PSA For Flight Simmers

Brendon Smith

9 hours ago, EthanS said:

I’m interested but 80 for one plane is just so god damn expensive

edit: after haveing a second look there are a few planes I’m interested in that are only 15 could someone tell me about the f-15 and a-10a, are they are worth or nah?

F-15 Is worth every fucking buck! The A-10 I dont own but I have only heard good things about it 

EthanS likes this
13 hours ago, EthanS said:

edit: after haveing a second look there are a few planes I’m interested in that are only 15 could someone tell me about the f-15 and a-10a, are they are worth or nah?

The A-10 is the best god damn plane to hit the winds of this fucking planet BRRRRRT!

18 hours ago, EthanS said:

Ive got a good 200hours in the f15 its an excelent plane and offers hours of fun for you. Its also not to hard to learn how to fly just the radar is a bit of a PITA to learn.

A-10 however... oi boii... its as good as they come i dont have allot of hours in it cause it took me a good 15h alone to learn how to start that bitch up, that being said tho once you figure the controls out (every button in the cockpit works incase you didnt know ) youre gonna have a blast. Literally. Brrrrrrtttt. 

If you have more questions hit me up man ill teach you the f15 if you get it.

19 minutes ago, EthanS said:

Yea for sure, right now im running through the tutorial missions with the frog foot but If get the f-15(probably will) I’ll hit you up with any questions

The frog is a fucking bitch, Don't let that impression make you leave DCS like it does for allot of people. Its a fucking retarded thing to fly. let it roughly show you the ways of DCS but don't let the negatives put you off cause the F15 makes up for all of them.

6 hours ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

The frog is a fucking bitch, Don't let that impression make you leave DCS like it does for allot of people. Its a fucking retarded thing to fly. let it roughly show you the ways of DCS but don't let the negatives put you off cause the F15 makes up for all of them.

God the only thing the frog foots good for is a target. 

EthanS likes this