Well first impressions meh its a location that will have more functionality.

The Layout of the Armory is very poor and it seems easier to attack than The Tanoa Bank (The One By George Town not the one in the middle of the south island)

The transitions were good and the teaser of new gear I could instantly tell what it was even with the exterior skin (Its the Zamak MRL Rocket Artillery Truck Most Likely this variant due to the fact we already have Zemaks and this is the only armed one that would suit rebels so Its a logical conclusion.) Over all I think this was a decent way to show the Possible "new content" off

0b2eaaff9f13c18d8112c0246405f614.png
5122b10f5cfd9896cff7483210ae6b40.jpg

Edited by Brendon Smith

Obviously people have questions. First off I think the trailer looks dope but I'm not sure at all what the idea behind this is. Is it something rebels attack or defend? What would there be to gain out of it? I imagine because it's an armory, it would be guns or vehicles but specifically what? Aside from that on a serious note since the trailer has been posted, a rough idea on when we could expect this would be greatly appreciated. I'm certain I'm not alone in my thoughts on the matter. My last question would be, does this mean air chop has to be moved? It looks like that's where it is.

Edited by Steve
Dally, Walt, Scott and 1 other like this

I am glad that new content is coming but this is a 4 minute video of random vehicles moving showing 0 new content. (Aside from uniforms and SUV).. The trailer would have been better ending at :30 when it first said coming soon. Took me on a 4 minute ride to show nothing and still say coming soon. :FeelsBadMan:

+1 for effort nice song.

Edited by Biground
DeepHouse, terry, ItsLego and 2 others like this

There is no gangs anymore. No one does feds and a week after this comes out no one will do the NATO thing. 

Because of asylums retardedly high cop population, only big gangs and cartel players can pull off events like this successfully. 

If you move forward with this you should consider ways to bring back players that lead or can lead good gangs. 

Maaqs, GravL, Tiny Cox and 5 others like this
1 hour ago, TryHardSqueaker said:

There is no gangs anymore. No one does feds and a week after this comes out no one will do the NATO thing. 

Because of asylums retardedly high cop population, only big gangs and cartel players can pull off events like this successfully. 

If you move forward with this you should consider ways to bring back players that lead or can lead good gangs. 

If this actually comes out I'd for sure do it a few times at the very least to see how it all works and what not. Imo the cop population isn't that high unless there is a captain on. The second that happens you can nearly guarantee there will be at minimum 15 cops on the server unless it's between like 2-6 am cst. I know as well as you do the server performance is not as good as it can be, and there hasn't been that many reasons aside from the rebel talent tree for gangs to play. However, what I do believe is that what stops the cycle of gang life is partially the gangs themselves. For the last year maybe even 2 gangs have been rage quitting after only a couple of cartel fights. Consider how many times your gang lost a cartel fight and raged, I've been in that position too. Though when people go on the forums a week later and claim that gang life is dead and there are no fights, isn't that contradicting? To me it seems like it is. Maybe if the gangs weren't so concerned about constant cartel fights then they would not become so bored and grow to feel the game is stale. Truth is, is that there wasn't cartel fights way back constantly 24 hours a day. It was more like, once you got into the fighting with another gang BOTH gangs would come back for quite literally hours on end. When it was all done you might not see a cartel fight for sometimes a couple of days.  If you only fight cartels for weeks, months, or for some years straight, how can you expect to not be bored? If you actually read till the end of this, the point I'm trying to get across is just play the game, and eventually gangs will resurface.

GravL, Maaqs, TRYHARD and 1 other like this
5 minutes ago, Steve said:

If this actually comes out I'd for sure do it a few times at the very least to see how it all works and what not. Imo the cop population isn't that high unless there is a captain on. The second that happens you can nearly guarantee there will be at minimum 15 cops on the server unless it's between like 2-6 am cst. I know as well as you do the server performance is not as good as it can be, and there hasn't been that many reasons aside from the rebel talent tree for gangs to play. However, what I do believe is that what stops the cycle of gang life is partially the gangs themselves. For the last year maybe even 2 gangs have been rage quitting after only a couple of cartel fights. Consider how many times your gang lost a cartel fight and raged, I've been in that position too. Though when people go on the forums a week later and claim that gang life is dead and there are no fights, isn't that contradicting? To me it seems like it is. Maybe if the gangs weren't so concerned about constant cartel fights then they would not become so bored and grow to feel the game is stale. Truth is, is that there wasn't cartel fights way back constantly 24 hours a day. It was more like, once you got into the fighting with another gang BOTH gangs would come back for quite literally hours on end. When it was all done you might not see a cartel fight for sometimes a couple of days.  If you only fight cartels for weeks, months, or for some years straight, how can you expect to not be bored? If you actually read till the end of this, the point I'm trying to get across is just play the game, and eventually gangs will resurface.

Even if there isnt a captain on, there is normally 12 cops on. ever since the rebel talent tree came out, ive only learned one talent so far, to my knowledge, that didn't make ANY gang play the server again. who wants to rob gas stations? who wants to sit at a cartel waiting for ds to possibly push them? even if u cap the cartel, what are u going to get like 100 infamy or something, wow great! even if gangs did rage quit after a few cartel fights, at least they fought for a little bit and came back, i would rather have gangs rage quitting instead of 0 gangs playing at all. and gangs only like cartel fighting bc that's the only fun thing to do on arma is to fight other people, not to go around and make money, sure that was fun back in the day when we were all new to the game but not anymore.

Edited by Marzoh
GravL, TRYHARD and eugene12 like this
Just now, Marzoh said:

Even if there isnt a captain on, there is normally 12 cops on. ever since the rebel talent tree came out, ive only learned one talent so far, to my knowledge, that didn't make ANY gang play the server again. who wants to rob gas stations? who wants to sit a cartel waiting for ds to possibly push them? even if u cap the cartel, what are u going to get like 100 infamy or something, wow great! even if gangs did rage quit after a few cartel fights, at least they fought for a little bit and came back, i would rather have gangs rage quitting instead of 0 gangs playing at all. and gangs only like cartel fighting bc that's the only fun thing to do on arma is to fight other people, not to go around and make money, sure that was fun back in the day when we were all new to the game but not anymore.

I didn't say making money was the only other option. A few days after the rebel talent tree came out, some friends and I ended up driving around killing cops for literally 2 hours and chopping all their cars just cause. It was one of the most fun experiences I've had on Asylum in months. Truthfully, I think that is because it's original I mean how many times have you actually done that? Going back to what you and Tryhard said about the high cop numbers, of course no inexperienced gang will have a chance at doing a fed with 15 cops. In fact I'm willing to bet that they don't have a chance against 8 cops. It comes down to the idea that they are inexperienced and they don't have people teaching them. People are absolutely right when they say that there are no/not many "gangs" (gangs that fight cartels, gangs that do end game content in general, etc.) Because they have no one to teach them how to properly do those things and when they do get the chance to fight an experienced gang they get smoked, and they are highly unlikely to learn anything from it because it was probably over before it started.

9 minutes ago, Steve said:

I didn't say making money was the only other option. A few days after the rebel talent tree came out, some friends and I ended up driving around killing cops for literally 2 hours and chopping all their cars just cause. It was one of the most fun experiences I've had on Asylum in months. Truthfully, I think that is because it's original I mean how many times have you actually done that? Going back to what you and Tryhard said about the high cop numbers, of course no inexperienced gang will have a chance at doing a fed with 15 cops. In fact I'm willing to bet that they don't have a chance against 8 cops. It comes down to the idea that they are inexperienced and they don't have people teaching them. People are absolutely right when they say that there are no/not many "gangs" (gangs that fight cartels, gangs that do end game content in general, etc.) Because they have no one to teach them how to properly do those things and when they do get the chance to fight an experienced gang they get smoked, and they are highly unlikely to learn anything from it because it was probably over before it started.

I fight cops all the time with the boys, but you dont get the same enjoyment like u do when u win a cartel after wiping cops over and over again. and its not about the person teaching these newer people, its about the people who actually want to learn how to play the game and who will stick around. I liked teaching newer people the game like i did dally and tryhard. but its kind of time wasting when you try to help people get to know the game and then they just stop playing, complete waste of time and that's why people probably don't do it. I tried making multiple gangs after stellar hoping people would apply who were newer and I would get no apps, that's probably bc the people on the server have no idea what the forums even were and they just sit in kavala, that's on them to get out of kavala and to explore the game, not have peoiple do it for them. 

Edited by Marzoh
TRYHARD likes this
Just now, Marzoh said:

I fight cops all the time with the boys, but you dont get the same enjoyment like u do when u win a cartel after wiping cops over and over again. and its not about the person teaching these newer people, its about the people who actually want to learn how to play the game and who will stick around. I liked teaching newer people the game like i did dally and tryhard. but its kind of time wasting when you try to help people get to know the game and then they just stop playing, complete waste of time and that's why people probably don't do it. I tried making multiple gangs after stellar hoping people would apply who were newer and I would get no apps, that's probably bc the 60 people at the time on the server have no idea what the forums even were and they just sit in kavala, that's on them to get out of kavala and to explore the game, not have peoiple do it for them. 

I do agree that the majority of people don't know what the forums are and they probably think Kavala is the best and only place to be. I haven't thought much about how to get people out of Kavala. I just told tryhard over steam that you could go pick up the first random you see with teamspeak and a mic, not even to have him join your gang but to let him play with you. He could learn in a lot about rebel life in the fraction of the time it would normally take.