Concealed Carry

tongobongo

45 minutes ago, Agent SEED said:

Only person id think that does is Jcore. The rest are a bunch of posers and weiners who screech rdm when they lose a gunfight in a roleplaying server. Oh. Now that im done with my IRL responsibilitys ill be back on the server soon. Prepare thy anuses bois. Big daddy is back.

Who?

366675a044701d4c87d9de6f06e6ab38.png

9cf1730e970a7253a41e8c4d74fcb029.png

4ebb704986c11adce01a237f36dfabcc.png

Steve, EthanS, IceVenom and 1 other like this
14 hours ago, Big Fred said:

Hey, I know this guy!
He's one of the new Bounty Hunters in Kavala who looses connection when he gets restrained by someone else. 

@Agent SEED Welcome back bro. Hope you've solved your ISP issues man. 

New? 3 years is new?.. and yeah, living in the boonies has its downfalls. Atleast when i do die i admit my loss. Not screech RDM like a sissy.

Just now, Agent SEED said:

New? 3 years is new?..

You joined the server two months ago and you played Kavala like a complete newbie. Couldn't even find the courthouse, chased all the $1,500 bountys and combat logged as soon as someone else downed you.

You tryin' to tell me you've been around for three years?

The new nickname and gameplay had me totally fooled then. Well played.

.Casper and Heidelberg like this
18 hours ago, Big Fred said:

You joined the server two months ago and you played Kavala like a complete newbie. Couldn't even find the courthouse, chased all the $1,500 bountys and combat logged as soon as someone else downed you.

You tryin' to tell me you've been around for three years?

The new nickname and gameplay had me totally fooled then. Well played.

Yeah. Unlike you i play other games and have a life outside my pc so i apologize if im not fermenting in my chair in asylum RP like the general population of people on the server. So yes. I am trying to tell you ive been "around" for 3 years. My gameplay speaks for itsself. I can play an hour or two a week and still shit on trogs like yourself who have invested most of their lives to living out a roleplay rather than living out an IRL life.. congrats. Stay shitty and watch your back. You never know what alley in kavala im lurking in.

TRYHARD, tongobongo and Big Fred like this
2 hours ago, Emma said:

How, hopefully this page will be a little more orthodox... In New Jersey, any type of carrying, open (illegal) or concealed (extremely hard to obtain a permit) is frowned upon so I'm forced to carry a knife to defend myself when I'm more well versed and trained in hand guns

You dont need to defend youself! Nobody would go close a beast like you!

544heu and Poiil like this