Curb Your Guidebook

4 hours ago, Blake Suley said:

All this beef started on a youtube comment thread Btw... he addressed this post there. feel free to check the comments on this video 

That moment when you think shooting thru a wooden door is exploiting.... Killing it with those 35 subs btw, sign my mousepad?

Edited by HotWings
37 minutes ago, HotWings said:

That moment when you think shooting thru a wooden door is exploiting.... Killing it with those 35 subs btw, sign my mousepad?

The exploiting wasnt the dude who got shot through the door, it was the time when blake got rook banged through a wall then he killed me through the wall with the same rook, smh...

On 11/8/2018 at 2:06 AM, HotWings said:

:thinking: Am I the only one who didnt see that in the video?

Take a look at 0:51-0:52 where the gun smoke is coming from.
It's coming straight from the wall, not the door this time.
One shot, right in the head.

QZAl8D2.png

Steps to reproduce:

Spoiler

HhbWjQP.jpg

DISCLAIMER: These pictures are meant for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited. Some exploiting required.

Edited by Big Fred
massi, SpooKs, TRYHARD and 2 others like this
10 hours ago, Big Fred said:

Take a look at 0:51-0:52 where the gun smoke is coming from.
It's coming straight from the wall, not the door this time.
One shot, right in the head.

QZAl8D2.png

Steps to reproduce:

Hide contents

HhbWjQP.jpg

DISCLAIMER: These pictures are meant for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited. Some exploiting required.

@HotWings Well this big beautiful man just proved your ass wrong. 

•ÐŠ• Randy likes this
18 hours ago, SpooKs said:

@HotWings Well this big beautiful man just proved your ass wrong. 

How did he prove me wrong? I didnt watch the video that far honestly, stopped once the tears started rolling because the cop was shot thru the door, and stating that is not exploiting is not wrong.... 

Edited by HotWings
3 hours ago, HotWings said:

How did he prove me wrong? I didnt watch the video that far honestly, stopped once the tears started rolling because the cop was shot thru the door, and stating that is not exploiting is not wrong.... 

So you didn't even watch the video, but kept arguing Spooks don't understand ballistics, even though he clearly explained it to you?

Y5eTWeg.png

Just get out of the thread while you're only knee deep bro.

.Casper likes this
5 hours ago, HotWings said:

no where in the video did we "cry" because he killed the cop, we also didnt say he exploited to kill the cop. Jesus dude youre such a mong lmao