Gang House - Lockers (W/ Locks!)

Problem:  So over the many years on the server I and I'm sure many of you fine folks, have had problems with guns/loadouts inside the crates in the gang house ONLY to come back to them the next day and see that they all been snuffed and no one will admit they stole them.

Solution: I suggest a locker system with a lock that is either locked w/ a pin or key that comes with the box/locker or a scroll option like the locks on the house. Limit lockers based on size of house.

Good Lub, Walt and Farmer Steve like this
15 hours ago, Canna said:

Problem:  So over the many years on the server I and I'm sure many of you fine folks, have had problems with guns/loadouts inside the crates in the gang house ONLY to come back to them the next day and see that they all been snuffed and no one will admit they stole them.

Solution: I suggest a locker system with a lock that is either locked w/ a pin or key that comes with the box/locker or a scroll option like the locks on the house. Limit lockers based on size of house.

OR just not use a gang house for loadouts and save everyone the hassle. Still baffles me people still try and do this.

Edited by Sean That Irish Guy
Sikorsky, Innate, GravL and 5 others like this

As much as I love the idea of being able to have people gear up from their gang house, I hate the idea of touching anything remotely connected to House storage, now that we actually have a functioning system working as intended. 
I do miss the times when you could raid someones house just because they weren't on the ball with the scroll wheel though. Good times. Never had so much oil and rubber in my entire life.

Ronnie_D_420 and DeepHouse like this
27 minutes ago, massi said:

what does rdm have to do with development?

well since they cant keep up with being online and active in the community, how do you think anyones going to update the scripts? youre askign them to add shit when they cant even maintain the server... lmao , understand yet?