Channel 4 News reporting live from Kavala (feat. Constable Science, Cadet Ricky. T, Samus Aran, Tex, BILLWKP, and masked Channel 4 News guy)

17 minutes ago, Samus_Aran said:

I like how the cop drove off and the cameraman fell off the roof of the van, lol.

I wasn't expecting the cops to hassle me with only a couple minutes until server restart.

Who was the masked Channel 4 News guy?  And how do you get a Channel 4 News van?

Always weird shit going on in Kavala...

i will tell you

for the right price 

Edited by tongobongo
4 hours ago, BlackShot said:

Single fire.

Single fire.

Single fire.

Single fire.

Single fire.

SINGLE FIRE. BRO!!!!!!!

I just love the sound of that gun!  Pew-pew-pew.

2 hours ago, KrazyKnight said:

You need to activate your Windows.

0cd32c98d2adc5374d8eeb9916420e46.png

Not so much on the caring about Microsoft's finances.

Edited by Samus_Aran
adding reply
BlackShot likes this
2 hours ago, andy7255 said:

Wait what? U just shoot the cop through the car. didn't even know that was possible! :thinking:

I was trying to shoot through the glass, but I was crouching... so I guess car doors are like butter to the Mk1.  I do know the Mk1 can shoot through the 6-inch concrete blocks in Churches, so car doors should be easier than that.

andy7255 likes this

Post video for others to enjoy...

Mocked by a half-dozen people in the first thirty minutes: your video is long and boring, you are an unskilled player, you don't know how to use automatic fire mode, you are too destitute or retarded to register your copy of Windows.  And a rather questionable offer for information purchase.  10/10, would get mocked again.

12 hours ago, Samus_Aran said:

I like how the cop drove off and the cameraman fell off the roof of the van, lol.

I wasn't expecting the cops to hassle me with only a couple minutes until server restart.

Who was the masked Channel 4 News guy?  And how do you get a Channel 4 News van?

Always weird shit going on in Kavala...

wow ur a bad shot. no wonder ur in kavala in rebel gear.

1 hour ago, Samus_Aran said:

Mocked by a half-dozen people in the first thirty minutes: your video is long and boring, you are an unskilled player, you don't know how to use automatic fire mode, you are too destitute or retarded to register your copy of Windows.  And a rather questionable offer for information purchase.  10/10, would get mocked again.

sit

Gagss and GravL like this
1 hour ago, Samus_Aran said:

Are you emo? Someone said to skip to 2:30 no big deal she's right rest is pretty irrelevant. Someone mentioned how the single fire was triggering as fuck which it 100% is and someone made a meme about you not activating your windows ? 

On 10/25/2018 at 8:38 AM, terry said:

wow ur a bad shot. no wonder ur in kavala in rebel gear.

I'm an average shot, and my game was pretty laggy.  I was in Kavala in gear because I woke up in the hospital (which was mentioned at the start of the video).  I was waiting for the server to restart.

On 10/25/2018 at 10:22 AM, Mason Statham said:

Are you emo? Someone said to skip to 2:30 no big deal she's right rest is pretty irrelevant. Someone mentioned how the single fire was triggering as fuck which it 100% is and someone made a meme about you not activating your windows ? 

I'm not in the least bit bothered.  These forums are 99% negativity and 1% positivity.  I was merely joking that the response was as expected.  I was intentionally firing the Mk1 that way because I enjoy the sound of those rounds, and I also enjoy wasting ammo (hence buying 16 mags).  I'm glad it triggered people.  I didn't post the video to boast about killing a cop, I'm not quite that retarded.  I just thought the Channel 4 News thing was interesting.  And it was funny when the cameraman fell off the roof, then the cop proceeded to drive the news van in a circle.

• 3 weeks later...