Khabib VS Mcgregor

Wizard

Just now, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

Yeah I'm really curious to know what happened. Either this shit was all setup to make UFC more interesting (wouldn't put it passed Dana White) or someone really got under Khabibs skin there. 

Didn't watch the fight so I don't know what happened. 

EDIT: Sportscenter comin in clutch, must have taken them a sec to write it up. Okay, I am caught up.

185859b55b9d0c03be512f8c214531ab.png

Edited by Maaqs
Just now, Term said:

Nah I just don't like that ground stuff its pretty gay in my opinion. But I guess people like watching guys rub on each other for minutes on end.

That's what these kinda fights are all about in reality. Grapple and take them down, I thought it was pretty interesting because he didn't let McGregor up at all and pounced a few times pretty well--the final chokewas pretty great. It was a good fight but the ending really soured me on it.

If you think for a second that the Nevada Sports Commission (Which the Governor leads) is going to let that shit off lightly, you’re smoking crack. Guaranteed he is stripped of his tittle and permanently removed from the UFC. 

Was a great fight and he proved it by beating Conor. But the ending fucked him I’m afraid. 

I don’t think that was staged and if it was, Las Vegas Metro would not have made arrests. 

Wizard and HotWings like this
Just now, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

If you think for a second that the Nevada Sports Commission (Which the Governor leads) is going to let that shit off lightly, you’re smoking crack. Guaranteed he is stripped of his tittle and permanently removed from the UFC. 

Was a great fight and he proved it by beating Conor. But the ending fucked him, I’m afraid. 

I don’t think that was staged and if it was, Las Vegas Metro would not have made arrests. 

Also, lawyers are all wetting their pants right now. Khabib is going to have so many law suits lmao.