Roice

Gang Wars 7 Poll

Gang Wars 7 Poll   107 members have voted

1. 1. Which date should we host GW7?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

31 posts in this topic

After a smooth GW6, we are ready for the next edition.  This is not a definitive poll, this is just to get an idea of what would work best for the community and the hosts.

Thank you for your input! 

Just now, Azeh said:

lol, there's gonna be like 3-4 teams with the new rules

Just now, Alec-I said:

What’s the new rules?

He's likely referring to the rule about no permed players will be allowed to sign up. What he doesn't know, is the single digit number of players that played last time that were permed from Asylum won't hit us that hard.

1 hour ago, Smee said:

Fights at different locations other than OG arms / church arms

Where else would we fight that wouldn’t be one sided like both the drug caps?

2 hours ago, Smee said:

Would love to see CQC / Fights at different locations other than OG arms / church arms

38 minutes ago, EthanS said:

Where else would we fight that wouldn’t be one sided like both the drug caps?

Bring back Ghost Hotel hS385QX.gif

@Roice

Play time requirements???? How are we even supposed to check aside from messaging the admins? Because if I’m making a team I need to be able to check and see that everyone is steadily getting their hours in.

For Olympus gang wars our team had 4-5 people AFK hours to hit the 150hour requirement. It doesn’t prevent players from other servers from participating it just wastes everyone’s time.

Edited by TryHardSqueaker
massi, EthanS, Dally and 14 others like this

Yeah I'm a new player from exile and I'd like to participate in the seventh guild wars; however, I don't believe I would be able to with the requirements.

49 minutes ago, TryHardSqueaker said:

For Olympus gang wars our team had 4-5 people AFK hours to hit the 150hour requirement. It doesn’t prevent players from other servers from participating it just wastes everyone’s time.

Cant AFK hours when the servers crash every 2 hours

Dally, |CaSpEr|, Widsyy and 4 others like this

2 hours ago, TryHardSqueaker said:

Play time requirements???? How are we even supposed to check aside from messaging the admins? Because if I’m making a team I need to be able to check and see that everyone is steadily getting their hours in.

Pretty sure it's just so that brand new accounts aren't used. 150 hours might be high, hasn't been discussed on what it is

40 minutes ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Pretty sure it's just so that brand new accounts aren't used. 150 hours might be high, hasn't been discussed on what it is

So you are suggesting an arma hour requirement and not a Asylum hour requirement? I could see needing 300 hours on arma 3 to participate. 

5 hours ago, TryHardSqueaker said:

Who said anything about playtime requirements yet? I'm just polling for a date, settle down. 

Rodrigo and Gen. Henry Arnold like this

1 hour ago, TryHardSqueaker said:

confirmed

5 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

hasn't been discussed on what it is

:thinking:

16 hours ago, Azeh said:

there is a minimum amount of hours on Asylum required.

LOL