gang life

2 hours ago, Mr.Purple said:

They could fix this. It's simple just remove server 2, and 3. S1 will always be about full.

@Mitch (IFRIT)

Edit: The servers are doing good right now. Maybe still one of them could go down.

If the performance issues are not completely eliminated then choosing between 2 servers or worse only 1 server is going to be plain terrible.

EthanS and Mr.Purple like this
4 hours ago, |CaSpEr| said:

No? Last time i played it i tried to get fights for like 2 days and nobody showed up.

People message me on steam all the time trying to convince me to play there because of the constant cartel fights. So you either have your head up your ass or people can't make up their mind about which server they want to play.

.Casper likes this
15 hours ago, Steve said:

People message me on steam all the time trying to convince me to play there because of the constant cartel fights. So you either have your head up your ass or people can't make up their mind about which server they want to play.

Idk last time i tried i got no luck with any fights. We got 1 fight with a random gang that just left the server right after they got killed.

4 hours ago, |CaSpEr| said:

Idk last time i tried i got no luck with any fights. We got 1 fight with a random gang that just left the server right after they got killed.

I think the whole system word work a lot better on both servers if people weren't so concerned about cartel fights and only cartel fights. Don't be mislead I love fighting cartels however I enjoy the other things the game has to offer.

Think about its quite logical.

Scenario A - 2 gangs log on and fight for roughly 4 hours in total every week.

Scenario B - 2 gangs play outside of fighting cartels, they don't get bored of fighting, and thus resulting in more stability in gang life as well as server population.

andrewfam x and .Casper like this
1 hour ago, Steve said:

I think the whole system word work a lot better on both servers if people weren't so concerned about cartel fights and only cartel fights. Don't be mislead I love fighting cartels however I enjoy the other things the game has to offer.

Scenario B - 2 gangs play outside of fighting cartels, they don't get bored of fighting, and thus resulting in more stability in gang life as well as server population.

I agree with you but i never seem to get into any fights with any gangs on neither of the servers :/ That might just be me and my friends though.

Just now, |CaSpEr| said:

I agree with you but i never seem to get into any fights with any gangs on neither of the servers :/ That might just be me and my friends though.

You might not believe me however, my friends and I have been fighting DS at drug quite often on server 2. They don't always show up but when they do it's complete chaos.

.Casper likes this
50 minutes ago, Steve said:

You might not believe me however, my friends and I have been fighting DS at drug quite often on server 2. They don't always show up but when they do it's complete chaos.

Ur probably right i never really tried on s2. Thought ds was more like a cop gang. Well im putting an end to this conversation. It was nice hearing your opinion on the situation.

On 12/10/2018 at 10:52 AM, Steve said:

I think what kills it is sitting for 3 hours waiting for a gang to fight, fighting once and rage quiting. Loads of people want to fight but get upset when they lose.

8 hours ago, andrewfam x said:

I think what kills it is sitting for 3 hours waiting for a gang to fight, fighting once and rage quiting. Loads of people want to fight but get upset when they lose.

If people rage after losing once they are either playing with the wrong people or they are a bitch. I mean really why else would you rage? Retarded team mates or he's mad he lost a loadout.

I also think if a gang was taking forever to attack just cap it and leave. Go do a bank or cap another cartel. There's a 30 min timer on it now that actually works.

Edited by Steve
On 13/10/2018 at 11:38 AM, Steve said:

If people rage after losing once they are either playing with the wrong people or they are a bitch. I mean really why else would you rage? Retarded team mates or he's mad he lost a loadout.

I also think if a gang was taking forever to attack just cap it and leave. Go do a bank or cap another cartel. There's a 30 min timer on it now that actually works.

We both know that isnt how it is tho dont we