, van and an hour to kill.

notto mention legal.. no cops. and what kinda rebel will rob you for a van you bought for 9k that sells for 3k xD 

Edited by terry
Tiny Cox likes this
On 10/4/2018 at 5:49 PM, terry said:

i dont ya stoopid. i run vermins because its 140k an hour roughly with a van xD i can do it solo no risk. dont need friends and 6.5 + gun n shit. need a back pack, picaxe, van and an hour to kill.

notto mention legal.. no cops. and what kinda rebel will rob you for a van you bought for 9k that sells for 3k xD 

ill start robbing you if you dont stop posting shitty videos

Farmer Steve likes this
  • 2 weeks later...