Gang Life Ideas v.3

Gang Life Ideas v.3  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Nerf/Remove RPG's. (They currently one shot armored vehicles such as ifrits so adding the damage handler back would prevent that).

2. 2. Add "Civilian Representatives" that will be brought into dev meetings and discuss future changes.

3. 3. Make it so cops receive money for seizing vehicles based on the cost of the vehicle. (Seizing an ifrit should give the cops around 40k)

4. 4. Increase the minimum bounty able to get turned in by a bounty hunter to 10k (Please read my reasoning below before voting)

5. 5. Add the ability to get infamy for crafting illegal vehicles/weapons at black market

1 hour ago, Corn Dog Man said:

Trust me I know several guys in DS and I know they wake up with an RPG but so what if they or anyone else uses them (I do not use RPG's) deal with it and stop bitching about people using RPG's it makes you all look weak 

Or I want to have fun in the game? Nothing is better than driving down the road to get someone and getting RPG'd or Showing up to a cartel to get RPG'd after just pulling up.   We want to actually fight, RPG's we great when they first came out, now theyre just stupid.

56 minutes ago, Corn Dog Man said:

Well first off I don't care if you or anyone knows about me in a game (it's not important to me) and also I change my name all the time and that is one reason you don't know me and lastly I don't run meth ever!! I don't understand why you keep saying gathering meth ingredients ??  I have 18 scotch barrels across all three servers  I DON'T RUN METH know what you are talking about before you respond cause it makes you just look salty spewing out non-facts 

• So you dont even do anything dangerous, you simply just AFK passive money making.  :shrug:
19 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Or I want to have fun in the game? Nothing is better than driving down the road to get someone and getting RPG'd or Showing up to a cartel to get RPG'd after just pulling up.   We want to actually fight, RPG's we great when they first came out, now theyre just stupid.

ok I get what you are saying but getting blown up in your ifrit is part of the fighting but maybe they can make it to where the RPG just disables an ifrit and does not destroy it? but there has to be something in place to combat an ifrit also because they are crutches for people who feel they need that extra armor to push a position that a prowler or other vehicle doesn't have 

Just now, Corn Dog Man said:

ok I get what you are saying but getting blown up in your ifrit is part of the fighting but maybe they can make it to where the RPG just disables an ifrit and does not destroy it? but there has to be something in place to combat an ifrit also because they are crutches for people who feel they need that extra armor to push a position that a prowler or other vehicle doesn't have 

Thats what the question/thread is suggesting....  Thats how they were when they first came out

Just now, Corn Dog Man said:

Ifrits were used long before prowlers/qilins were introduced to the game. Before hatchbacks and suvs were your main options. People like the ifrits better for a reason, people don't zerg cap or anything else for that matter with 10 ifrits.

24 minutes ago, HotWings said:

you gotta admit your argument can work both ways, there is nothing better than capping a cartel or having a bounty and having several people roll up and pop smoke and all of them jump out like the car in the circus with 12 clowns in it and either down you or get into the cartel circle without really earning the ground they just covered because they are in an armored vehicle. The argument works both ways and you should just deal with it and figure something out and make it work, I heard the same kind of bitching with CSAT being paired with a carrier light vest and people bitching about it's too hard to kill people with stacked armor, just deal with it and figure something out to make it work and stop all the bitching 

Just now, Steve said:

Ifrits were used long before prowlers/qilins were introduced to the game. Before hatchbacks and suvs were your main options. People like the ifrits better for a reason, people don't zerg cap or anything else for that matter with 10 ifrits.

I get what you're saying but it's a fact that ifrits are somewhat of a crutch as well and that's the truth, so you cannot make one argument against an RPG without being objective and admitting that Ifrits are also a crutch for just rolling into an area popping smoke and jumping out and how very easy it is to do this with a good driver 

46 minutes ago, TryHardSqueaker said:

I have 20 ifrits bud losing them isnt an issue.

that's great you own 20 and really feel you need to use them for the extra armored protection to push and without an ifrit you are not as confident to push but you gotta allow for people to be able to do something against a good driver and an armored ifrit rolling in and popping smoke on a position covering ground they really didn't have to work hard to cover because they are in a ifrit 

35 minutes ago, Corn Dog Man said:

that's great you own 20 and really feel you need to use them for the extra armored protection to push and without an ifrit you are not as confident to push but you gotta allow for people to be able to do something against a good driver and an armored ifrit rolling in and popping smoke on a position covering ground they really didn't have to work hard to cover because they are in a ifrit 

38ac465622157a7d9d7fe6a9657d79da.png Looks like you drank too much of the water lmao you're actually retarded

6 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

What about firing an RPG giving you an explosive terrorism charge like a sui vest or speedbomb?

4 hours ago, Steve said:

I'm not afraid of having a high bounty so it wouldn't stop me personally.

^ This, that's not really a deterrent.