Budget GPU

Tyler

For those of you who don't have $1,500 to spend on the RTX 2080ti or $800 - $1,000 on the RTX 2080 don't for get the RTX 2070 is only $500 - $600 gets only a few less frames than a 1080ti which is $200 more. Here's a link to check it out if you guys are looking to upgrade.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814137364&cm_re=rtx_2070-_-14-137-364-_-Product

Twinkie likes this

The RTX series is a overpriced joke, I'd wait for the next series to drop, or see what AMD can do with their NAVI 7nm+ GPUs, no reason to upgrade unless you've got a 9 or 7 series card, and the 9 series cards are still really good. 

But if you're in dire need of a new GPU, I'd go with the 2070 or 1080. 

Edited by Twinkie
3 minutes ago, Twinkie said:

The RTX series is a overpriced joke, I'd wait for the next series to drop, or see what AMD can do with their NAVI 7nm+ GPUs, no reason to upgrade unless you've got a 9 or 7 series card, and the 9 series cards are still really good. 

But if you're in dire need of a new GPU, I'd go with the 2070 or 1080. 

I mean tbh the 2070 gets around the same performance as the 1080 for the same price and has the new ray tracing technology? I don't see how that's over priced unless you are buying the 2080ti at 1,500 then i would be forced to agree with you. For someone like me who was going to buy a new card the 2070 is a god send right now...

Just now, Tyler said:

I mean tbh the 2070 gets around the same performance as the 1080 for the same price and has the new ray tracing technology? I don't see how that's over priced unless you are buying the 2080ti at 1,500 then i would be forced to agree with you. For someone like me who was going to buy a new card the 2070 is a god send right now...

But the Ray Tracing still needs to get implemented on 90% of the games. So :3.... 

Tyler likes this