10 hours ago, terry said:

would love if yall could actually be active on the servers (admins) so the rdm and vdm stops. would be amazing! until then, stop trying to add content. not gunna bring in more people. itll be fun for a week and get boring because of the numerous other problems with the server! -1

You look like you shoot your food through a heroin needle. Stick to your failed YouTube channel bud.

Mank, wollie35, TRYHARD and 2 others like this
10 hours ago, TryHardSqueaker said:

There is no gangs anymore. No one does feds and a week after this comes out no one will do the NATO thing. 

Because of asylums retardedly high cop population, only big gangs and cartel players can pull off events like this successfully. 

If you move forward with this you should consider ways to bring back players that lead or can lead good gangs. 

They would rather ban all of the players capable of that.

eugene12 and TRYHARD like this

Not to sure what i was watching,The concept is cool if your going for a new thing to fight for in game,But the reality of this is like stated a couple times above is a week of playing it then its gonna just go stale and or no one will do it cause the amount of cops that are on.

Some how yet another thread that was meant to become a positive thing became negative,sure people are tired of the same old hype to become let down in the end again,but the few factors that play in all the down side of the servers being "dead" or gang life being dead is the amount of banter that becomes toxic then that becomes personal somehow an not much is or has been done about it in the last year,then you got cops,people will explain there charges for 10-20 mins just to be robo cop'd or sent to jail because a cop didn't "believe" them,it shouldn't be like that unless its just flat out shit rp,even when you explain your charges an tell the truth how you got the charges cops still don't give you a break,its become a thing of i dont like your gang and or them so fuck em full ticket or jail,Thats just to make them salty over silly shit....That shouldn't be a thing,now if your a new player an get treated like that would you come back? Even higher ups on the APD will give you a 50% increase just because they can if they don't like you an or your gang depending on the little click or group that is on.

That shouldn't be like that,if your being salty or a prick sure give em a 50% increase they deserve it,but if there talkin to you an treating you with respect an not being salty an or rude in any way that shouldn't be allowed and people need to be held more accountable to there actions regardless who they know or are affiliated with weather it be a staff member or not.

Most try hard cartel gangs have a retarded amount of playtime an or hours before you can even apply to them so you are pretty much forced to play with a smaller gang an or group then you get denied because you played with that gang or group when you wanna move on an try something different an maybe attempt to better yourself at the game or as a player,how can you do that if you are outnumbered against 5 people an playing like that gets old after a while so you more the likely move on to another game that brings you more joy an or entertainment.

Server performance is another key thing that has helped alot in the last year that hurt the player base,With BE kicks then not being able to fight for more then 15 mins,then you got all these fools who been DDosin the server or ppl.

The only way this is ever gonna change is if the community changes there attitude,when ever we get new stuff it gets shit on before even given a real shot,then that turns into devs an or staff sayin wtf is the point after puttin in hours of work for free to help make it better.

so to recap

1)Toxicity

2)APD bullshit

3)Community attitude

4)Server performance

Now dont get me wrong about toxicity,Banter an or trash talk is not a issue,it becomes an issue when it becomes personal.

Now flame away.

Lulz and •ÐŠ• Randy like this
11 minutes ago, DankBud said:

Not to sure what i was watching,The concept is cool if your going for a new thing to fight for in game,But the reality of this is like stated a couple times above is a week of playing it then its gonna just go stale and or no one will do it cause the amount of cops that are on.

Some how yet another thread that was meant to become a positive thing became negative,sure people are tired of the same old hype to become let down in the end again,but the few factors that play in all the down side of the servers being "dead" or gang life being dead is the amount of banter that becomes toxic then that becomes personal somehow an not much is or has been done about it in the last year,then you got cops,people will explain there charges for 10-20 mins just to be robo cop'd or sent to jail because a cop didn't "believe" them,it shouldn't be like that unless its just flat out shit rp,even when you explain your charges an tell the truth how you got the charges cops still don't give you a break,its become a thing of i dont like your gang and or them so fuck em full ticket or jail,Thats just to make them salty over silly shit....That shouldn't be a thing,now if your a new player an get treated like that would you come back? Even higher ups on the APD will give you a 50% increase just because they can if they don't like you an or your gang depending on the little click or group that is on.

That shouldn't be like that,if your being salty or a prick sure give em a 50% increase they deserve it,but if there talkin to you an treating you with respect an not being salty an or rude in any way that shouldn't be allowed and people need to be held more accountable to there actions regardless who they know or are affiliated with weather it be a staff member or not.

Most try hard cartel gangs have a retarded amount of playtime an or hours before you can even apply to them so you are pretty much forced to play with a smaller gang an or group then you get denied because you played with that gang or group when you wanna move on an try something different an maybe attempt to better yourself at the game or as a player,how can you do that if you are outnumbered against 5 people an playing like that gets old after a while so you more the likely move on to another game that brings you more joy an or entertainment.

Server performance is another key thing that has helped alot in the last year that hurt the player base,With BE kicks then not being able to fight for more then 15 mins,then you got all these fools who been DDosin the server or ppl.

The only way this is ever gonna change is if the community changes there attitude,when ever we get new stuff it gets shit on before even given a real shot,then that turns into devs an or staff sayin wtf is the point after puttin in hours of work for free to help make it better.

so to recap

1)Toxicity

2)APD bullshit

3)Community attitude

4)Server performance

Now dont get me wrong about toxicity,Banter an or trash talk is not a issue,it becomes an issue when it becomes personal.

Now flame away.

an ≠ and

DankBud likes this
16 minutes ago, DankBud said:

so to recap

1)Toxicity

2)APD bullshit

3)Community attitude

4)Server performance

Now flame away.

i mean, 3/4 the shit heads that get in custody of APD start flinging insults n shit calling people "stupid pigs" and "worthless ass cops". so when a ticket gets increased or not decreased the full 50% there is usually an underlying reason. there probably are some cops that send people straight to jail, but i dont know who. like you said if you treat the cops with respect, they will probably reduce your ticket/cut you some slack. 

toxicity comes with any role playing server infested with >16 year olds and the occasional manlet. embrace it. no matter how many people you ban, the toxicity will always be there. i think this goes both ways too. if you're some booger eater and you get rdm'd, you dont need to announce to the server and your local news station that ur recording and that you'll "see them on the forums" (this doesn't make sense since we cant see other reports). yelling that just makes me want to grab a p07, restrains, and give u a swirly. 

community attitude is tied into the same shit. some people have been here since its inception and some of their attitudes are shit because something didnt get done. these people exist in every community and its gonna be that way. they'll bitch and complain about the server being garbage and saying how "its dying because u dont care!" but will still stick around regardless. learn to embrace them.

server performance isn't something you can just wave a wand (debit/credit card) at and have it be fixed unless you're 100% certain you know what the issue is. if it's something with the server files, then changing hosts wont do a damn thing. thats the equivalent of you taking a shitty transmission from a car and putting it in a brand new one. the outsides and some of the insides have changed, but the critical parts are still shit. 

Big Fred likes this
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/18/2018 at 2:22 PM, wollie35 said:
On 10/18/2018 at 0:53 AM, tongobongo said:

i mean, 3/4 the shit heads that get in custody of APD start flinging insults n shit calling people "stupid pigs" and "worthless ass cops".

Its because 75% of the APD are shit, Ur better of role playing towards a fucking broomstick then some of the APD. 

90% of my interactions with Precinct 1 have been a fun experience since I came back.

I rarely get robocoped and more often than not I can get some fun RP out of the situation I get myself into.

Some cops even seem surprised when I don't instantly start flinging shit at them as they catch me... which leads me to believe this is a two way street.

Russell* likes this
Just now, Big Fred said:

90% of my interactions with Precinct 1 have been a fun experience since I came back.

I rarely get robocoped and more often than not I can get some fun RP out of the situation I get myself into.

Some cops even seem surprised when I don't instantly start flinging shit at them as they catch me... which leads me to believe this is a two way street.

This for real tbh who wants to role play and reduce tickets if they're just being arseholes to you?

HomeTrlx likes this
On 10/18/2018 at 8:22 AM, wollie35 said:

Its because 75% of the APD are shit, Ur better of role playing towards a fucking broomstick then some of the APD.

and god for bid you say something about a cop being a robocop or rule breaker, all the higherups get on and give you a 50% increase because youre "harassing" the apd. assholes have nothing better to do than play as career cops and get a hard on from making someone sit afk for 45 min in a fucking video game.

wollie35 and Lulz like this
10 hours ago, Randy. said:

and god for bid you say something about a cop being a robocop or rule breaker, all the higherups get on and give you a 50% increase because youre "harassing" the apd. assholes have nothing better to do than play as career cops and get a hard on from making someone sit afk for 45 min in a fucking video game.

u have a warrant out

please see me @ server 1 

15 hours ago, Mason Statham said:

This for real tbh who wants to role play and reduce tickets if they're just being arseholes to you?

pardons for those that attempt roleplay! Fling shit at me? I fling shit right back :)

OH!!! And don't forget about the "JUST GIMME MY TICKET ASSHOLE" People.. Guess the cops are the mean guys in that situation huh?

Edited by Raza
  • 2 months later...