SERVER 3

6 hours ago, |CaSpEr| said:

I like how ur running around rdming people in the vid in ur description.

you still upset lil boy? hahaham if its rdm dont you think id be banned? :D hahah youre just salty bored and iv upset you past the point of recovery :D <3 

everytime you comment you look weaker and weaker ;) 

4 hours ago, Phuck Phace said:

I'm wondering this too though. Server 3 has been offline for like 24 hours and all my money is invested in it. :(

I guess I'll need to switch off of 3, if it comes back online...

same here first thing im doing if it comes online bro :/ they should give ppl a couple days with a warning!

Server 3 only comes up when the player pop (or time) is high enough on servers 1 and 2. Asylum is dying so seeing a player population high enough for server 3 to activate would be rare. Also with the low player pop, it doesn't make sense to have 3 servers when you could just focus your player base into only 2 servers and not thinning out numbers. 

If I were you I'd get all my shit off server 3 as so0n as possible if it ever comes up. @terry

Edited by skimancole
Just now, skimancole said:

Server 3 only comes up when the player pop is high enough on servers 1 and 2. Asylum is dying so seeing a player population high enough for server 3 to activate would be rare. Also with the low player pop, it doesn't make sense to have 3 servers when you could just focus your player base into only 2 servers and not thinning out numbers. 

If I were you I'd get all my shit off server 3 as so0n as possible if it ever comes up. @terry

wastrying too D: and ithink server 3 went down and never came back up so it hasto be restarted by the only 2 server devs! :o

player pop after it went down for 48 hours actually went up! i saw server 1 sitting at a cool 86 and 2 sitting aorund 70 :o more than usual and it stayed down :(

Just now, Phuck Phace said:

Ya, if there's no need for server 3, which it seems like there isn't, i'm OK with the server being shut off permanently.

I would, however, like to sell all my shit in that server and then i'd be happy to migrate. If the devs can force it on for like a weekend or something, that'd be rad.

If the server is gonna go down you’ll be given an opportunity to get on and sell your houses