Armor Stack  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Should armor stacking be a thing on asylum

• Keep it the way it is
    • Remove it completely
    • Add a infamy/ warpoint shop where you can purchase items such as higher tier armor / weapons with infamy(similar to olympus's warpoint shop) csats and higher tier 4 vests would not be available anywhere else but these shops

Figured I'd make this post considering armor stack has been out constantly for the past few months due to the community rewards and i was curious to hear the current opinion on it. I propose that csats & tier4 vests be added to a infamy or warpoints shop. If added to a infamy shop it'd provide a larger use for infamy points once the rebel tree is completely filled up. If added to a warpoints shop then warpoints would be worth something and not just a useless mechanic within the server. Either way it's more content for people who play as a rebel to enjoy. I'm also aware that it'd be basically copying off of olympus but if it would be something that is potentially beneficial for the community I think it shouldn't matter.

Edited by cbakes
Zaka, Vlad, Candle3 and 1 other like this

I kinda like the third option but tbh I don't like having to hit my target 3 or 4 times to get a kill, which is why I go for head shots of course.  But that being said I've noticed people can tank some shots with the armor from a 7.62.  All that being said I do like the 3rd option and it is a cool concept.  I just don't know if I agree with people taking more shots to die, honestly I don't think I do.

Edited by Wop

Maybe it's just me but I haven't had that many instances where people tank. Imo it was more of a problem when they removed it because of the server performance being worse then it is now. In turn at the time people ate shots a lot more. Either way it doesn't really matter to me though.

Edited by Steve