Increased Profit Days?

As we ALL know, Gang life is on the decline. Sadly, it isn't just gang life now, drugs are also on the decline. 

My Idea is to somehow, (I don't know shit about coding or anything about game design), have special days of the week dedicated to automatically increasing the sales price of a specific/drug or activity. This will give the player base more motivation to do the things that require a lot of effort since for an X amount of time, it will be more profitable. Obviously this will cause x drug field to be camped heavily on x day, but isn't that a good thing? We can, to an extent, revive the chaos we used to always experience at drug fields. Maybe we can go one step further and have every weekend be a 100% increase in Cartel/drug payouts.

Ideas (if you dont like reading)

1. Have specific days that increase the sales price of certain drugs to, in hope, increase the activity in drug fields.

2. Have special days/weeks/weekends where Cartel payout or sale prices for different drugs be increased at a rate of your choosing (25%) wouldn't be bad? 

Notes: I know putting sales price increases in community goals may come to your (Devs) minds immediately. I think the community would much prefer pre-planned days rather than hoping we donate a certain amount of money to do these things. It could also result in an increase in gang fights everywhere, fighting over the more profitable drugs people are doing

Edited by Dick Romney
Nubis, .Casper, DeepHouse and 2 others like this