Housing Financial Aid! :)

NO's Loans

*I actually try to give a shit about RP if you're just here to shitpost then have at it, but understand you're part of the problem*

I am loaning money on all servers. 

• First loan max amount is 1.75x your current net worth (some special exceptions)
  • If you fail to pay back your first loan you will be barred from ever taking a loan with us again
  • If your loan is overdue - the interest doubles, the next amount you may take out does NOT increase and you are suspended from taking another loan for 3 days
  • If you shit post or attempt to scam you will just be barred from taking loans 
  • If you pay a loan on time and without a fight or excessive reminder - your next loan max amount will increase by 1.75x and interest will not change!
  • You may only have one loan at once
  • You are responsible if the item you take a loan for is destroyed 
  • Real estate loans are preferred
  • Feel free to add me on steam AFTER filling out application
  • Recovery agents, if items are unpaid will often repossess vehicles, bounty collect, or seize assets to compensate for unpaid items
  • If you threaten/attack a recovery agent your loan payback amount is increased and you are barred from taking more loans 
  • Recovery agents will wear yellow vests and identify themselves to you.

Apply Here!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdbAi57vRW3rA1gdIrKiDs67cc9UFYA6kJjcbYoALcMcDYhqg/viewform

Discord

https://discord.gg/3Gv8Dk

You will be talked to further when you apply! <3 

Nubis, Mayhem and smellypig like this
30 minutes ago, nirvanamonkey said:

NO's Loans

*I actually try to give a shit about RP if you're just here to shitpost then have at it, but understand you're part of the problem*

I am loaning money on all servers. 

• First loan max amount is 1.75x your current net worth (some special exceptions)
  • If you fail to pay back your first loan you will be barred from ever taking a loan with us again
  • If your loan is overdue - the interest doubles, the next amount you may take out does NOT increase and you are suspended from taking another loan for 3 days
  • If you shit post or attempt to scam you will just be barred from taking loans 
  • If you pay a loan on time and without a fight or excessive reminder - your next loan max amount will increase by 1.75x and interest will not change!
  • You may only have one loan at once
  • You are responsible if the item you take a loan for is destroyed 
  • Real estate loans are preferred
  • Feel free to add me on steam AFTER filling out application
  • Recovery agents, if items are unpaid will often repossess vehicles, bounty collect, or seize assets to compensate for unpaid items
  • If you threaten/attack a recovery agent your loan payback amount is increased and you are barred from taking more loans 
  • Recovery agents will wear yellow vests and identify themselves to you.

Apply Here!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdbAi57vRW3rA1gdIrKiDs67cc9UFYA6kJjcbYoALcMcDYhqg/viewform

Discord

https://discord.gg/3Gv8Dk

You will be talked to further when you apply! <3 

dont gotta tell me twice, brochacho B)

• 3 years later...

Suspicious offer, actually. I guess those old folks that are sitting here will reject your offer. Actually, any man with a brain will. It doesn’t work like that. People are here to help each other, but not to deceive. We exchange advice here. That’s why this place is important to me. For example, I’ve made a great friend here who’s a Mortgage Advisor Lincoln. And, he’s really helped me a lot with my RE investment deal. So, man, try not to deceive people here. Live your life and make the best of it. Cheers.

Edited by janevasillas
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would still better take a loan from a bank or other credit organization than trusting a website. It’s a nice idea, but I cannot imagine it working. This all looks like a scam to me.
I know that bank loans are also a scam, and I have been scammed so many times, but still. At least you know how much more you will have to pay them. The same is with nonbank financial organizations. They might offer better conditions and give you loans even when the banks refuse to, but you will still need to pay that money back. You can read more on https://www.greedyrates.ca/blog/how-to-get-a-personal-loan-with-bad-credit/ and see how that works. I am not fond of loans, but they are at least sincere.

Edited by WillIAmFor
On 7/15/2022 at 8:55 AM, janevasillas said:

Suspicious offer, actually. I guess those old folks that are sitting here will reject your offer. Actually, any man with a brain will. It doesn’t work like that. People are here to help each other, but not to deceive. We exchange advice here. That’s why this place is important to me. For example, I’ve made a great friend here who’s a Mortgage Advisor Lincoln. And, he’s really helped me a lot with my RE investment deal. So, man, try not to deceive people here. Live your life and make the best of it. Cheers.

23 hours ago, WillIAmFor said:

I would still better take a loan from a bank or other credit organization than trusting a website. It’s a nice idea, but I cannot imagine it working. This all looks like a scam to me.

On 8/3/2022 at 9:18 PM, dilaraprofi said:

This offer looks like a scam to me, to be honest. 

3 people made accounts just to post on this 2018 thread? Yeah hey thanks guys.

Edited by Aristant
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I totally agree with you that taking RP seriously is important, and it's unfortunate when people use platforms for negative purposes. But hey, let's focus on the positive here!
For anyone seeking more traditional loans and mortgages, I want to suggest considering Mortgage Broker in Bolton. They're experts in the field and can offer valuable advice and guidance on financial matters related to housing.
I recently had the pleasure of working with them for my own mortgage needs, and they were fantastic. They took the time to understand my situation, provided personalized solutions, and made the process smooth and stress-free.

Edited by FinnAnderson
  • 1 month later...