Rebel Tree system

In terms of infamy  rewards something that could use a buff is the bank and fed. I can't say for certain how much selling a gold bar gives but I believe it's around 300-ish. A bank last I checked gives 250. Buffing these things should be heavily considered because they are essentially end game rebel content. I can sell 500 meth and get around 3k infamy, however even with 70+ people on I almost never get caught by the cops and it's fairly rare to get robbed. Regardless of the population it seems to be a mostly risk-free way to grind infamy and money simultaneously. The bank/fed/prison are not risk free and in the case of the fed involve an incredible amount of teamwork and coordination, even more so for those who haven't done it yet. That being said I do believe this should be looked at and taken seriously for other reasons that include giving the cops something to do. Nearly every time I play cop I find myself bored within an hour, or two hours at the most. As someone else said on the forums (can't remember who) it's pretty much a driving simulator. It's rare to find people running drugs, let alone rebels with high bounties to chase. Increasing the incentive other than money for people to do banks, feds, and prisons as well will encourage cops to play more often. I would like to think this would rollover into a more active rebel life and in turn a more active gang life. I'm not talking about a 10 percent increase here, although anything would be appreciated by myself, if this does happen please don't insult the rest of the player base with a 5-10 percent increase. A 2x or 3x increase is what is necessary. I'd like to hear your thoughts on the matter @Mitch (IFRIT)

Edited by Steve
Donald, Walt and KlausMikaelson like this
6 minutes ago, Steve said:

In terms of infamy  rewards something that could use a buff is the bank and fed. I can't say for certain how much selling a gold bar gives but I believe it's around 300-ish. A bank last I checked gives 250. Buffing these things should be heavily considered because they are essentially end game rebel content. I can sell 500 meth and get around 3k infamy, however even with 70+ people on I almost never get caught by the cops and it's fairly rare to get robbed. Regardless of the population it seems to be a mostly risk-free way to grind infamy and money simultaneously. The bank/fed/prison are not risk free and in the case of the fed involve an incredible amount of teamwork and coordination, even more so for those who haven't done it yet. That being said I do believe this should be looked at and taken seriously for other reasons that include giving the cops something to do. Nearly every time I play cop I find myself bored within an hour, or two hours at the most. As someone else said on the forums (can't remember who) it's pretty much a driving simulator. It's rare to find people running drugs, let alone rebels with high bounties to chase. Increasing the incentive other than money for people to do banks, feds, and prisons as well will encourage cops to play more often. I would like to think this would rollover into a more active rebel life and in turn a more active gang life. I'm not talking about a 10 percent increase here, although anything would be appreciated by myself, if this does happen please don't insult the rest of the player base with a 5-10 percent increase. A 2x or 3x increase is what is necessary. I'd like to hear your thoughts on the matter @Mitch (IFRIT)

I like the sound of that, more money and more action. It's like music to my ears.:kermit: