How to Save the server....

How to Save the Server  

125 members have voted

1. 1. What should we do about the currently perm banned players on Asylum

• Mass Unban everybody with the exceptions for the people that immediatly got caught scripting.
    • Dont do anything

yeah lets unban every exploiter, hacker, rdmer and vdmer out there! fuck banning people! lets get rid of the report forums while we are at it :D

fixing asylum doesnt including littering it with a bunch of hackers xD 

if they script or mass rdm shit liek that... then should stay permd.

dont wanna catch a perm? dont be a dipshit. 

retards... unbanning everyone to break the rules is asking for a flood gate of problems.

yeah it will be populated.... with rdmers hackers and such then all the regulars will leave , leaving asylum in a dusty ruin of inactive admins and owners, and populated with dumbass hackers with nothing better to do besides mass bomb or shoot everyone :D gl tho.

p.s if ur banned perm. and ur still on the forums posting and shit... you have no life... lmao i feel bad for you./ spend time on something you arnt allowed to play xD #sadness

10 hours ago, Nomadox said:

you're so fucking stupid.

LETS BE REAL HERE

if the players don't get unbanned, asylum is gone within 6-8 months. 

btw, just because someone is banned doesn't make them a toxic fuckboy who is a negative influence on the community.

n e q

this is why you're never getting sergeant

stop living in denial retards 

This is the same argument you guys have been using for the past year and a half. This idea has already been tried, toxic people came back (along with hackers), and they did the same shit as before and got banned. Basically, this is the process.

1. Toxic people get mad because their toxic boyfriends were banned.

2. They scream on the forums because they have nothing better to do.

3. A few people get unbanned, you stop screaming.

4. A few days later half of those kids are banned again.

5. Scream at admins like children.

6. REPEAT

Maaqs likes this

I feel like the 2 options here are extremely skewed towards "mass unban." You're saying it has to be all or nothing. There are some people who don't deserve another chance, and I'm sure there are some who do. Unbanning every single person could literally put this community on a fast track to being down to only 1 server. Sure, there might be a boost for a week or two, but being on the receiving end of someone cheating / exploiting / using 3rd party apps will kill this server quicker than DS RPGing everything in sight.

I +1 this idea here 

10 hours ago, Biground said:

I am only in favor of this if this only applies to VDM, RDM, and minor exploits.

People who are repeat perm'ers / caught cheating / using 3rd party apps don't deserve another chance, they can stay gone. 

8 minutes ago, Maaqs said:

I feel like the 2 options here are extremely skewed towards "mass unban." You're saying it has to be all or nothing. There are some people who don't deserve another chance, and I'm sure there are some who do. Unbanning every single person could literally put this community on a fast track to being down to only 1 server. Sure, there might be a boost for a week or two, but being on the receiving end of someone cheating / exploiting / using 3rd party apps will kill this server quicker than DS RPGing everything in sight.

I +1 this idea here 

People who are repeat perm'ers / caught cheating / using 3rd party apps don't deserve another chance, they can stay gone. 

Their friends are banned, it’s all or nothing because they can’t learn that their being toxic.

Edited by Dick Romney
14 minutes ago, Dick Romney said:

This is the same argument you guys have been using for the past year and a half. This idea has already been tried, toxic people came back (along with hackers), and they did the same shit as before and got banned. Basically, this is the process.

1. Toxic people get mad because their toxic boyfriends were banned.

2. They scream on the forums because they have nothing better to do.

3. A few people get unbanned, you stop screaming.

4. A few days later half of those kids are banned again.

5. Scream at admins like children.

6. REPEAT

I was perm banned for mass rdm because I got bored of the servers, im still here?