Gang Life Ideas v.2

Gang Life Ideas v.2  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Nerf qilins/prowlers by making them illegal and tripling the base price.

2. 2. Move Spirit distillery closer to a main town so cops will check it.

3. 3. Remove how the Bank/Fed payout is decided upon how close the server is to restarting

4. 4. Add the ability to claim illegal vehicles at chop shop for 50% of the vehicles cost.

5. 5. Change Pyrgos HQ to allow for more HQ attacks. (I suggest removing the towers/Adding an alternate entrance)

8 minutes ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

So instead of the steady increase in bank payout per server uptime, what do you propose the payout be then? The way I have it set up is its a flat amount for 4 cops, a decent payout for 4 robbers at an equal match up. Each additional 2 cops raises the amount put into the pool, maxing out after a certain amount. There is also an unimplemented option that also can add a server up time multiplier to that increasing amount per cop, potentially giving you better payouts than you see now. And this can be calculated at the start of the bank to prevent cops logging from affecting your payout, or at the end, so that any increase in cops showing up can benefit you last minute.

A random payout between a range that is not affected by cop population or server uptime would be ideal. Something like this.

175k-250k for a bank

450k-600k for a fed

And community goals would increase each number.

25 minutes ago, TryHardSqueaker said:

A random payout between a range that is not affected by cop population or server uptime would be ideal. Something like this.

175k-250k for a bank

450k-600k for a fed

And community goals would increase each number.

I think if you raise the base price you need to increase the cool down.  Fighting can be fun, but having to respond to the same shit over and over isnt.

Just now, Azeh said:

While affected by server uptime, the maximum payout for a fed is currently (without community goals) $715k. With tier 4 it was $1001k. 
Not a problem imo.

I wasnt aware of the current payout. If thats the max then keep it 715k. The issue is when you start a fed 30 minutes into the restart and get 6 bars.

12 hours ago, TryHardSqueaker said:

How? I put what would be a good base price. And noted that community goals would increase the amounts. Do you even read what you type before you post?

.Talk to me about not reading what wrote, but clearly doesnt read what was wrote. Obviously I did because I stated that if you have a increase in base price ( not goals which for whatever reason you dragged into it) than you should also raise the cooldown because while fighting is fun, no one wants to spend all their time responding to the bank constantly.  Talking shit trumps legitimate conversation tho I guess.     

12 hours ago, TryHardSqueaker said:

I wasnt aware of the current payout. If thats the max then keep it 715k. The issue is when you start a fed 30 minutes into the restart and get 6 bars.

I don't see how that's an issue, its been that way forever and no one has ever made any complaints it doesn't pay enough until this thread.  If you choose to rob it early then the trucks haven't had the chance to delivery as much gold.  Honestly money accumulating over time does make sense.  You want to tweak where it starts a bit then cool, but there is no reason to it not to work the way it currently does.

1 hour ago, HotWings said:

.Talk to me about not reading what wrote, but clearly doesnt read what was wrote. Obviously I did because I stated that if you have a increase in base price ( not goals which for whatever reason you dragged into it) than you should also raise the cooldown because while fighting is fun, no one wants to spend all their time responding to the bank constantly.  Talking shit trumps legitimate conversation tho I guess.     

how isn’t fighting the bank over and over again fun? would you rather drive around looking for people that are not running drugs? or roleplaying with people with under a 20k bounty?

4 hours ago, HotWings said:

Its not even an increase in base price???? The only thing Im suggesting be changed is how payout is decided by how close to restart. Also really confused as to why you are sat here complaining about the potential for "too many banks" when you dont even play.

On 11/4/2018 at 2:25 PM, TryHardSqueaker said:

Its not even an increase in base price???? The only thing Im suggesting be changed is how payout is decided by how close to restart. Also really confused as to why you are sat here complaining about the potential for "too many banks" when you dont even play.

Really confused at how you assume I "dont ever play"  If the price starts off higher so it gets higher prior to the restart then you are buffing the base price.  Just because you dont call it that doesnt mean thats not what it is... Im not sure why youre being so bitchy about my comment anyways, Im agreeing that you can raise the price, but you should balance that with a longer cool down. 

23 hours ago, Sk7 said:

why do a bunch of career cops think they have a vote on gang life ideas 

Why do rebels constantly think that the balance of the game should always run in their favor?  Guess what kiddo, the world doesnt revolve around you and what you want.

Edited by HotWings
6 hours ago, HotWings said:

Why do rebels constantly think that the balance of the game should always run in their favor?  Guess what kiddo, the world doesnt revolve around you and what you want.

Ok calm down aswell, saying statements like the world doesn't revolver around you Ans wat you want is like the biggest overstatement. 

Cops have been buffed so much in comparison with rebels. May i remind you that cops(with coveralls) have better armor with coveralls tac vest. Cops have an 8.6k Mx coverall loadout, where a BH pays 30 k for a loadout. 

The only reason why rebels win, is because the APD usually carries a large amount of inexperienced players. However since gang life is dieing, the rebels soon will have the same experience-level as the cops.

In case rebel VS cops, rebels should have better Gear (even VS lt's) wich is currently not the standard and it wont be.

Here is the famous briefing sentence that noone seems to cares for:

Cops are not supposed to win the fight (at least 75% of the fight)