Gang Life Ideas v.3

Gang Life Ideas v.3  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Nerf/Remove RPG's. (They currently one shot armored vehicles such as ifrits so adding the damage handler back would prevent that).

2. 2. Add "Civilian Representatives" that will be brought into dev meetings and discuss future changes.

3. 3. Make it so cops receive money for seizing vehicles based on the cost of the vehicle. (Seizing an ifrit should give the cops around 40k)

4. 4. Increase the minimum bounty able to get turned in by a bounty hunter to 10k (Please read my reasoning below before voting)

5. 5. Add the ability to get infamy for crafting illegal vehicles/weapons at black market

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 2:07 PM, Steve said:

It's because for the better part of Asylum's existence the RPG'S were not in the game then out of nowhere it's likely some dev gets dropped on by cops in a hunter or rebels in an ifrit and he thinks it's BS that they can "just do that." Part of me wants them gone completely because as I said they are a crutch for those lacking skill, and that it's likely that they were added in the game for that very reason. The other thing is that speed bombs, suicide vests, and grenades really require more then just "point and click" with the rpg. All those other things but an RPG is avoidable. As I said in the other post it's effectively a suicide vest you can shoot that's actually cheaper or at most times the same price. If they wanna keep them in the game fine, but the Rockets should cost twice that of a suicide vest, for having twice the utility.

Edit:Its not that I want only gunplay, it's that the use of the rpgs has gone too far.

see you even said that people whiff on RPG shots quite frequently 

8 minutes ago, Steve said:

Didn't you vote to keep them?

I see you have brought up skill in some of your statements and I have always said that you don't get a bonus cookie for killing somebody skillfully, as a matter of fact, you get no bonus whatsoever from a skillful kill, by any means necessary is the only thing that really matters, by a bullet, or grenade, RPG, whatever it takes to kill the other guy is all that counts 

Edited by Corn Dog Man
Just now, Azeh said:

Had to check what I voted lol, my votes aren't all that serious. I haven't read this entire conversation and I don't really care whether or not RPGs remain in their current state, but his arguments that I read were weak.

Honestly dude I never use RPG's but I feel they should be left in the game for some extra flavor in fights

Just now, Corn Dog Man said:

LMAO!! no experience in fights  what makes you think this ?  I have fought and killed and died many times 

i'm not the type of person to knock another player for being in a shit gang really, but have you ever been in a gang that takes cartels somewhat seriously? Not even just cartels but the game itself.

Just now, Steve said:

i'm not the type of person to knock another player for being in a shit gang really, but have you ever been in a gang that takes cartels somewhat seriously? Not even just cartels but the game itself.

well like I told you the other day many of my guys quit playing asylum but maybe like 2 years ago we ran 12 to 15 deep consistently and we would hold all 4 cartels but many guys quit playing :( that's how I got over 5k war points 

well like I told you the other day many of my guys quit playing asylum but maybe like 2 years ago we ran 12 to 15 deep consistently and we would hold all 4 cartels but many guys quit playing :( that's how I got over 5k war points 

If that's the truth I'm genuinely surprised you have the feelings you have towards rpgs. You might very well be the exception to the rule.

Just now, Maaqs said:

I'm not saying they're a "crutch" for the less-skilled people, but completely negating any sort of Armor / Heli for their price is just ridiculous. If Bamf doesn't nerf the damage, he should double the price.

Twice that of a suicide vest should suffice, you can shoot it and unlike a suicide vest it doesn't kill you in the process, hence it's a suicide vest. The other thing I was considering is that you can obviously carry more then one in your bag which once again leaves it with a higher utility then a sui vest.

Maaqs likes this
Just now, Steve said:

Twice that of a suicide vest should suffice, you can shoot it and unlike a suicide vest it doesn't kill you in the process, hence it's a suicide vest. The other thing I was considering is that you can obviously carry more then one in your bag which once again leaves it with a higher utility then a sui vest.

You wouldn't hear me complain about this, would +1 without a second thought. 

4 hours ago, Corn Dog Man said:

My man I am not mistaken, I knew what you were saying about being shot out by a gun (no RPG ) but that was my point, that if you drive the ifrit correctly it is an advantage because there is no sure way of stopping an ifrit if the driver is good but an RPG adds some flavor to the fight and now people are bitching about the prowlers and qillins at cartels and I find that kind of funny, I mean whatever happened to dealing with the problem and making it work ? to many people want things made easier for them without as much resistance and I just find that to weak, I mean get some snipers in place and when the ifrits go in and the RPG guy sits up to shoot, a sniper should pick him off 

One shotting armored vehicles and ending the fight entirely with one click of mouse1 adds “flavor”? 

5 hours ago, Corn Dog Man said:

Well yes it   was that way on a consistent level but not too much anymore and I have 6K hours in asylum and I am the 5th richest person on the servers and I am 2nd all-time in war points and that does not mean I am better than you or anyone in the game but I have experience and I feel my opinion is valid 

You run meth all day and AFK cap rodo. Congrats bro you are the perfect example of someone only relevant on the server using the crutch known as the RPG.

HotWings, Winchester and Maaqs like this
8 hours ago, Steve said:

At the start of this discussion I had a pretty good feeling you weren't really that experienced with "fights" but now I know for certain you are not.

8 hours ago, Corn Dog Man said:

LMAO!! no experience in fights  what makes you think this ?  I have fought and killed and died many times 

If you were in a lot of fight bud you would know there are RPGs are pretty much everyone. Hell DS uses them as a primary weapon.

5 hours ago, TryHardSqueaker said:

One shotting armored vehicles and ending the fight entirely with one click of mouse1 adds “flavor”? 

You run meth all day and AFK cap rodo. Congrats bro you are the perfect example of someone only relevant on the server using the crutch known as the RPG.

You have your facts really mixed up kid, first off I don't run Meth (ever) second I don't use RPG's (ever) and third I don't cap Rodo very often because I don't run drugs. Just because I think RPG's should stay in the game does not mean I use them, know what you're talking about before chiming in kid, also if being relevant in a game is that important to you than you need to get a girlfriend or a boyfriend which ever you prefer and get a life 

1 hour ago, HotWings said:

If you were in a lot of fight bud you would know there are RPGs are pretty much everyone. Hell DS uses them as a primary weapon.

Trust me I know several guys in DS and I know they wake up with an RPG but so what if they or anyone else uses them (I do not use RPG's) deal with it and stop bitching about people using RPG's it makes you all look weak 

3 hours ago, Steve said:

If you are playing gang wars to win that would be a stupid idea.

yeah but this philosophy goes against what you were saying about guys using RPG's and having no skill (the game gives you nothing for killing skillfully) if you are good and skilled then you shouldn't need to stack a team and you should be able to overcome having a few lesser skilled players because you are so good, makes sense 

Edited by Corn Dog Man
10 minutes ago, Corn Dog Man said:

You have your facts really mixed up kid, first off I don't run Meth (ever) second I don't use RPG's (ever) and third I don't cap Rodo very often because I don't run drugs. Just because I think RPG's should stay in the game does not mean I use them, know what you're talking about before chiming in kid, also if being relevant in a game is that important to you than you need to get a girlfriend or a boyfriend which ever you prefer and get a life 

Literally never heard of you. And you act like being on the top richest is an achievement. Keep running money all day you're really good at gathering meth ingredients!!

5 hours ago, Winchester said:

Fixed it for you, fighting doesn’t mean you have experience with a true cartel fight, I didn’t see any competition in the last gang wars. 

Well honestly fighting at cartels does not show a persons 100% fighting style because everyone is so familiar with fighting at the cartels and knowing where everyone is going to be and being really comfortable fighting there does not challenge someone's skill level 100%, fighting somewhere you are not comfortable and you don't know every corner and rock and every position people are going to be set up is a truer test overall, in fact you don't know for sure about anyone until they are made to feel uncomfortable and that is true in a game as well as in life 

Just now, TryHardSqueaker said:

Literally never heard of you. And you act like being on the top richest is an achievement. Keep running money all day you're really good at gathering meth ingredients!!

Well first off I don't care if you or anyone knows about me in a game (it's not important to me) and also I change my name all the time and that is one reason you don't know me and lastly I don't run meth ever!! I don't understand why you keep saying gathering meth ingredients ??  I have 18 scotch barrels across all three servers  I DON'T RUN METH know what you are talking about before you respond cause it makes you just look salty spewing out non-facts 

Well first off I don't care if you or anyone knows about me in a game (it's not important to me) and also I change my name all the time and that is one reason you don't know me and lastly I don't run meth ever!! I don't understand why you keep saying gathering meth ingredients ??  I have 18 scotch barrels across all three servers  I DON'T RUN METH know what you are talking about before you respond cause it makes you just look salty spewing out non-facts 

Edited by Corn Dog Man
4 minutes ago, TryHardSqueaker said:

Well being rich in the game gives me one thing and that is I don't give a shit attitude when I lose gear or a vehicle because I have so much cash I can just get another one and fart while I do it because it doesn't dent my account but guys like you who bitch and moan about RPG's destroying your ifrits well that tells me you need a lot more sex in your life to help work off the stress of losing an ifrit.

Edited by Corn Dog Man
6 hours ago, TryHardSqueaker said:

you crying about losing an ifrit at a cartel tells me your crutch is the ifrit itself because you feel like you need the extra protection that an ifrit gives you over a prowler or another vehicle. So the facts are this, I don't use an RPG ever (no crutch for me) but you need the ifrit's extra protection to push with or you might feel uncomfortable without it (hmmm) that is when you will find out something about yourself Squeaker is when you are uncomfortable, not when things are easier for you by using that crutch the ifrit, and remember I do not use RPG's but a sui-vest i will use :)

5 hours ago, Winchester said:

Fixed it for you, fighting doesn’t mean you have experience with a true cartel fight, I didn’t see any competition in the last gang wars. 

Honestly, I know you are very good in combat and I know who you are but you must admit fighting at cartels is a bit repetitive because everyone is so familiar with the cartel layouts and using the same tactics but fighting someplace that is unfamiliar that is a truer test in my opinion but again I think you are one of the best combat fighters in the game and you have my respect 

Honestly, I know you are very good in combat and I know who you are but you must admit fighting at cartels is a bit repetitive because everyone is so familiar with the cartel layouts and using the same tactics but fighting someplace that is unfamiliar that is a truer test in my opinion but again I think you are one of the best combat fighters in the game and you have my respect 

You just inflated Chinchesters ego more then any other person in this community. Oh god what have you done?

40 minutes ago, Corn Dog Man said:

Well being rich in the game gives me one thing and that is I don't give a shit attitude when I lose gear or a vehicle because I have so much cash I can just get another one and fart while I do it because it doesn't dent my account but guys like you who bitch and moan about RPG's destroying your ifrits well that tells me you need a lot more sex in your life to help work off the stress of losing an ifrit.

I have 20 ifrits bud losing them isnt an issue.