Buying Shed on the NE corner of the map.

Okay, hold on. A couple things first. I feel it will be easier to list everything systematically:

• Salt processing and Sofia is the NE corner of the map, not SE.
  • You can't just request an industrial shed be placed wherever the fuck you want.
  • How could you pay higher for a better location when you just specified, in the worst way possible, exactly where you would like this industrial shed?
  • How the fuck can an industrial shed be between three different locations. "between salt processing, the high yield quarry nearby, and Sofia." Unless we're talking about some triangle of the worst money making opportunities on Altis it cannot be between three different locations.

Edited by 王 rando 王
I think you failed fucking math in high school, and you're not so good at geography either.
J9HUNNA, DeepHouse and Miller. like this
5 hours ago, Solarmender said:

Lmao next time actually read the post before deciding to critique it and act like your intellectual.

1. That was probably a typo because he fixed it.

2. He clearly stated he was looking to BUY a shed not get someone to place one for him. 

3. He pays whoever he wants a price they agree on if he likes the location.

4. It’s actually between 2 spots and NEAR something else so I don’t know why you said triangle. He wants to buy a shed in that area to do whatever he wants to do.

Now please go back to school and learn how to read English.

he edited it after i said that. you're reading an edit and critiquing what i said about the previous version of it. it's pretty easy to know this considering as of right now I posted my statement 17 hours ago and you posted this 5 hours ago. Fucking moron.

9 hours ago, EthanS said:

It says “buying shed”

he editted the thing. it did say buying shed but he literally said he wanted a shed between 3 different locations, near mainroad and near gunfactory. and if you know the geography of altis that's literally impossible. but now he editted it and said near mainraod or gun factory. and fixed the between 3 different places thing and now it says between two locations and near another location.

srsly this site needs a way to see the previous editted version.

On 10/9/2018 at 10:32 PM, 王 rando 王 said:

he editted the thing. it did say buying shed but he literally said he wanted a shed between 3 different locations, near mainroad and near gunfactory. and if you know the geography of altis that's literally impossible. but now he editted it and said near mainraod or gun factory. and fixed the between 3 different places thing and now it says between two locations and near another location.

srsly this site needs a way to see the previous editted version.

All I edited was the title. The text stayed the same. You would know this if you had actually read the whole thing through. Stop making up bs in a pitiful attempt to try and prove your not a dumbass.

EthanS likes this