Finally, old school is mobile

Sp0on

Just now, Samperino said:

Days late, @Sp0on!

It's the biggest battery drain I've ever seen but uses basically no data. I'm talking a few kb/hour.

Now to wait for RS3's mobile which will come out after JaGex shuts all of RuneScape down.

im kinda pissed. just tried to log into 2 of my pures and they locked my fucking accounts. like i can remember what email address i used back in 06. rip.

and why would you want to play rs3?

talk about a shit game.

Just now, Sp0on said:

and why would you want to play rs3?
talk about a shit game.

I wouldn't go as far as to call it a shit game. I just think development made very poor decisions. The first red flag was the removal of free trade and wilderness. Thankfully they reverted that disaster. They still need to revert Evolution of Combat.

2ZgLL3X.png

The biggest reason they're not reverting Evolution of Combat is because a large portion of the community, "over half," enjoys it and would not like to see it gone. The problem is, the people who want it gone have already either moved to OSRS or quit entirely. Not much of a fair poll.

I think without Evolution of Combat in RS3, it would be a lot more popular, but for now it's one of few things holding it back right now.

And don't even get me started with Treasure Hunter and MTX, lol.

Gregg, Tyler and Sp0on like this
10 minutes ago, Samperino said:

I wouldn't go as far as to call it a shit game. I just think development made very poor decisions. The first red flag was the removal of free trade and wilderness. Thankfully they reverted that disaster. They still need to revert Evolution of Combat.

2ZgLL3X.png

The biggest reason they're not reverting Evolution of Combat is because a large portion of the community, "over half," enjoys it and would not like to see it gone. The problem is, the people who want it gone have already either moved to OSRS or quit entirely. Not much of a fair poll.

I think without Evolution of Combat in RS3, it would be a lot more popular, but for now it's one of few things holding it back right now.

And don't even get me started with Treasure Hunter and MTX, lol.

thats about the time i quit when they got rid of the wilderness and free trade. this new system is complete trash because it makes it an entirely different game. and yea. fk treasure hunter. such waste of time.

Just now, Sp0on said:

thats about the time i quit when they got rid of the wilderness and free trade. this new system is complete trash because it makes it an entirely different game. and yea. fk treasure hunter. such waste of time.

Don't get me wrong, the action bar would be pretty cool without the 0.6 second tick system. The action bar just has no place in a game like RuneScape. If they ended up "remastering" RuneScape without the 0.6 second tick system I would totally be cool with an action bar. I would pay a lot of money to play a RuneScape-like game in a WoW type format, just if it was as responsive as WoW.

Sp0on likes this
Just now, massi said:

maybe on iOS but it's been out on android since june-july

https://probemas.com/blog/runescape-mobile-release-date

"Now it is official! For both iOS and Android Old School RuneScape mobile release date is October 30th! As for Runescape 3 Probemas team has reached a mutual consensus that RS3 mobile is going to be launched in the days of December, 2018. "

7 hours ago, Samperino said:

The biggest reason they're not reverting Evolution of Combat is because a large portion of the community, "over half," enjoys it and would not like to see it gone.

Over half the RS3 Community enjoys EoC******, anyone who didn't like it went to Old School... Which is a VAST majority of the whole Runescape Community...

Please note:

456c1d6d7ccbf63b781efdedec9ee599.png

1fcdce8418c8a1e96dad2fe1d7308d98.png

RS3 counter INCLUDES the OSRS population, RS3 counter includes people in the "lobby" (not playing on RS3, just idle), the OSRS Counter is active OSRS accounts actually playing in game... That being said.... 120k of 147k people play OSRS, leaving 27k people playing RS3 or in RS3 lobby... so @Samperino why are you playing the 2nd rate version of the game? ;)

1 hour ago, Jake said:

Over half the RS3 Community enjoys EoC******, anyone who didn't like it went to Old School... Which is a VAST majority of the whole Runescape Community...

RS3 counter INCLUDES the OSRS population, RS3 counter includes people in the "lobby" (not playing on RS3, just idle), the OSRS Counter is active OSRS accounts actually playing in game... That being said.... 120k of 147k people play OSRS, leaving 27k people playing RS3 or in RS3 lobby... so @Samperino why are you playing the 2nd rate version of the game? ;)

9 hours ago, Samperino said:

Sp0on likes this
Just now, Jake said:

You’d be cooler if you played OSRS :P

I definitely do now that it's on mobile. I don't have the drive to have RS3 and OSRS open at the same time as well as any other game I am playing in the forefront. I'm even thinking of grabbing an iPad and having it mounted on my desk to play RuneScape on. It's not something I'd purchase an iPad for exclusively, but it's just another reason to get one.

Just now, Samperino said:

I definitely do now that it's on mobile. I don't have the drive to have RS3 and OSRS open at the same time as well as any other game I am playing in the forefront. I'm even thinking of grabbing an iPad and having it mounted on my desk to play RuneScape on. It's not something I'd purchase an iPad for exclusively, but it's just another reason to get one.

Add me on OSRS, I’ll get you started out

Blake. likes this